ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Baron Wolman
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I got Patti Smith tix! (ns) Return to archive
November 25th, 2004 03:20 PM
Factory Girl I will be seeing her for the 3rd time at the 9:30 club in WDC.
November 25th, 2004 04:38 PM
Gazza Enjoy it. She and her band are in cracking form
November 25th, 2004 04:44 PM
F505
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
I will be seeing her for the 3rd time at the 9:30 club in WDC.

congratulations: the best live act in 2004 sans doubt!
November 25th, 2004 05:22 PM
keith_tif See Patty Smith and Marianne Faithfull in concert, it's 2 of my dreams!
Marianne: only one concert in France one week ago.
Patty: i don(t know if she will come to France!

Very Great artist!!!Always creative!!
November 25th, 2004 05:31 PM
F505
quote:
keith_tif wrote:

Patty: i don(t know if she will come to France!

She toured this summer in France, even came back for extra concerts in France this autumn and released an abolute brilliant live record: live aux vieilles charrues (enrigistr� par Radio France le 24 juillet au festival des Vieilles Charrues).
November 27th, 2004 12:57 AM
kahoosier F505...is this an official Patti Smith liev album released only in France or a boot leg. If it is official, how can the rest of us get a copy? She is one of my faves whom I have infortunately never gotten to see live.
November 27th, 2004 04:51 AM
keith_tif Thank you F505 for these news!
November 27th, 2004 04:58 AM
F505
quote:
kahoosier wrote:
F505...is this an official Patti Smith liev album released only in France or a boot leg. If it is official, how can the rest of us get a copy? She is one of my faves whom I have infortunately never gotten to see live.

Hello kahoosier, It's an official live album released by Patti's own record company Columbia. It is released as a double album: the first cd is Trampin' and the second cd is the live one. To get a copy you just go to a record store and buy this great live record!
November 27th, 2004 06:13 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I will get that one, Patti is the best woman in Rock today, she makes great covers of stones songs and really has big balls of fire

The above was scanned from my "new" 2-LP (Vinyl) album Trampin' (with different cover than the CD)
November 27th, 2004 11:36 AM
Factory Girl Yes, Patti does a grat version of "Paint It Black." And, her version of "Time on My side" surpasses the Stones's take, IMHO.
November 27th, 2004 11:39 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl She also composed the infamous "Keith Richards Blues" I posted the MP3 file some months ago

http://rocksoff.org/h4-keithrichardsbluesbypattismith.mp3
November 27th, 2004 01:34 PM
F505 I bought a great bootleg last week (New York City, 31 dec 2003/1 jan 2004) where she plays Salt of the Earth and Not Fade Away!