ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Baron Wolman
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith Richards' heroin bust Return to archive
November 23rd, 2004 11:41 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks to Stonesdoug http://www.stonesdoug.com

http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm15.showMessage?topicID=9890.topic
November 24th, 2004 01:48 AM
stonedinaustralia thanx voodoo

but that court room artist should be sacked - the drawing looked nothing like keith at all

November 24th, 2004 02:39 AM
FotiniD That's what I thought as well

Nice video, but I was expecting it'd have more unseen stuff... (Unseen for me at least )

For example, I seem to recall on 25X5 (and correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't seen it in quite a long time) that there was a sort of an interview of Keith, like a press conference on that? Or not? Is there any other footage of that?
November 24th, 2004 07:48 AM
Gazza he did a press conference after the trial in October '78
November 24th, 2004 08:00 AM
FotiniD Yes, I guess that's what I'm referring to.
Was that taped? Anyone knows if it's available in a vcd or something like that?
November 24th, 2004 08:04 AM
Gazza I've never seen it or heard of it being in circulation.

The only clips I've ever seen has been the same very brief snippet as part of various documentary or news features - and always with voiceovers too, I've never even heard a word spoken by Keith at that conference
November 24th, 2004 08:22 AM
telecaster Is this the same hearing when Keith showed up late and told the judge he was late because his pants were in the dryer?
November 24th, 2004 03:17 PM
Gazza yep!

"I find it hard to believe, Mr Richards, that a man of your stature has only one pair of pants..."
November 24th, 2004 04:36 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I've never seen it or heard of it being in circulation.

The only clips I've ever seen has been the same very brief snippet as part of various documentary or news features - and always with voiceovers too, I've never even heard a word spoken by Keith at that conference

at last!! - i've seen some stonestian trivia that gazza hasn't seen

like you gazza i've never seen the whole thing - just snippets here and there but i have seen clips that feature keith speaking at the press conference

the bit i remember him saying was that he wasn't used to "flying solo" with these things - i.e. it was not really a "stones" affair but it was "all about him" - and that he had to front the press without mick there to field most of the attention

which is interesting as i think that was one of the the outcomes of keith's bust - it put him in the public eye as an individual where as before he was, to some degree, "anonymous" to those other than stones fans (and even to some of them) - that is he was simply the guitar player in mick jagger's band

and yeah, i'd love to see the whole thing too
November 24th, 2004 04:51 PM
Gazza >at last!! - i've seen some stonestian trivia that gazza hasn't seen

LMAO!!

>like you gazza i've never seen the whole thing - just snippets here and there but i have seen clips that feature keith speaking at the press conference

Cheers. I'm not 100% sure, but I dont believe I've heard those!
November 24th, 2004 09:03 PM
Soldatti Thanks Gerardo!