ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Punch Cartoon Library
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Atlantic City REDUX...Who is going now? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9th November 2006 05:06 AM
Jumping Jack Jumping Jack Daniels is a gas, gas, gas matey!!!
9th November 2006 06:15 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Paranoid_Android wrote:
Hey LJ...how about we all go to the "Comady Stop Cafe & Caberete"...and just start yelling out RS song titles just before the punchlines!!! yeah...that would last all of 5 minutes...but it would be fun!!!

And then after we get kicked out of there, we'll all climb a palm tree.....oh this could be lots of fun.

"The Quarter" at the Trop....watch out.

LJ.
9th November 2006 04:52 PM
gypsy How many members of the ROCC will be attending?

[Edited by The Queen of the Backchannel]
[Edited by gypsy]
9th November 2006 05:02 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Paranoid_Android wrote:
Hey LJ...how about we all go to the "Comady Stop Cafe & Caberete"...and just start yelling out RS song titles just before the punchlines!!! yeah...that would last all of 5 minutes...but it would be fun!!!

Were you at the AC Taj Mahal show on the 27th??? I kept doing that to the poor opening band out of bitterness!
9th November 2006 05:41 PM
_Boomy_ I still like 'em.
9th November 2006 05:42 PM
glencar That opening band was a bit quiet. They were fine as it were but not quite right for the mood of the room.
9th November 2006 08:37 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Were you at the AC Taj Mahal show on the 27th??? I kept doing that to the poor opening band out of bitterness!

Yeah, bitterness is a bitch, ain't it?
9th November 2006 09:21 PM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

No...I was not...I was cold...and lonely...and wet...walking thise Strees Of Love...I couldn't believe the show was cancelled...believe me whan I say that i was Sad, Sad, Sad!!! I cried...boy did I cry...but by the time I got over my 19th Nervous Breakdown...I was Out Of Tears...Out Of Tears...
9th November 2006 10:58 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Paranoid_Android wrote:

No...I was not...I was cold...and lonely...and wet...walking thise Strees Of Love...I couldn't believe the show was cancelled...believe me whan I say that i was Sad, Sad, Sad!!! I cried...boy did I cry...but by the time I got over my 19th Nervous Breakdown...I was Out Of Tears...Out Of Tears...

Aw, PA, I feel yer pain. I was walkin' those cold, lonely streets of love myself that night. Of course, I don't remember much about it due to the fact that I was very drunk (being unused to alcohol...*ahem*). We shall make it up next week though, and have a proper bacchanalia, oh yes we shall...
10th November 2006 12:02 AM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Oh please.

THIS is more like us.

LJ.

Don't do the Flav!
10th November 2006 10:39 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Don't do the Flav!

Did he ever bang Bridgette Nielson?
10th November 2006 10:41 AM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
jb wrote:

Who hasn't?!?
10th November 2006 11:05 AM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Yes but she never became a "baby Mama" so he moved onto a buncha wannabes.
11th November 2006 11:08 AM
chevysales
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes but she never became a "baby Mama" so he moved onto a buncha wannabes.

"my baby's mama"

get the lingo rite
11th November 2006 11:23 AM
glencar chevysales & all else: Mick's Dad is very ill & it looks like the rest of the tour might be canceled. See the Vegas Canceled? thread.
11th November 2006 11:26 AM
chevysales
quote:
glencar wrote:
chevysales & all else: Mick's Dad is very ill & it looks like the rest of the tour might be canceled. See the Vegas Canceled? thread.

saw that but still no definitive word.

beacon might have been it?

btw...get a package from scope?
11th November 2006 11:28 AM
glencar Yes! I have some pix from the Beacon that I was going to bring to AC but I will have to mail them if the show gets canceled.
11th November 2006 11:36 AM
chevysales
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes! I have some pix from the Beacon that I was going to bring to AC but I will have to mail them if the show gets canceled.

i just checked stones site and nothing their about cancellation.

other than someone qouting reliable sources that show is on for vegas.

i think if it was micks father they would cancel early enough giving people time as how could any one fault that.

really sad with all going on this leg... ehrmet's fall at beacon, ac cancellation, ronnie's brother, micks dad, weather in chitown.

12th November 2006 11:19 AM
Paranoid_Android FIVE EFFIN DAYS TILL AC!!!!

Did I miss anyone for the list?!? Speak up my friends...

SHOUT OUT YOUR GLEE AND LET'S SEE WHO ELSE IS GOING!!!!!
12th November 2006 11:26 AM
LadyJane I have a feeling after last night's show, we are gonna see some more RO'ers jump on the chance to catch an arena show.

LJ.
12th November 2006 12:44 PM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I have a feeling after last night's show, we are gonna see some more RO'ers jump on the chance to catch an arena show.

LJ.

...and a tiny arena at that!!!
12th November 2006 02:48 PM
StoneColdJoe Ah my first post as a new member.
I will there in AC. Just wondering were people will be hanging out before the show.
12th November 2006 03:05 PM
TomL Add my fucking ass. I'll need a new home after this. By the way check the AC tix thread if someone is looking for two.
12th November 2006 06:38 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
TomL wrote:
Add my fucking ass. I'll need a new home after this. By the way check the AC tix thread if someone is looking for two.

Woohoo!
12th November 2006 07:26 PM
lotsajizz After hearing of Joe Jagger's death, I cancelled as I doubt very much the show will go forward and have since made other commitments....
12th November 2006 08:41 PM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
StoneColdJoe wrote:
Ah my first post as a new member.
I will there in AC. Just wondering were people will be hanging out before the show.

WELCOME SCJ!!!

Lady Jane...before the show? ACB&G again or what?!?

The AFTERSHOW party will be at FIREWATERS...in "The Quarter" inside the Tropicana...slight chance at a different place if FIREWATERS closes too early...stay tuned...right LadyJane?
[Edited by Paranoid_Android]
13th November 2006 03:09 AM
_Boomy_ I hope the show goes on and that everyone has a great time. Unfortunately I am not willing to risk it and will be doing other things on my weekend.

Rock on, beezatches!
13th November 2006 10:01 AM
keefkid i'll be there in the cheap seats looking for an upgrade...
13th November 2006 11:09 AM
glencar So has anybody new signed up for this show?
13th November 2006 11:31 AM
glencar Listen, I need to know who the real players are here because it's not very funny otherwise. PM me the info STAT!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)