ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Punch Cartoon Library
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Kramer's Meltdown at the Laugh Factory Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
20th November 2006 06:26 PM
monkey_man
20th November 2006 06:32 PM
MrPleasant Hooliganry. I was just thinking about self-consciously "shocking" acts.
20th November 2006 06:34 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Wow, very sad.

20th November 2006 06:41 PM
Poplar
Clearly something going on with this guy... that was the definition of "lost it."
20th November 2006 06:43 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oh Snap!

That was fucking hilarious!

I wonder if he got his skinny white ass beat when he left?
20th November 2006 06:48 PM
MikeyC613 Pretty sad, talented guy.
20th November 2006 07:12 PM
WJ I'd like to see what led up to that whole meltdown. Obviously the guy was heckling him and he lost it. Seems anger and/or heavy alcohol consumption can cause some people to express their true feelings.

At least he didn't scream that blacks have caused all the wars in the world.
20th November 2006 07:17 PM
Some Guy What a douchebag, I lost all respect for the dude. Never look at Cosmo the same!
20th November 2006 07:24 PM
PeerQueer He was dealing with some rude fucks and lost it.

I for one could give a shit over his reaction. Society has coddled the outright rude behavior of too many for too long, and I can understand the frustration behind his outburst (if it was in fact genuine)

While I don't condone the verbal results of that frustration, I sure as hell sympathize with its causes.

Society as a whole has devalued class and dignity, and certain minority groups even more so due to the cultural examples of so-called "normal" behavior that is drilled into the heads of the youth.

Few will admit it, but Richard's reaction was a common one felt by many - he just let it fly.

And let's not forget, what was the reaction to his racist rant from Black members of the audience? To respond with thier own racist rants.

How many times have Black comedians spewed similar hatred-filled rants against Whites, Asians, Jews, Gays, etc... and been given a free pass? Hatred is hatred, and its root causes should be addressed and hopefully remedied, but instead, Whites live in fear, having been given a healthy portion of guilt from their public education experience, while minorities are allowed to openly express anti-white sentiment, sending them a message that they are either to stupid not to know better, or that White society just feels so darn bad about it all and won't correct them.

In the end, society becomes increasingly fucked up, and far less tolerant - an intolerance that lies beneath the surface, such as what we saw with dear Kramer.

I don't care for the word Nigger - but those guys were likely big time assholes, and Richards got pissed. Now lets all cover our eyes and ears and shout in dismay at his use of that terrible terribe word...while at the same time laughing at Black comedians talking about how cheap and conniving Jews are, how much white women crave black cock, how much gays crave all cock all the time, how Asians always run convenience stores...etc., while these same ridiculous stereotypes are perpetrated in modern music/video, sports...

American is perhaps the biggest group of hypocrites in the history of the world.

God Bless Us All each and every one...

20th November 2006 07:32 PM
monkey_man
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
He was dealing with some rude fucks and lost it.

If you can't handle hecklers without stooping to lowest common denominator language, then you shouldn't be doing stand up. Obviously there is something seriously toxic going on in his life that he allowed himself to come so unglued in public.
20th November 2006 07:35 PM
glencar It lookss pretty funny from here. I can't imagine what anyone said to warrant such an attack. Michael Richards is the black sheep of the Hollywood family tonight! Will this take the TomKat wedding off the front pages?
20th November 2006 07:36 PM
MrPleasant

It's a dangerous profession (comedy).
20th November 2006 07:37 PM
gypsy
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
He was dealing with some rude fucks and lost it.

I for one could give a shit over his reaction. Society has coddled the outright rude behavior of too many for too long, and I can understand the frustration behind his outburst (if it was in fact genuine)

While I don't condone the verbal results of that frustration, I sure as hell sympathize with its causes.

Society as a whole has devalued class and dignity, and certain minority groups even more so due to the cultural examples of so-called "normal" behavior that is drilled into the heads of the youth.

Few will admit it, but Richard's reaction was a common one felt by many - he just let it fly.

And let's not forget, what was the reaction to his racist rant from Black members of the audience? To respond with thier own racist rants.

How many times have Black comedians spewed similar hatred-filled rants against Whites, Asians, Jews, Gays, etc... and been given a free pass? Hatred is hatred, and its root causes should be addressed and hopefully remedied, but instead, Whites live in fear, having been given a healthy portion of guilt from their public education experience, while minorities are allowed to openly express anti-white sentiment, sending them a message that they are either to stupid not to know better, or that White society just feels so darn bad about it all and won't correct them.

In the end, society becomes increasingly fucked up, and far less tolerant - an intolerance that lies beneath the surface, such as what we saw with dear Kramer.

I don't care for the word Nigger - but those guys were likely big time assholes, and Richards got pissed. Now lets all cover our eyes and ears and shout in dismay at his use of that terrible terribe word...while at the same time laughing at Black comedians talking about how cheap and conniving Jews are, how much white women crave black cock, how much gays crave all cock all the time, how Asians always run convenience stores...etc., while these same ridiculous stereotypes are perpetrated in modern music/video, sports...

American is perhaps the biggest group of hypocrites in the history of the world.

God Bless Us All each and every one...

I agree.
20th November 2006 07:46 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:
Will this take the TomKat wedding off the front pages?

Tom will spew some profanity in Italy. . . .maybe something about the Sicilians. . .always a crowd pleaser. He'll do anything to get the conversation back to "Hey look at me holding hands with Katie"
20th November 2006 07:47 PM
sirmoonie That was awesome, and the Mexican guy next to me in the Detroit airport bar I'm sitting in agreed.
20th November 2006 07:50 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
That was awesome, and the Mexican guy next to me in the Detroit airport bar I'm sitting in agreed.

Detroit airport...you poor bastard! Hang in there!
20th November 2006 07:52 PM
glencar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Tom will spew some profanity in Italy. . . .maybe something about the Sicilians. . .always a crowd pleaser. He'll do anything to get the conversation back to "Hey look at me holding hands with Katie"

The thing TomKat proves is that gays CAN marry; just not each other!!!
20th November 2006 07:53 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
glencar wrote:
The thing TomKat proves is that gays CAN marry; just not each other!!!

________

Ok - THAT was funny!
20th November 2006 07:53 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

Detroit airport...you poor bastard! Hang in there!

They have alcohol. I'm safe.
20th November 2006 07:56 PM
glencar
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

________

Ok - THAT was funny!

I have Obsess Hollywood on in the background because I wanted to see the story on Richards' rant but it's wall-to-wall coverage of TomKat. They'll never convince me that the kid isn't from Korea.
20th November 2006 08:02 PM
WJ
quote:
glencar wrote:
I have Obsess Hollywood on in the background because I wanted to see the story on Richards' rant but it's wall-to-wall coverage of TomKat. They'll never convince me that the kid isn't from Korea.

Actually, I believe she's from China.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
20th November 2006 08:08 PM
glencar We'll know better in 5 years.
20th November 2006 08:10 PM
glencar Richards is on DL tonight...

http://www.drudgereport.com/
20th November 2006 08:10 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:

That kid does have some hair, doesn't she? I think she looks just like Katie.
20th November 2006 08:15 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I agree.

Ebony and ivory live together in perfect harmony
Side by side on my piano keyboard, oh lord, why dont we?
We all know that people are the same where ever we go
There is good and bad in evryone,
We learn to live, we learn to give
Each other what we need to survive together alive.

Side by side on my piano keyboard, oh lord why dont we?

Ebony, ivory living in perfect harmony
Ebony, ivory, ooh

We all know that people are the same where ever we go
There is good and bad in evryone,
We learn to live, we learn to give
Each other what we need to survive together alive.

Side by side on my piano keyboard, oh lord why dont we?

Ebony, ivory living in perfect harmony (repeat and fade)
20th November 2006 08:20 PM
WJ Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
20th November 2006 08:22 PM
mrhipfl I'm guessing he had a right to be pissed and to let out his anger, but he shouldn't have used the word "nigger." That word describes all black people, and not just the assholes who were disrupting the show. He was disrespecting the whole black community. The black people, however, did the same thing when they called him a "cracker-ass," so they're no better. America has come far in trying to get rid of racism, but we're far from eliminating it completely. As long as racist words are being used, seriously or light-heartedly, some group will get offended. MLKJR is needed today as much as he was needed during the civil rights movement.
20th November 2006 08:23 PM
glencar
quote:
gypsy wrote:

That kid does have some hair, doesn't she? I think she looks just like Katie.

No, those eyes are Asiatic.
20th November 2006 08:29 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:
No, those eyes are Asiatic.

Maybe she fell off the back of a rice truck. . .
20th November 2006 08:38 PM
gypsy
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Maybe she fell off the back of a rice truck. . .

Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)