ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
You rule Chief!!
KeyArena, Seattle, Washington - October 30, 2005
© 2005 Chief Moon
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: GET YOUR YA-YA'S OUT DVD DUE OUT IN JAN. Return to archive
November 27th, 2005 01:36 AM
RollingstonesUSA Anybody heard of the new dvd, whats on it, etc.... saw it on amazon but no details
November 27th, 2005 02:41 AM
riccardo Actually it came out in November in UK.It is just a commentary on the album by some expert journalists(Chris Welsh formerly from melody Maker etc.) with some songs from G.Shelter movie and other songs that have nothing to do with it like Ed Sullivan shows etc.
Another double set came out a few days ago in UK,it is called Music in Review 1963-69 a double dvd set with book. Nice package but same concept.Don't know how long these will last as official product though.
November 27th, 2005 02:50 AM
RollingstonesUSA Is it worth getting?
November 27th, 2005 06:47 AM
stewed & Keefed
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
Is it worth getting?

NO
November 27th, 2005 07:33 AM
chrisloc
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
Is it worth getting?

NO
November 27th, 2005 08:43 PM
Soldatti I didn't see it yet.
November 28th, 2005 05:39 AM
corgi37 So, let me get this straight. This is a dvd of a guy talking about Ya ya's? Wow, thats just fucking amazing. And, they expect people to buy it? Whats the dude gonna say? "Hey, its really, really good" - then silence for 45 minutes.

And, is it sanctioned by the Stones? Or Klein? Cause if not, then it will be all covers, like that multi dvd set that came out during Licks.

I wouldnt mind if it was part of those "greatest albums" docos that came out a few years ago. Why the Stones were not included in that, yet Phil Collins and Meatloaf were, was a disgrace. Mind you, maybe the Stones just couldnt be bothered.
November 28th, 2005 02:03 PM
voodoopug
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
So, let me get this straight. This is a dvd of a guy talking about Ya ya's? Wow, thats just fucking amazing. And, they expect people to buy it? Whats the dude gonna say? "Hey, its really, really good" - then silence for 45 minutes.

And, is it sanctioned by the Stones? Or Klein? Cause if not, then it will be all covers, like that multi dvd set that came out during Licks.

I wouldnt mind if it was part of those "greatest albums" docos that came out a few years ago. Why the Stones were not included in that, yet Phil Collins and Meatloaf were, was a disgrace. Mind you, maybe the Stones just couldnt be bothered.

next thing you know a "Rarities disc" with the live version of Mannish Boy will be released!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)