ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Punch Cartoon Library
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: hey winslowstud.... Return to archive Page: 1 2
19th November 2006 03:38 PM
chevysales i will post for you as like clock work you will be here touting your win over steelers...
19th November 2006 03:58 PM
BILL PERKS JASON TAYLOR IS THE BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER IN NFL RIGHT NOW
19th November 2006 04:09 PM
robpop
quote:
chevysales wrote:
i will post for you as like clock work you will be here touting your win over steelers...

The biggest choke team in the history of the NFL. Way to go Brownies!!!

Winslow will not be heard from for a few weeks now!!!

[Edited by robpop]
[Edited by robpop]
19th November 2006 04:24 PM
robpop Winslow?

19th November 2006 05:58 PM
WinslowStud You people are mercilous blood suckers. Sure know how to make a guy feel welcome.

There is no God.
19th November 2006 06:52 PM
chevysales
quote:
chevysales wrote:
i will post for you as like clock work you will be here touting your win over steelers...

spoke too soon...you guys layed down as usual
19th November 2006 06:53 PM
chevysales
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
JASON TAYLOR IS THE BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER IN NFL RIGHT NOW

hot...8 sax, 6qb hurries, 3 defensive td's...

too bad defense is all we have.
19th November 2006 06:55 PM
sirmoonie "If you talk and lose, you're still losers. They talk like a different team, but in reality they are not. They had all the breaks, all the bounces. But when it was nail-biting time and you've got to make plays, who made them?"

Joey Porter

12 out of 13 from those chumps, including last 6.

Score one for the nation!

19th November 2006 07:48 PM
Phog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Score one for the nation!

True Dat!!
19th November 2006 09:29 PM
WinslowStud Someday, Sirmoonie, if we ever meet, I will hold you down, shave your head ass bald, and paint it orange with a white stripe down the middle of the cranium. Then all will be well.
19th November 2006 10:56 PM
Scottfree Hey at least Winslow owned that a-hole Porter, friggin shucked him like the little bitch he is......
20th November 2006 09:56 AM
Some Guy Steelers will have a bad season because they now have the Chunky soup Mom.
20th November 2006 03:11 PM
robpop What's up with the 60 on the Brown's field? If it means years of Brown's football, it is truly a fabrication. It should say like 6 or something. You guys know the story.
20th November 2006 03:17 PM
WinslowStud The Cleveland Browns are one of the NFL's oldest and therefore most respected franchises. The Ravens are the expansion team. I will address the question no more. So put that in your pipe and smoke it, steelerbitch.
20th November 2006 03:33 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
So put that in your pipe and smoke it, steelerbitch.

She likes to roll her own and she is a Bucs bitch!

20th November 2006 04:25 PM
TampabayStone What, not again!! Will someone please cut Mona off.

21st November 2006 01:48 AM
robpop
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
The Cleveland Browns are one of the NFL's oldest and therefore most respected franchises. The Ravens are the expansion team. I will address the question no more. So put that in your pipe and smoke it, steelerbitch.

Steeler Bitch? The Steelers have been around longer than than either Browns team. Yeah, our first 40 years sucked, but they stayed in town and ended up being up one of the best run teams in the NFL. The Brown'a bolted out of Cleveland and became sucessful.

I Have been going to Steeler games since the early 70's with my dad. He started taking me as soon as I could say "no mom dad was not drinking beer." The old Browns were a hell of a lot better than these jokes. How is Courtney Brown? Tim Couch?

See ya in Pittsburgh in a few weeks on a Thursday night. If you have the guts to come, I will buy you an Iron City. I give you credit it takes a real fan to stand by a suck ass team.

Don't tell anybody, but I am a Die hard Pirate Fan.

Good luck on getting another over all #1 pick in the NFL draft. At least the Bungles as somewhat respectable now.

Take care Brown's faggot.

Yours truly,

Steeler's bitch.
21st November 2006 02:06 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:

I Have been going to Steeler games since the early 70's with my dad. He started taking me as soon as I could say "no mom dad was not drinking beer."

Steeler fans - god, we are the greatest. What other team of any sport, league, or rank, inspires that much love for life?

Dude, I grew up 12-15 blocks away from Carnegie Mellon - Steelers used to practice there before Sunday games on grass - its was nation time - catching Gerela balls, got near every autograph from the 74-77s, Noll - "watch the kids, watch the damns kids...." it was incredible - I actually found a few old autographs the last time I saw my mom - Swann, Clack, Ham, Davis (Steve), Hanratty, Shanklin, (remember that guy?).

Steelers!
21st November 2006 12:42 PM
robpop I grew up outside of Mckeesport. The guys who I used to go down with when a was a little fuck were Gerela's gorillas. They were members of our fire dept. Most of those guys are still alive today somehow. Also I still see Roy Gerela every now and then. His "partner" lives next t my sister.

There also was the Blue Rock Club in my town which had "Dobre Shunka", wich means good ham in my native hunkie tongue. I've got several pictures of Steelers with a young Rob from there. One night Frenchy came up and they would not let him in (I guess you know why). Jack Ham told the club to let him or........ Well they finally let him in.
21st November 2006 02:01 PM
WinslowStud When I was a kid growing up, my father taught us two things about Sundays: God and Otto Graham. Watching the Browns win those championships in the early 50s made me a fan for life. And watching Jim Brown run was like watching Dontetello paint the Sistene Chapel. The man was incredible. Chuck Knoll himself was a Brown.

We've had good teams since then, too.
21st November 2006 02:42 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
Watching the Browns win those championships in the early 50s made me a fan for life.

arent you a little old to be playing on the internets
21st November 2006 02:50 PM
robpop
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
When I was a kid growing up, my father taught us two things about Sundays: God and Otto Graham. Watching the Browns win those championships in the early 50s made me a fan for life. And watching Jim Brown run was like watching Dontetello paint the Sistene Chapel. The man was incredible. Chuck Knoll himself was a Brown.

I'll give you credit. THe Browns and Oilers had some good teams, but unfortunately they were in the same division with a massive juggernaut.

Emperor Chauck and Cowher were both Browns. Keep developing our coaches.

I was recently given some great Bobby Lane memorabilia. Including an actual jersey he wore. One of my old baseball coaches was great friends with Lane. Everybody has heard the Bobby Lane stories, from what my old coach tells me, they are 100% true.
21st November 2006 03:09 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:

I'll give you credit. THe Browns and Oilers had some good teams, but unfortunately they were in the same division with a massive juggernaut.

Emperor Chauck and Cowher were both Browns. Keep developing our coaches.

I was recently given some great Bobby Lane memorabilia. Including an actual jersey he wore. One of my old baseball coaches was great friends with Lane. Everybody has heard the Bobby Lane stories, from what my old coach tells me, they are 100% true.

Yeah man, I always thought Winslow was weird coming in here Steeler bashing - Steeler fans always admired the Browns (at least the real Browns) and their fans. Its the Bengals we despise.
21st November 2006 03:15 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Yeah man, I always thought Winslow was weird coming in here Steeler bashing - Steeler fans always admired the Browns (at least the real Browns) and their fans. Its the Bengals we despise.

The Rooneys and the Pittsburgh fans were the only people outside of Cleveland who were out spoken of the move.
21st November 2006 06:42 PM
Scottfree http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPkMLsfCO9g

21st November 2006 09:12 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:

The Rooneys and the Pittsburgh fans were the only people outside of Cleveland who were out spoken of the move.

Dude, you ever go here? Check the message board. I found it like 6 months ago - they are deranged, but know The Score.

Kind of cool thing is, its run by same board as RO (I think) so same handle and password work as here.

http://www.mcmillenandwife.com/
22nd November 2006 02:21 AM
robpop Yes I have been on that site. Love it. I could not find your post. Can you post a link to it?

Mr. Moon as from reading above I am glad to hear you are a true Pittsburgh native, not a wannabe. You do know the score. Next season if you are ever in the Pittsburgh area (I dont know if you still live there) let me know. I have a few tickets to home games. Your Shanklin story proved you are a true Steeler fan, not like all the bandwagon jumpers. I would invite you this year, but I have promised all tickets.

Dude you grew up just a few miles away from me.
[Edited by robpop]
[Edited by robpop]
22nd November 2006 10:02 AM
Scottfree Greg Lloyd getting his ass handed to him.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAvSMZD_vKc
22nd November 2006 11:28 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:
Yes I have been on that site. Love it. I could not find your post. Can you post a link to it?

Mr. Moon as from reading above I am glad to hear you are a true Pittsburgh native, not a wannabe. You do know the score. Next season if you are ever in the Pittsburgh area (I dont know if you still live there) let me know. I have a few tickets to home games. Your Shanklin story proved you are a true Steeler fan, not like all the bandwagon jumpers. I would invite you this year, but I have promised all tickets.

Dude you grew up just a few miles away from me.
[Edited by robpop]
[Edited by robpop]

I've only posted there a half dozen times, can't remember which threads - there are hundreds.

No longer live in Steel City, but grew up in Oakland area.

In all years I lived there, only got to one Steeler game because they were sold out years in advance as I recall and expensive to scalp - but, it was a Monday night game, we killed Broncos 42-0, remember it like it was yesterday.
22nd November 2006 05:10 PM
chevysales
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
When I was a kid growing up, my father taught us two things about Sundays: God and Otto Graham. Watching the Browns win those championships in the early 50s made me a fan for life. And watching Jim Brown run was like watching Dontetello paint the Sistene Chapel. The man was incredible. Chuck Knoll himself was a Brown.

bellicheck and saban along with many many other good coaches got there start with the browns... must of been they would hire anybody or they didn't pay much allowing youngblood into the the nfl that way.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)