ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Punch Cartoon Library
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Atlantic City REDUX...Who is going now? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
3rd November 2006 08:10 PM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
glencar wrote:
Stay at the Trop!

as of now (the time on this post), unlike the show, The Trop is SOLD OUT!!!
3rd November 2006 08:43 PM
Your Cousin Lou
quote:
Paranoid_Android wrote:

as of now (the time on this post), unlike the show, The Trop is SOLD OUT!!!

They have tarped some of the rooms to hide the fact that the trop is wide open...
3rd November 2006 08:48 PM
oldkr OldKR +1 (Stonesdoug)

OLDKR
3rd November 2006 08:54 PM
mojoman
quote:
Your Cousin Lou wrote:

They have tarped some of the rooms to hide the fact that the trop is wide open...

Into the great wide open,
Under them skies of blue
Out in the great wide open,
A rebel without a clue
3rd November 2006 09:05 PM
Your Cousin Lou
quote:
mojoman wrote:

Into the great wide open,
Under them skies of blue
Out in the great wide open,
A rebel without a clue

Actually, if you look hard enough you might find a deal on one of the discount travel sites. I was able to book my room after the Tropicana website was listing no rooms available. Scored a substantial discount too.
3rd November 2006 09:10 PM
mojoman
quote:
Your Cousin Lou wrote:

Actually, if you look hard enough you might find a deal on one of the discount travel sites. I was able to book my room after the Tropicana website was listing no rooms available. Scored a substantial discount too.

just riffin on that....cous you scored!!!
4th November 2006 08:22 AM
Bitch
quote:
mojoman wrote:

the title of the upcoming dvd is goin to be four pricks

haha I get it, I was a victim to 1 postponement and 1 cancellation. Yet that isnt enough to stop me from seeing the band I love, and might not get too many more opportunities to see again.

Add me to the AC list, I'll def be there and staying overnight this time too! So it's going to be great fun!!
4th November 2006 12:49 PM
nankerphelge Got an email from RS.com today offering me a travel package to AC!!

That's balls right there!

Told them "fuck you"

Got another email saying the address was a one-way email addy and that all comments should be sent to another addy.

Told them "fuck you more"

No response to the second one!!

Fuckers have some nerve.
4th November 2006 12:57 PM
playguitar I am going. Still do not have a ticky, but hopefully I can score one soon.
5th November 2006 08:52 AM
LadyJane Can we get this "stickied" please???

TIA

LJ.
5th November 2006 12:00 PM
GotToRollMe Where's Boomy? Didn't he say he had the day off work on the 17th and might be going? HEY BOOMY, where the hell are ya?
5th November 2006 07:37 PM
Bitch
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.boardwalkhall.com/seatingchart/index.asp

Seating chart for Boardwalk Hall, click your section and you are given your view of the stage. Cool?

[Edited by Bitch]
5th November 2006 08:08 PM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
Bitch wrote:
I
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.boardwalkhall.com/seatingchart/index.asp

Seating chart for Boardwalk Hall, click your section and you are given your view of the stage. Cool?

BEWARE section 306...it will provide you w/ a blurry view!!!
6th November 2006 11:22 AM
LadyJane Please add Jumping Jack to the list.

I hear Sai Wong will be in attendance as well...actually go ahead and add the Wong twins.

And please list it that way...The Wong Twins!!!!!!!! LOL

LJ.

6th November 2006 11:29 AM
Saint Sway Jumpin Jack had a change of heart? COOL! Maybe a few others will follow suit too....

Jaimie Martinez has confirmed, via his translator, that this will be his last Stones show

[Edited by Saint Sway]
6th November 2006 01:48 PM
jb 100% not going!!!
6th November 2006 02:21 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:
100% not going!!!

I'll try and take a picture of your empty seat
6th November 2006 03:43 PM
Jumping Jack Joshy, Friday happy hours with the Stones are best.
6th November 2006 03:56 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Joshy, Friday happy hours with the Stones are best.

I councel you against going!!!
6th November 2006 04:13 PM
Jumping Jack Will we be Omaha'd, or just canceled? Hearing Miss You again may in fact be more painful.
6th November 2006 05:00 PM
chevysales
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Jumpin Jack had a change of heart? COOL! Maybe a few others will follow suit too....

Jaimie Martinez has confirmed, via his translator, that this will be his last Stones show

[Edited by Saint Sway]

as will be for lots...last show... watch them make another cash grab in 3 years... "hey pal you can keep the money" keith to reporter at juilliard press conference...BS!!!
6th November 2006 05:10 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
jb wrote:
100% not going!!!

C'mon, Josh, bite the bullet, swallow your pride...do whatever cliche it takes. Stay at The Borgata this time though...you'd like it.
6th November 2006 05:31 PM
Jumping Jack My sources tell me Joshy will make a grand entrance at the preparty and will buy rounds for the house to celebrate the first sell out of the tour.
6th November 2006 08:33 PM
jaggergurl
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Please add Jumping Jack to the list.

I hear Sai Wong will be in attendance as well...actually go ahead and add the Wong twins.

And please list it that way...The Wong Twins!!!!!!!! LOL

LJ.

this cracked me UP, LJ!!! LOL!!! I can't wait to meet Mr Sai Wong, too funny!
6th November 2006 09:35 PM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
jaggergurl wrote:

this cracked me UP, LJ!!! LOL!!! I can't wait to meet Mr Sai Wong, too funny!

So...you are going?!?
6th November 2006 10:09 PM
TomL Wong may or not be there, it depends if Wong has a place to rest his head, big and little.
6th November 2006 10:12 PM
QueenOfUnderground
quote:
TomL wrote:
Wong may or not be there, it depends if Wong has a place to rest his head, big and little.

tom
rest your head on your thread
I just post 2 u cy wong
7th November 2006 07:39 AM
glencar
quote:
TomL wrote:
Wong may or not be there, it depends if Wong has a place to rest his head, big and little.

Tell Wong I have a reserved room at the Trop for the one night(17th) and it's for $195 plus their horrendous fees. PM me if you want it.
7th November 2006 07:42 AM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
Tell Wong I have a reserved room at the Trop for the one night(17th) and it's for $195 plus their horrendous fees. PM me if you want it.

I've got Wong covered too!!

Blue...don't reveal the prices. Maybe we can make a lil profit on the rooms we reserved!!!

LJ.
7th November 2006 07:44 AM
glencar LOL That sounds like a Chicago move!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)