ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1969 Robert Altman

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Liver Than You'll Ever Be Return to archive
11-25-02 10:51 PM
full moon Any opinions on this.. I am thinking of getting it?? How is the sound and performance...??
11-25-02 10:55 PM
tumblingdice It is not the best sounding boot made by any means although it was great for it's time. Good to have for it's historical value plus it's the Stones!!!
11-25-02 11:12 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl That was the best bootleg ever!
11-26-02 02:05 AM
marko very legendary bootleg.specially the original one!Even the
swingin pig boot is fantastic and extermely rare,are you
bying these?if so,do it right away!
11-26-02 03:26 AM
gypsymofo60 Although many later boots have recieved greater acknowlegement this was the one that started everything, and is still one of the best. A must for any Stones collector. In fact I'd go so far as to say, a must for any CD/record collection. Can't believe I sold my original vinyl...stupid, stupid stupid! Yes! Buy it! Trade it! Just get it!
11-26-02 03:56 AM
sonicrock dont think about it git it git it git
11-26-02 04:55 AM
Nasty Habits Absolutely essential, and the best name a bootleg ever had. Worth it just to hear Mick cover for Keith during "Live with Me" when Keith's guitar blows up.

11-26-02 07:17 AM
sirfito I agree. Absolute essential! One the best boots EVER!(If not the best...)
Cheers,
Fito
11-26-02 07:38 AM
Maxlugar It is a must have.

Get it!
11-26-02 09:01 AM
full moon Thanks alot everyone!!!