ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1969 Robert Altman

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Aussies Return to archive
11-25-02 12:23 AM
gypsymofo60 Far be it for me to complain, any Stones on TV, especially 18 hours worth has gotta be good, and I managed to get some great stuff on video, but the fact that they didn't show much early stuff sucked really. Instead of showing Bridges To Babylon over & over, why didn't they show some Ladies & Gentlemen, there was nothing from '72, and I was really hoping to see Dancing With Mr. D, I love that clip and haven't seen it for like 25 years. By the way I think I may have seen some familiar faces during the fans segment.
11-25-02 03:14 AM
stonedinaustralia gmf60 did they have any of the following?:

the promo clips from "black & blue" - "hot stuff", 'crazy mama" et al.

"aint to proud to beg"

"some girls" promo clips

"neighbours" & "worried about you"

what did they have? 6 hours is a fair bit of time - they must have filled it up with something
11-25-02 04:05 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
gmf60 did they have any of the following?:

the promo clips from "black & blue" - "hot stuff", 'crazy mama" et al.

"aint to proud to beg"

"some girls" promo clips

"neighbours" & "worried about you"

what did they have? 6 hours is a fair bit of time - they must have filled it up with something

HI STONEY! It kicked off with Bridges To Babylon(St. Louis 1997), then lots of promo clips. Very early; only Little Red Rooster, and Walking The Dog, (SHINDIG...1964, I think). The four Black & Blue promos, that I hadn't seen in over 20 years. The three Some Girls clips, Emotional Rescue, She's So Cold. Start Me Up, Waiting On A Friend, didn't show Neighbours, or Worried About You. Undercover, Harlem Shuffle, One Hit, Mixed Emotions, R & a hard Place, Highwire, Sexdrive, Love Is Strong, I Go Wild, You Got Me Rocking, Anybody Seen My Baby, Saint, and some of Let's Spend The Night Together movie. No JJF, Gimme Shelter, song or movie, no Ladies & Gents, no One Plus One, I'm putting together a complete compilation from '64 to 2002, interviews the lot if you want a copy, let me know cheers for now.