ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
You rule Chief!!
KeyArena, Seattle, Washington - October 30, 2005
© 2005 Chief Moon
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: European Tour dates "tonight" ? Return to archive
November 28th, 2005 04:03 PM
Gazza Seems that by breakfast time in Europe tomorrow (Tuesday) we'll have official confirmation

http://iorr.org/talk/read.php?1,295652
November 28th, 2005 04:17 PM
gimmekeef Good luck over there you guys....Its almost over here for 2005 anyway..Been a blast!..Lookin to hit Amsterdam next year!!1
November 28th, 2005 04:29 PM
Gazza It'll be interesting to see how close the final list is to the rumours

Seemingly, so far it appears to be something along the lines of

JUNE :
Brussels, Paris (3rd) then Scandinavia, Poland (17th), Vienna (19th, although its been reported in another thread as the 20th), Czech Republic (21st), Belgrade (23rd) and a couple of other East European/Balkans countries

JULY:
Netherlands, Germany (Cologne seems to be all but confirmed for the 23rd and Munich for the 16th), Italy

AUGUST :
Marseille (1st) Germany, Spain, UK (London stadium shows over the weekend of the 19th and Glasgow on the 29th)
[Edited by Gazza]
November 28th, 2005 05:13 PM
pdog It's definitely happening. i had a conversation with an Ultrastar rep., trying to fix my fan club problems. He said it's nuts at RS.com b/c of the tour announcements. He tried making an excuse for them not fixing my virtual ticket access problem. I told him I've been emailing the fan club for over 6 weeks, so it's not the tour announcement rush, it's that they suck over there. He promised to have my account working again by today.
Good luck europe, hope you guys get good tickies...
November 29th, 2005 05:47 AM
corgi37 What about Oz, for fuck sake!
November 29th, 2005 05:57 AM
beer
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
What about Oz, for fuck sake!

V.B.!!

you'll see em again corgi. you guys got em in Rod Laver arena in '03 right?

-
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)