ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Baron Wolman
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Stones' Addresses Return to archive Page: 1 2
November 19th, 2004 04:03 AM
gorda I have Charlie's, Ronnie's, Keith's and Micky's addresses!!!

And, I have written them all dozens of fan letters, but so far, the only one that has responded was Charlie!

He sent me an autographed 8 x 10 photograph!

P.S. I'm sorry, I cannot share their addresses with y'all.
November 19th, 2004 04:12 AM
Bloozehound go fuck yourself
November 19th, 2004 04:20 AM
Zack Stalker
November 19th, 2004 11:41 AM
Madafaka Hum...
November 19th, 2004 11:48 AM
LadyJane Truly disturbing/disturbed individual.

LJ.
November 19th, 2004 11:50 AM
glencar Does anyone have Gorda's address? Besides Stones security...
November 19th, 2004 11:57 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
gorda wrote:
I have Charlie's, Ronnie's, Keith's and Micky's addresses!!!

And, I have written them all dozens of fan letters, but so far, the only one that has responded was Charlie!

He sent me an autographed 8 x 10 photograph!

P.S. I'm sorry, I cannot share their addresses with y'all.

Pretty lame, Milhouse. What makes you think the rest of us couldn't find the P.O. Box number of the Rolling Stones Fan Club?
November 19th, 2004 12:05 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Pretty lame, Milhouse. What makes you think the rest of us couldn't find the P.O. Box number of the Rolling Stones Fan Club?

Moonie ............................

What We Drinking Tonight ?!?!

Jaggerbombs ?!?!

J. Phewing ! �
November 19th, 2004 12:26 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:

Moonie ............................

What We Drinking Tonight ?!?!

Jaggerbombs ?!?!

J. Phewing ! �

Big neighborhood bash tonite, Joe Loe. Lotsa freakin' liquor. Should be some nice boozy flirtation by/with some of the neighborhood MILF as well.

Ah, the joys of middle aged, suburban living....
November 19th, 2004 12:41 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Big neighborhood bash tonite, Joe Loe. Lotsa freakin' liquor. Should be some nice boozy flirtation by/with some of the neighborhood MILF as well.

Ah, the joys of middle aged, suburban living....

Do you mean THAT M.I.L.F. Cap. Moonie!??!

I need to know.
November 19th, 2004 12:51 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Do you mean THAT M.I.L.F. Cap. Moonie!??!

I need to know.

Uh....that depends, Flashie. What does THAT M.I.L.F. mean in your neck of the woods?
November 19th, 2004 12:52 PM
telecaster It means www.milfhunter.com in my neck of the woods
November 19th, 2004 12:58 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Uh....that depends, Flashie. What does THAT M.I.L.F. mean in your neck of the woods?

Just for confirmation.....I know www.milfhunter.com for so long.....

Now the question is....what does "in your neck of the woods" mean?? Never seen this slang before......

And by the way... those mothers are HOT.....damn tasty my brother....
November 19th, 2004 01:16 PM
J.J.Flash Felishia 42 is the highlight.....
November 19th, 2004 01:23 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Just for confirmation.....I know www.milfhunter.com for so long.....

Now the question is....what does "in your neck of the woods" mean?? Never seen this slang before......

And by the way... those mothers are HOT.....damn tasty my brother....

Flashbanger,

"in your neck of the woods" usually means "where you live"

Among the swinging set, however, it can mean "it burns when I piss, tell your wife to get tested, stat!"

Hope this helps.
November 19th, 2004 01:26 PM
telecaster Moonie what do they charge these days for an airplane bottle of booze from the mini bar at a 5 Star hotel?
November 19th, 2004 01:28 PM
J.J.Flash WOW....thank you very much Mooney....you know...you are among my TOP 5 posters.....
November 19th, 2004 01:36 PM
gustavobala don't do it, gorda, go more bombs in your head than in falluja!

i ask richard's adress, and one guy call me mad, a staller...etc

...and i just want send a simply cd!
November 19th, 2004 05:06 PM
KeithRichardsgrl i want keith's adress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 19th, 2004 05:22 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Moonie what do they charge these days for an airplane bottle of booze from the mini bar at a 5 Star hotel?

Tween 4 and 7. No volume discounts. Not even for over 10 botts.
November 19th, 2004 06:53 PM
Snappy McJack
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

THAT M.I.L.F.

Stiffler's mom
November 19th, 2004 08:07 PM
kath beyond odd.......
November 19th, 2004 08:07 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
KeithRichardsgrl wrote:
i want keith's adress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're hilarious
November 19th, 2004 08:16 PM
gorda When, some other fans at another website begged me to give them "the addresses", I told them, "No".

I felt sorry for them and almost gave it to them.

Now after reading this thread, I realized that I made the right decision in not posting their addresses on the web.

P.S. The Stones' homes more than likely have a security cameras, alarms, vicious attack dogs and security guards that are armed . . . any idiot that would be stupid enough to show up on the premises deserves what he/she has got coming.

One thing is for sure, I'm not that stupid!
[Edited by gorda]
November 19th, 2004 08:34 PM
egon www.ratemypoo.com
November 20th, 2004 05:37 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
gorda wrote:
When, some other fans at another website begged me to give them "the addresses", I told them, "No".

I felt sorry for them and almost gave it to them.

Now after reading this thread, I realized that I made the right decision in not posting their addresses on the web.

P.S. The Stones' homes more than likely have a security cameras, alarms, vicious attack dogs and security guards that are armed . . . any idiot that would be stupid enough to show up on the premises deserves what he/she has got coming.

One thing is for sure, I'm not that stupid!
[Edited by gorda]

send me mick's address to my email address so u wont have to post it on web. pleaseeee!email address> [email protected]
November 20th, 2004 08:44 PM
gorda Sorry, I can't. One time, I did post Micky's address, but it was outdated, so no harm was done!

But, I don't think that would be a nice thing for me to do, I don't think they would appreciate it.

Besides what are you going to do with it? Write him a letter?

Then, just write to him at his record company, they will give it to him eventually. (Along with the other thousand and plus letters from his other fans. But, you can be sure that he will physically get the letter.)

November 20th, 2004 08:53 PM
Scot Rocks Some people...

November 21st, 2004 10:54 PM
Lavendar Wow after this thread I need a Jaggerbomb or was that a Jaggermeister LOL
November 23rd, 2004 09:08 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
gorda wrote:
Sorry, I can't. One time, I did post Micky's address, but it was outdated, so no harm was done!

But, I don't think that would be a nice thing for me to do, I don't think they would appreciate it.

Besides what are you going to do with it? Write him a letter?

Then, just write to him at his record company, they will give it to him eventually. (Along with the other thousand and plus letters from his other fans. But, you can be sure that he will physically get the letter.)

to tell u the truth i dont know why i want his address. its not like im going to go to his house. i probably wont ever even get the time to write him a letter. i just want to know his address for no reason what so ever. im weird and obbsessed with him
Page: 1 2