ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Baron Wolman
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I've Got a Smelly ............................(NSC) Return to archive
November 22nd, 2004 09:18 AM
Joey

........................Ass ! �

Stinky ! �
November 22nd, 2004 09:24 AM
Ten Thousand Motels I smell grilling chief meat for supper tonight.
November 22nd, 2004 09:26 AM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
I smell grilling chief meat for supper tonight.

TTM ........................................

The Kansas City Chiefs WILL WIN tonight my Brother !
( Priest Holmes is Playing )

BET THE RANCH !

Cassie & Stritch ! �
November 22nd, 2004 12:45 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Joey wrote:

The Kansas City Chiefs WILL WIN tonight my Brother !

November 22nd, 2004 01:27 PM
glencar I just called my bookie & put $3K on the Chiefs. If you're wrong Joey, you owe me BIGTIME!
November 22nd, 2004 01:29 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
I just called my bookie & put $3K on the Chiefs.

November 22nd, 2004 02:18 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
I just called my bookie & put $3K on the Chiefs. If you're wrong Joey, you owe me BIGTIME!

Don't worry Blue .....................

It is IN THE BAG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHIEFS WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHIEFS WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHIEFS WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Chiefy !

November 22nd, 2004 03:08 PM
glencar They'd better. I don't throw $3K around lightly.
November 23rd, 2004 11:47 AM
Joey

Where is Lambchop when you REALLY need her .................?
November 23rd, 2004 11:49 AM
F505 The three top list posts are about cock, ass and tits

[Edited by F505]
November 23rd, 2004 11:51 AM
J.J.Flash Joey.... you should consider deleting this current thread due to your return to Barnes & Noble tonight.....
November 23rd, 2004 11:53 AM
Joey
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Joey.... you should consider deleting this current thread due to your return to Barnes & Noble tonight.....

J.J. Flash ................................

You are correct ! The LAST thing I need is for " Cafe' Hostess Jill " to read THIS post .

Developing ...................................

Shiver .................................

Sassy ! �
November 23rd, 2004 11:55 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Shhesh Joey, sorry about those Chiefs. But let that a good lesson to you. Never stand in the middle of the railroad track and try to stop a runaway freight train.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
November 23rd, 2004 11:58 AM
Joey
quote:
Shhesh Joey, sorry about those Chiefs. But let that a good lesson to you. Never stand in the middle of the railroad track and try to stop a runaway freight train.

TTM .....................................

" Hustler to Run Pics of Paris 'Fondling' Woman

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

" NEW YORK � Photographs of a Paris Hilton (search) makeout session with a woman at a nightclub have provided a new venue � Hustler (search) magazine � for the hotel heiress and TV reality show star.

Eight pictures, which are from about 2002, show Hilton, fully clothed, "with a brunette at a nightclub, cavorting with her, dancing and cuddling with her and fondling her," Phoenix-based agent David Hans Schmidt told The Associated Press Monday.

Schmidt said he sold the photos to the Beverly Hills, Calif.-based adult magazine for an undisclosed price.

The photos showed Hilton in a leopard-print halter top and low-slung black pants, and the brunette is wearing a midriff-baring black halter, the New York Daily News said in Monday's editions.

Bruce David, Hustler's editorial director, told the AP the photos will likely be published in the May issue, which hits newsstands at the end of February.

"It's a hot, passionate serious makeout session," David said. "It does not appear to be two girls kidding around or two girls kissing each other hello. It seems to be pretty hot and pretty heavy."

Hilton's spokeswoman, Gina Hoffman, was traveling Monday and couldn't immediately be reached for comment.

The 23-year-old model-actress has been filming Fox's "The Simple Life 3" with friend Nicole Richie, daughter of pop star Lionel Richie.

Hilton gained notoriety when a homemade sex video she shot years ago with then-boyfriend Rick Salomon surfaced on the Internet, leaving her "embarrassed and humiliated."

The video spurred Salomon to file a $10 million slander lawsuit against the heiress and her parents, but it was dropped in April.

Salomon's lawsuit alleged that Hilton and her parents "embarked on a cold, calculated and malicious campaign to portray (him) as a rapist who took advantage of a sweet and innocent girl."

J. Holmes ! �

November 23rd, 2004 12:01 PM
gypsy This is the new video where Paris says the N-word?
November 23rd, 2004 12:03 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
This is the new video where Paris says the N-word?

" Robin Quivers Getting Own Show "

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

By Michael Starr

" Howard Stern (search) sidekick Robin Quivers (search) is getting her own daytime talk show.

Quivers, who's worked with Stern for 23 years, has inked a deal with Sony Television (search) to develop the talk show, which could launch as early as next fall � and end her partnership with Stern.

"Robin is a dynamic person whose abilities behind the microphone are already known to millions of fans around the world," Sony exec Melanie Chilek said in a statement.

"However, there is a side of her that fans are rarely exposed to," Chilek said. "She is both talented and caring and has overcome many challenges on her way to the top."

Officials could not � or would not � say Monday what, if any, impact Quivers' new TV show will have on her future on Stern's nationally syndicated radio show, which is slated to move to Sirius Satellite Radio in January 2006.

According to the Sony announcement, Quivers will continue working with Stern "while developing the series" � but the release says nothing about her plans with Stern once her new show begins.

Stern has said on the air that he expects all his on-air staff to join him in the move to Sirius.

Stern and Quivers are on vacation this week and the radio show is in repeats � so there was no on-air chatter about Monday's announcement.

"I'm really excited about this opportunity and have always enjoyed my daily interaction with audiences," Quivers said in a statement.

"I look forward to extending that role with daytime television audiences."

No other details about the show's format were announced.

If it turns out that Quivers ends up eventually leaving "The Howard Stern Show," she would be the second "Stern Show" veteran to bolt.

Head writer Jackie "The Joke Man" Martling left several years ago and was replaced by Artie Lange.

Quivers, a nurse by training, rose to the rank of Captain in the U.S. Air Force before joining Stern at Washington's DC 101 in 1981.

In 1995, she penned a best-selling autobiography, "Quivers: A Life," in which she revealed she was abused as a child and had battled depression and weight problems throughout her life.

Quivers, who co-starred as herself in Stern's 1997 movie "Private Parts," can also be seen on E!, which airs a TV version of Stern's radio show each night at 11. "

November 23rd, 2004 12:59 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Joey wrote:

TTM .....................................

" Hustler to Run Pics of Paris 'Fondling' Woman

Well at least it ain't the NBA.

November 23rd, 2004 01:30 PM
Snappy McJack
quote:

Well at least it ain't the NBA.

OMG. That is some funny shit! LOL
November 23rd, 2004 01:41 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Snappy McJack wrote:
OMG. That is some funny shit! LOL

Well I saw that player interviewed on Today this morning. Quite pathetic really. His excuse making brain processes were in high gear...and Laurer and Couric are just your typical network parasites that wouldn't have the slightest idea how to formulate a meaningful question.
November 24th, 2004 03:41 PM
Joey

{{{ JACKY !! }}}

November 24th, 2004 03:43 PM
jb http://health.allrefer.com/health/stool-ova-and-parasites-exam-perform.html
November 24th, 2004 04:21 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
http://health.allrefer.com/health/stool-ova-and-parasites-exam-perform.html

" Adults and children:
There are many ways to collect the samples. You can catch the stool on plastic wrap that is loosely placed over the toilet bowl and held in place by the toilet seat. Then, put the sample in a clean container. One test kit supplies a special toilet tissue that you use to collect the sample, then put the sample in a clean container.

Infants and young children:
For children wearing diapers, you can line the diaper with plastic wrap. If the plastic wrap is positioned properly, isolating the stool from any urine output, mixing of urine and stool can be prevented for a better sample.

A small smear of stool is placed on a microscope slide and examined. "

Bless you my Jewish Brother -- Have a Happy Turkey Day !

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody !

See ya Monday

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJERSEY JOE !