ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
You rule Chief!!
KeyArena, Seattle, Washington - October 30, 2005
© 2005 Chief Moon
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rain Fell Down, Live in Pheonix....from Ian Return to archive
November 28th, 2005 08:24 AM
IanBillen I seen on the morning news playing at Glendale Arena. They played Oh No Not You Again and it showed them playing Rain Fell Down. Just thought I would tell you about RFD because I am not sure they played it yet live but I could be mistaken. Mick was in a Black T-Shirt and looked fantastic. He was totally cut and muscular as hell (not that he isnt always)They kept talking about it on the morning news four seperate times and they showed many clips. Even one of the Broadcasters went and he said it was a great show. He said it was "awesome". It was the talk of the morning news here.

You all know why I cannot be there. Boo-Hoo for Mr. Billen.

Ian
[Edited by IanBillen]
November 28th, 2005 08:40 AM
erikjjf
quote:
IanBillen wrote:
Just thought I would tell you about RFD because I am not sure they played it yet live but I could be mistaken. [Edited by IanBillen]

Rain Fall Down was first played live in Philadelphia, and has been in regular rotation since then.
November 28th, 2005 10:29 AM
voodoopug
quote:
erikjjf wrote:

Rain Fall Down was first played live in Philadelphia, and has been in regular rotation since then.

.....from Erik
November 28th, 2005 10:31 AM
Gazza
quote:
IanBillen wrote:
I seen on the morning news playing at Glendale Arena. They played Oh No Not You Again and it showed them playing Rain Fell Down. Just thought I would tell you about RFD because I am not sure they played it yet live but I could be mistaken.

A live performance of it from Salt Lake City the other night was shown live on the AMA, and has been much discussed (and derided) in another thread in the last few days

You werent able to go? Too bad.
November 28th, 2005 10:41 AM
shakedhandswithkeith
quote:
Gazza wrote:

A live performance of it from Salt Lake City the other night was shown live on the AMA, and has been much discussed (and derided) in another thread in the last few days

hi Gazza,

just saw your new avator, RIP, he was one of the greatest player in history, perhaps the best from the island
November 28th, 2005 11:38 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I watched the Tivo'd performance from Salt Lake again yesterday...humiliating!

.....from baby joey
November 29th, 2005 03:52 AM
glencar
quote:
IanBillen wrote:
I seen on the morning news playing at Glendale Arena. They played Oh No Not You Again and it showed them playing Rain Fell Down. Just thought I would tell you about RFD because I am not sure they played it yet live but I could be mistaken. Mick was in a Black T-Shirt and looked fantastic. He was totally cut and muscular as hell (not that he isnt always)They kept talking about it on the morning news four seperate times and they showed many clips. Even one of the Broadcasters went and he said it was a great show. He said it was "awesome". It was the talk of the morning news here.

You all know why I cannot be there. Boo-Hoo for Mr. Billen.

Ian
[Edited by IanBillen]

yes, Mick's muscles are quite a turn-on. You love him much don't you?

November 29th, 2005 07:13 AM
IanBillen [quote]Gazza wrote:

Yes. Sadly no I had no means of getting there in more ways than one. Never thought if I was physically able I would miss one. And all I keep hearing is how I gotta see this show from friends and fans alike. Life came first and it was just a non-possiblity that had been in the making for some months now.I don't really feel too sad. Everyone has to make their way.
As you know I am a huge fan of the album. It is what gets me through on this one.

Ian
November 29th, 2005 07:24 AM
IanBillen
Glennycar wrote:

"yes, Mick's muscles are quite a turn-on. You love him much don't you?"

Cut me a break. I told you not to take that comment about me being in love with you seriously a long time ago.

Ian
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)