ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1969 Robert Altman

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A few from Tacoma Return to archive
11-26-02 07:45 AM
CHIEFMOON

11-26-02 08:05 AM
montana Just wanted to say that they're awesome!!!
thanx

Lour
11-26-02 09:10 AM
luxury1 Once again, great shots Chiefmoon!!
ANd regardless of what Keith thinks, I love it when Mick straps on a guitar. He looks so cute, cuz he tries so hard and gets all serious-like. It butches him up a little.
11-26-02 02:29 PM
kath i've said it before and i will say it again, nobody can snap pics like chieffuckinmoon!! i think that shot of keef is even better than the one from voodoo which was before now my alltime favorite of keef! curt dood---you are just freakin awesome!
11-26-02 02:30 PM
jb Thanks for the pictures Moonisup..they are awesome!
11-26-02 02:40 PM
parmeda That picture of Mick just makes me twitch!

Thanks chiefmoon
for my therapy today...lol!
11-26-02 02:55 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Chief! Your great pix made me change the header immediately removing the one by Anthony Mathilde... you must ne touring with the stones instead!
11-26-02 03:09 PM
Monkey Woman Woohoo! Awesome, awesome pics! I can't decide which one of the boys is the most sexy in them...

Thanks many times, Chief!!!

11-26-02 04:05 PM
moy great photos, you're the chief!
11-26-02 05:57 PM
sonicrock great pics thanks
11-26-02 06:03 PM
Child of the Moon Chiefy, I had no clue you were at Tacoma! Those pics are KILLER! I've been saving every one I can find from that show, and these are by far the best so far. Thanks a bunch!

Say, anyone know if a boot of the show will be out at some point? I'm anxious to see if you can hear me before Don't Stop.

Also, is anyone interested in my review of the show? I'd be happy to send it, but I don't want to post it... it's kind of long. Like, ten pages long. But all of the comments on it so far have been positive. If anyone's interested, email me or PM me.
11-26-02 06:08 PM
CHIEFMOON Why, thank ya Voodoo!!!
(I could dig Anthony Mathilde's job.Even if it was UNPAID!!)

Hey Kath, I "found" some new ones of the Quintet from '96,
wanna see um??

Hey JB They are NOT from Moonisup!!!

And a VERY BIG thank you to all who like em!!

11-26-02 06:18 PM
Tom Those are the best pix of the whole tour so far, you're the best ChiefMoon.
11-26-02 09:30 PM
mandrack great!!!specially Keith's one.
What camera have you used for this???
11-26-02 09:35 PM
sammy davis jr. Great shots! Daryl Jones is starting to look like a chick.
11-26-02 11:53 PM
mick&keith Beautiful photos..Thank You Chief Moon!
11-27-02 12:00 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
Great shots! Daryl Jones is starting to look like a chick.

LOL even with triple the dose at Yoti's I ain't gonna fuck a chick like Darryl!
11-27-02 09:20 AM
Sir Stonesalot I want to publiclly thank Chief Moon, Stoneslib, Little Red Rooster, Fernando Aceves, and everyone else who has let Rocks Off post their photographs from the Licks Tour.

You can always tell the difference between photos taken by someone to whom it's just a job, and those taken by people who love their subject.

And it makes for nice artwork for our bootleg collections.

You all deserve big props for your efforts, and I thank you.
11-27-02 11:47 AM
jb This are great photos! Thanks to either ChiefMoonie or Moonsisup..whoever took them!!!
11-27-02 12:42 PM
Fiji Joe great pics...does anyone know of pics from Atlanta which were not derived from the Newspaper?...and tnot hose posted here earlier...a link would be great...