ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Baron Wolman
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Album Of The Day (AOTD) Return to archive
November 24th, 2004 07:38 AM
Nellcote Figured I'd share my selections from my Stones based musical life. This path will take the reader down several roads, all which seem to lead back to the Stones. Click on the link provided, enjoy some selections you may have not heard of, or some you've forgotten about...

Today's selection.....

Love Songs for the Hearing Imparied-Dan Baird

Picked this up now 12 yrs ago, after the Georgia Sattelites thang. Dan plays a sloppy style of Southern Rock, with a slide gitar style reminiscent of Foghat..many Stones hooks...Catch Julie & Lucky, Dixie Beauxderant, and the killer single, I Love You Period.....CRANK IT UP!!!

Read more here....http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=10:y1fe4j170wae~T1
November 24th, 2004 09:00 PM
Soldatti Thanks