ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
You rule Chief!!
KeyArena, Seattle, Washington - October 30, 2005
© 2005 Chief Moon
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SBC Park, San Francisco - November 13 - setlist, pix, review Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
November 17th, 2005 11:03 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
parmeda wrote:
OMG...will somebody just lower me in a taiwan basket already!!!

...Jesus Christ!

Great pic Parmy..... anyway.... it looks that Ronnie is talking again about the damn dick issue...... take a look...
November 17th, 2005 11:08 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
tumbled wrote:

THANK YOU. I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOUARE TALKING ABOUT HAVING BEEN THERE IN CHARLOTTESVILLE IN HARTFORD IN THE FIRST 5 ROWS NEXT TO A BUNCH OF STUCK UP STIFFS. you are right its much better next to b. but I will not go to stadium show ever again.

Well..... here in Brazil or Argentina, you wouldn't feel like this. Well... if one day you have the chance to witness a Rock'n'Roll concert over here, you will thank me later.

P.S.: Don't let that outrageous beach concert happen. Just add one more date to the capital city of Rock'n'Roll (as it breaths R'n'R all day long) and change the venue of the Rio gig.

Jay!
November 17th, 2005 07:41 PM
gypsy Photos courtesy of Newscom:

November 19th, 2005 01:24 PM
Reptile Hey gypsy, have you also got those without that huge annoying ROCKS OFF on it? And perhaps in slightly better quality?
November 22nd, 2005 05:51 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Reptile wrote:
Hey gypsy, have you also got those without that huge annoying ROCKS OFF on it? And perhaps in slightly better quality?

she has also the key of fort knox

and please be a little more friendly
November 22nd, 2005 09:41 PM
Gazza
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Live in fear, fuckers....

thank you, dear....I will....

(gulp!)
November 24th, 2005 01:47 PM
Reptile
quote:
Moonisup wrote:

she has also the key of fort knox

and please be a little more friendly

As you are obviously completely unaware of this, let me explain that I have already asked before but never got response.

Besides, it has never become clear to me why every nice photo here is halfway filled up with ROCKS OFF.
November 24th, 2005 04:23 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Reptile wrote:

As you are obviously completely unaware of this, let me explain that I have already asked before but never got response.

Besides, it has never become clear to me why every nice photo here is halfway filled up with ROCKS OFF.

If you asked it the same way, I would not respond either.
and the rocks off thing? people tend to copy photos to their hard drive, or post it to other sites without mentioning the source,
November 25th, 2005 07:53 AM
gypsy
quote:
Reptile wrote:

I ignored your first request. Then I saw your second one, and replied. No, I will not send you ANY photos - with or without the ROCKS OFF logo on them. First off, you never even asked in a friendly manner. Secondly, I do not even know you. Lastly, it is a major task to send the photos of their original size via a .zip file.
And, yes, Moonisup knows very well how people take the photos from this site and post them on their own sites, which is why we stamp them.
If you want photos like that, then I suggest you get a career in Journalism.
November 25th, 2005 02:05 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Sometimes they use the photos with the watermark without authorization and with no links and no credits, this is an example I found via a link at our message board in Spanish

http://www.fotolog.net/keithrichards/?photo_id=10355473

I also have found pictures that were edited or cut to eliminate the watermark in several website.
November 28th, 2005 01:09 AM
Promo I'm still reelin and rockin from the S.F. shows.
They were sharing the limelight and bouncing off each other like the ancient art of weaving.

"Well I Promo groups when they come into town"
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)