ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Punch Cartoon Library
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 8 of 16 ABB songs played thus far...chose one more: Return to archive Page: 1 2
23rd November 2006 11:52 AM
polytoxic Let Me Down Slow seems to me like it would be a momentum killer in concert for some reason. She Saw Me Coming is my favourite riff, and song, from ABB but I know a lot of people dislike it. I think it's a great, funky, party song perfectly suited for the number 4 or 5 slot in the setlist, so that would get my vote. Laugh, I Nearly Died would be cool but as people have mentioned, they'd really have to nail it for it to work, much more so than SSMC for instance.
24th November 2006 03:25 PM
Paranoid_Android She Saw Me Coming...to me sounds like a throwaway from some J Geils Band album...like Peter Wolf doing a bad jagger...JMHO!!
24th November 2006 04:09 PM
Some Guy NO MAS.
24th November 2006 04:25 PM
polytoxic
quote:
Paranoid_Android wrote:
She Saw Me Coming...to me sounds like a throwaway from some J Geils Band album...like Peter Wolf doing a bad jagger...JMHO!!

Yeah I hear that a lot. By the same token I feel Let Me Down Slow could be taken from a late period Aerosmith album.

Dangerous Beauty has great guitars. Maybe that's the ticket.
25th November 2006 12:42 AM
robpop I know I am going to piss a lot of you off by saying this, but I really don' care if I hear another ABB song again. ONNYA was kind of cool, but not a classic.
25th November 2006 12:42 AM
robpop I know I am going to piss a lot of you off by saying this, but I really don' care if I hear another ABB song again. ONNYA was kind of cool, but not a classic.
25th November 2006 09:28 AM
Paranoid_Android YOU ARE STARTING TO PISS ME OFF, ROBPOP!!!! I AM SLEEPING GIANT, I TELL YOU...YOU DON'T WANT TO PISS ME OFF!!!!

GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
26th November 2006 08:30 AM
glencar
quote:
Paranoid_Android wrote:

STREETS OF LOVE was AMAZING in AC last week...really, it was done so well...it was an emotional rescue!!

Agreed! Mick pours plenty of emotion into it so I don't think LIND is impossible to do live. My pick however is Dangerous Beauty.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)