ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Baron Wolman
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: CSN&Y London 1974 2DVD B&P Return to archive
November 21st, 2004 06:38 PM
MRD8 This weeks B&P offer is an amazing upgrade of the final show on CSN&Y's 1974 tour at Wembley Stadium in London, they would not play together on the same stage again for 13 years! It's a great period piece as well, Neil Young has the Elvis sideburns and David Crosby is skinny! For those of you who regularly take advantage of my B&P offers send six blank DVD+R's(name brand 4X) and a postage paid return mailer...all other interested send an email to [email protected] for details, artwork available by emailing me also. North Americans only please. Here's the setlist:
Backstage/Introduction
Love The One You're With
Wooden Ships
Immigration Man
Helpless
Military Madness
Johnny's Garden
Traces
Almost Cut My Hair
Teach Your Children
Only Love Can Break Your Heart
The Lee Shore
Time After Time
It's Alright
Another Sleep Song
Our House
Hawaiian Sunrise
Star Of Bethlehem
Love Art Blues
Old Man
Change Partners
Blackbird
Myth Of Sisyphus
You Can't Catch Me/Word Game
Suite:Judy Blue Eyes
Deja Vue
First Things First
Don't Be Denied
Black Queen
Pushed It Over The End
Pre-Road Downs
Carry On
Ohio
November 22nd, 2004 04:43 AM
MRD8 I want to move this up to the top of the board so some of you can see it today, this one is VERY special!
November 25th, 2004 08:45 AM
piratekeef I'd love to get these dvds. What can I do if I'm from Europe? Send more blanks?
November 26th, 2004 02:11 PM
MRD8 If you wanna send like ten blank DVD+R's that would cover the return postage and bubble mailer to Europe...email me at [email protected] for my address here.