ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Baron Wolman
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jerry Hall vows to wear bikinis at 80 (nsc) Return to archive
November 23rd, 2004 11:49 AM
moy Wednesday 24th November, 2004

Jerry Hall vows to wear bikinis at 80
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big News Network.com Tuesday 23rd November, 2004

Mick Jagger's ex-wife, Jerry Hall, reportedly vowed to model as long as the 48-year-old Texan is in demand and said she will wear bikinis even when she's 80.

Hall said she's had to rethink some of her outfits because of her age, but she still looks good enough to sport short skirts and skimpy swimwear, Britain's Mirror reported Monday.

I've had to tone it down a bit. But I've still got fabulous legs and wear mini-skirts. I'll keep wearing bikinis till I'm 80, the 6-foot model said.

I think it's amazing how I've looked so good for so long and they keep paying me to be a model, she said.

Hall blasted recent tabloid reports claiming she had cellulite when pictures showing dimples in her legs were published.

I've never had cellulite. But if it cheered people up at the breakfast table, that's fine by me, Hall said.

November 23rd, 2004 11:53 AM
J.J.Flash Is there any picture of Jerry wearing a bikini these days??

I need to know
November 23rd, 2004 12:08 PM
mac_daddy jjf - the one in that tabloid is something you do NOT want to see...
November 23rd, 2004 12:19 PM
egon
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

I need to know

no you don't!
November 23rd, 2004 12:21 PM
jb Will she still do facials?
November 23rd, 2004 12:41 PM
egon jb,
i've noticed your are posting less lately and when you do the "spark" seems to have disappeared and the freshness is missing. Are you ok? i'm worried.
(And of course joey is getting way ahead of you!)
November 23rd, 2004 12:47 PM
jb
quote:
egon wrote:
jb,
i've noticed your are posting less lately and when you do the "spark" seems to have disappeared and the freshness is missing. Are you ok? i'm worried.
(And of course joey is getting way ahead of you!)

Had a trail last week and had to be serious for a while.....sorry.
November 23rd, 2004 12:50 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
Had a trail last week and had to be serious for a while.....sorry.

How did it go? Witnesses? Bench trial? Nice verdict?

I think David Stern did the right thing in suspending Artest and the others for so long. Unfortunately, however, it will further damage the already strained relations between your people and African-Americans.
November 23rd, 2004 01:01 PM
jb Hi Moonie..2 day jury trial...they offered 43k...asked for 90....went to trial and asked for 150..jury award of 78k....
I also think Stern(a jew) did the right thing.
November 23rd, 2004 01:02 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
Hi Moonie..2 day jury trial...they offered 43k...asked for 90....went to trial and asked for 150..jury award of 78k....
I also think Stern(a jew) did the right thing.

jb get in on that VIOXX gravy train
November 23rd, 2004 01:04 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:

jb get in on that VIOXX gravy train

Wish I could but I am but a small fish in a large ocean...and that's o.k.
November 23rd, 2004 01:05 PM
gypsy I have a full prescription bottle of Vioxx in my cabinet...also a ton of samples of Bextra and Celebrex. I just never took them.
November 23rd, 2004 01:11 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I have a full prescription bottle of Vioxx in my cabinet...also a ton of samples of Bextra and Celebrex. I just never took them.

Is that you on the motorcycle? You are truly hot!!!
November 23rd, 2004 01:18 PM
telecaster Howe can this happen?

Dolphins Protect New Zealand Swimmers from Shark

Mon Nov 22, 9:52 PM ET Science - Reuters

WELLINGTON (Reuters) - A pod of dolphins circled protectively round a group of New Zealand swimmers to fend off an attack by a great white shark, media reported on Tuesday.

Lifesavers Rob Howes, his 15-year-old daughter Niccy, Karina Cooper and Helen Slade were swimming 300 feet off Ocean Beach near Whangarei on New Zealand's North Island when the dolphins herded them -- apparently to protect them from a shark.

"They started to herd us up, they pushed all four of us together by doing tight circles around us," Howes told the New Zealand Press Association (NZPA).

Howes tried to drift away from the group, but two of the bigger dolphins herded him back just as he spotted a nine-foot great white shark swimming toward the group.

"I just recoiled. It was only about 2 m away from me, the water was crystal clear and it was as clear as the nose on my face," Howes said, referring to a distance of 6 feet.

"They had corralled us up to protect us," he said.

November 24th, 2004 10:22 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
jjf - the one in that tabloid is something you do NOT want to see...

Ok. fine Daddy. Let's google search Luciana instead....
November 24th, 2004 01:26 PM
Bruno Stone Oh yeah J.J.Flash, Luciana is hot, i would love to lick her longs legs... Delicious girl.
November 24th, 2004 01:33 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Bruno Stone wrote:
Oh yeah J.J.Flash, Luciana is hot, i would love to lick her longs legs... Delicious girl.

...hot and DUMB.....anyway....really hot.....

"I'm pregnant Ronnie"