ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Baron Wolman
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: They Gobbled My Turkey Neck!.............& another list NSC Return to archive
November 24th, 2004 01:22 PM
Bloozehound Hey folks,

Enjoy your holiday, stuff your face, and be safe. I'm off to see the wizard.

Q: List your favorite and least fav, Thanksgiving Day foods.

turkey (esp. cajun style fried turkey mmmmm mmmmm)
stuffing
mashed potatoes
ham
green bean casserole
giblet gravy
cranberry sauce
rolls

Least fav:

yams

gobble gobble!
November 24th, 2004 01:25 PM
jb Happy Thanksgiving to all the good Christian men and woman on Rocks off. Let us all thank god for his bountiful blessings. Wishing all of you(sans BILL PERKS,JUMACFLY, and LUCASD4) a wonderful holiday.
[Edited by jb]
November 24th, 2004 01:39 PM
J.J.Flash Joey's department at the office is going to be THAT smelly the day after......
November 24th, 2004 01:40 PM
J.J.Flash Happy Thanksgiving fellow yankees!

Have a good one Josh!
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
November 24th, 2004 01:47 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Yeah Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the USA. But I'm sure most countries must have a harvest celebration of some sort. And whatever it is, whenever it is "happy thanksgiving" to you too.

(and Bloozehound....yams are some of the best things you can eat, nutritionally speaking, if you make yourself like them you'd be doing yourself a favor.)
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
November 24th, 2004 01:53 PM
J.J.Flash I'm looking forward to see Joey's menu for the dinner.....His momma surely know how to write a post... I mean.... how to cook and cook well.....
November 24th, 2004 02:16 PM
Monkey Woman Good job, Josh! You managed to come up with a negative thanksgiving message.
Enjoy tomorrow all the same, you crazy Floridian.

"I had the turkey and the stuffing too
I even saved a little bit for you"
November 24th, 2004 02:20 PM
egon jb, one of these days your bitterness is going to eat you alive.
November 24th, 2004 02:22 PM
Monkey Woman Funniest part is that he only adressed the "Good Christians" here. Joey will be so sad...
November 24th, 2004 02:45 PM
BILL PERKS PERKS LIKES STUFFING,ROLLS,BROCCOLI,CORN AND PICKLES.
HE DOES NOT EAT TURKEY,POTATOES,YAMS OR ANYTHING ELSE!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL OF YOU INCLUDING THE IDIOT LIST AND OUR NEGATIVE VIBE MERCHANT HYPOCONDRIAC JEWISH LAWYER.
November 24th, 2004 02:49 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
PERKS LIKES STUFFING,ROLLS,BROCCOLI,CORN AND PICKLES.
HE DOES NOT EAT TURKEY,POTATOES,YAMS OR ANYTHING ELSE!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL OF YOU INCLUDING THE IDIOT LIST AND OUR NEGATIVE VIBE MERCHANT HYPOCONDRIAC JEWISH LAWYER.

Are you vegetarian BILL?
November 24th, 2004 02:50 PM
LadyJane Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate. And to those who don't have a dedicated Holiday anyday is a good day to take stock and be thankful.

I'd like to thank the Unholy Trinity for giving us our playground. Here's to RO and ALL it's members...you are like a family to me!!

Favorite dish--Candied Yams
Least favorite--Squash...yuck!!!

LJ.

PS..I'm very grateful for my life preserver!!
November 24th, 2004 03:47 PM
egon Lj,
Did I already tell you that I have Friday AND Monday off?
Did I?
And guess what I'll be doing???
Im VERY excited.
[Edited by egon]
November 24th, 2004 03:50 PM
LadyJane egon....did you KNOW that I'm bringing Heineken to the family Thanksgiving gathering tomorrow...I thought of you when I loaded the shopping cart!!!!!

Cheers, my fellow lush!!

LJ.
November 24th, 2004 03:52 PM
egon Oh how i wish I was your family right now.
Have a good one!
November 25th, 2004 04:49 AM
Stonesdoug A green bean casserole is mandatory at any Thanksgiving celebration I attend.

Happy Thanksgiving to the Rocks Off family......
November 25th, 2004 04:52 AM
Gazza Thanks Doug - and same to everyone on Shidoobee
November 25th, 2004 07:09 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL OF YOU INCLUDING OUR NEGATIVE VIBE MERCHANT HYPOCONDRIAC JEWISH LAWYER.

Well said Bill..
happy thanksgiving guys!
November 25th, 2004 10:05 AM
Lazy Bones Enjoy your holiday, folks!
November 26th, 2004 09:04 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Steven Tyler Serves Turkey at Abuse Center

BOSTON - Rocker Steven Tyler served up turkey and a helping of advice on Thanksgiving at a substance abuse treatment center for women.

Tyler, front man for the band Aerosmith, shared his own struggles with drugs and alcohol with the two dozen residents of Women's Hope.

"If I can just tell them how good it is for me now, and that it is possible ... then I've done my job," said Tyler, who lives in the Boston area.

The singer, who has been clean for nearly 20 years, describes himself as "a living example" that addictions can be conquered.

"Letting go and letting God really does work," Tyler told the women.

His words inspired Shannon Holland, who's enrolled in the 28-day residential program.

"It was a surprise to all of us," Holland said of Tyler's visit, "and I think all of us are really excited that somebody cares so much enough to stop by the house and do this for us."