ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Punch Cartoon Library
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Atlantic City REDUX...Who is going now? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
3rd November 2006 09:07 AM
Paranoid_Android ROCKS OFF ROLL CALL...(to be edited as needed)

Paranoid Android
LadyJane
GotToRollMe
whatabeautifulbuzz
Mojoman

TomL
chevysales
YourCousinLou
Glencar
Throwaway

BILL PERKS
Steel Wheels
OldKR
Stonesdoug
BITCH

Playguitar
Jumping Jack
The WONG TWINS!!!
SaintSway
Jaggergurl

saintofme
StonesGirl101
StoneColdJoe...WELCOME btw!!
KeefKid
Nanky!!

StartMeUp13

[Edited by Paranoid_Android]
3rd November 2006 09:11 AM
LadyJane I'm in!

LJ.
3rd November 2006 09:13 AM
Jumping Jack A friend just offered me 6th row on the walkway and I said no.

It will be WIDE OPEN!
[Edited by Jumping Jack]
3rd November 2006 09:32 AM
GotToRollMe I'm in as well.
3rd November 2006 09:38 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
A friend just offered me 6th row on the walkway and I said no.

It will be WIDE OPEN!
[Edited by Jumping Jack]

I'd think it over if I was you Jumping Jack. You wouldn't want to end up regretting not going. Justified anger and dissapointment granted, of course, but these won't matter much once the Stones wrap it up and you'll be stuck thinking you missed out this opportunity to see them just one more time.
3rd November 2006 09:43 AM
whatabeautifulbuzz I wouldn't miss the rescheduled AC show for anything!!!!
3rd November 2006 09:57 AM
mojoman
quote:
whatabeautifulbuzz wrote:
I wouldn't miss the rescheduled AC show for anything!!!!

i'm in
3rd November 2006 10:00 AM
Jumping Jack FontiniD, I must say I am finally over the Stones, Cohl and The Who for being Stones wannabees and copying their fraudulent business practices.

If the 6th row ticket were free it would not be worth me investing in another $400 ticket, $300 room, and 12 hour trip to see them.

They blew it and lost a customer forever. I am quite sure I am not the only one.

The past week has been one of the greatest PR DISASTERS in entertainment history. Cohl and the Stones are now being compared with Lay and Enron. Jagger looks like a bigger crack pot than Tom Cruise.

They are in their own little bubble and don't get it, but the empty arenas should give them a clue.

If they had decent management and knew how to do damage control there would be immediate contrition, recognition that they screwed their fans and themselves with the Beacon/AC stunt last week, and find a way to remidiate the situation.

At this point the only thing I see that can save them is a series of free theater shows (north, south, east, west) made available to true fans through the fan clubs. It costs them little, buys them much good will, and frankly is a much better story line than than Scorsese's phony Beacon shows.

They are too cheap and arrogant to even consider it, however.

Sad,sad,sad.

3rd November 2006 10:13 AM
lotsajizz wife and I at the Tropicana
3rd November 2006 10:13 AM
chevysales i am in
3rd November 2006 10:43 AM
Paranoid_Android keep'm commin'!!!
3rd November 2006 12:05 PM
Your Cousin Lou I'm also at the Trop. May hit Cuba Libre for some mojitos.
3rd November 2006 12:06 PM
glencar We're all at the Trop! Put me in too, Paranoid.
3rd November 2006 12:13 PM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
We're all at the Trop! Put me in too, Paranoid.

Trop it is!!!!

Let's plan to drink there....and this time I am not planning anything

Too superstitious!!!!

LJ.

Gee looks like I may need to bring the sheep back. More RO'ers need to sign her!!!
3rd November 2006 12:14 PM
glencar She's got plenty of writing already!!!
3rd November 2006 12:15 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
FontiniD, I must say I am finally over the Stones, Cohl and The Who for being Stones wannabees and copying their fraudulent business practices.

If the 6th row ticket were free it would not be worth me investing in another $400 ticket, $300 room, and 12 hour trip to see them.

They blew it and lost a customer forever. I am quite sure I am not the only one.

The past week has been one of the greatest PR DISASTERS in entertainment history. Cohl and the Stones are now being compared with Lay and Enron. Jagger looks like a bigger crack pot than Tom Cruise.

They are in their own little bubble and don't get it, but the empty arenas should give them a clue.

If they had decent management and knew how to do damage control there would be immediate contrition, recognition that they screwed their fans and themselves with the Beacon/AC stunt last week, and find a way to remidiate the situation.

At this point the only thing I see that can save them is a series of free theater shows (north, south, east, west) made available to true fans through the fan clubs. It costs them little, buys them much good will, and frankly is a much better story line than than Scorsese's phony Beacon shows.

Sad,sad,sad.

I feel your pain JJ. While I will not give up on them, it has been a real disappointing finish for me.
3rd November 2006 12:16 PM
glencar I think JJ needs to send his post to RS.com. They need to feel his pain.
3rd November 2006 12:17 PM
mojoman
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
FontiniD, I must say I am finally over the Stones, Cohl and The Who for being Stones wannabees and copying their fraudulent business practices.

Sad,sad,sad.

the title of the upcoming dvd is goin to be four pricks
3rd November 2006 12:18 PM
Egbert
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Gee looks like I may need to bring the sheep back. More RO'ers need to sign her!!!

Is that all we get to do to her?????
3rd November 2006 12:19 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
mojoman wrote:
the title of the upcoming dvd is goin to be four pricks

LOL!! post of the week!
3rd November 2006 12:19 PM
glencar
quote:
Egbert wrote:

Yes! Believe me, I tried but there isn't enough lube in the world...
3rd November 2006 12:20 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Egbert wrote:

Who are you...NANKY????

LOL

Come to AC and see!!!

LJ.
3rd November 2006 12:20 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

LOL!! post of the week!

Please tell me you are going back to AC????

LJ.
3rd November 2006 12:22 PM
mojoman
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

LOL!! post of the week!

christina loves the title!!!
3rd November 2006 12:23 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
mojoman wrote:

christina loves the title!!!

OMG! LMAO! You are on a roll today!!!
3rd November 2006 12:32 PM
Throwaway I'm in...and I got a feeling the shows gonna be somethin special (if it happens)!!!
3rd November 2006 12:32 PM
glencar Stay at the Trop!
3rd November 2006 12:41 PM
Egbert
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Who are you...NANKY????

Oh how I wish! I'm getting tired of sloppy seconds...

[Edited by Egbert]
3rd November 2006 12:42 PM
pdog I'm on the outside looking in...
3rd November 2006 01:45 PM
monkey_man I hope they give you a 25 song set. I will be here banging my head against the wall. . . .
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)