ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1969 Robert Altman

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Did Some Blow Over the Weekend !!!!!!! Return to archive
11-24-02 04:32 PM
Joey True Story ............actually , it was the weekend of the Nebraska / Texas game .....what was that ??? Three weeks ago ??????

Anyway , a lot of my friends flew in for the game and we all met up afterwards at a restaurant that my buddy owns . The game ended around 10:15 PM ( Huskers lost again ) and I was pretty shitfaced . So , needless to say , I would have said , " Yes " to anything that night . One by one , everyone came into my friend's Japanese restaurant and we all had the entire back room to ourselves . One guy who I hadn't seen in decades ( He lives in San Diego ) regaled me with this long diatribe about how he has diabetes and how security gave him such a hard time about letting him into the stadium with his backpack ( He puts his insulin in there ) . Then he pauses and says , " So , does anyone want to do some Blow ?????????????? " . " Hell Yes , I brayed !!!!! " And with that he fixed each of us up with a nice little line of some primo California shit .......coupled with that cute " Lisa Dergan " giving the sports update on FOX SPORTS NET on all of the television screens overhead and Joey was in heaven .

My Stonesian Kin , it was the first time since 1990 that your young Joey had done coke and man , what a drug it is , huh ?????? I had forgotten how powerful Blow is because " just a taste " is not enough ............I soon wanted to snort more , so my friend left some for us in the back room of the restaurant . I left to go help the owner move some stuff in the kitchen and when I came back out ten minutes later , there were my buddies snorting the remaining blow ...........there was nothing left to do but wet my fingers and start pawing the table tops for " just a taste " ........................Those are my buddies --- greedy bastards .

Anyway ,the moral of the story is to please stay away from this drug because it will consume you ......... best to just smoke dope instead .

Then again , the greatest drug of all is a band by the name of the Rolling Stones .

" Fix Me Up with some of that stuff Ronnie "

Joey von Entwistle

11-24-02 04:48 PM
sammy davis jr. John Entwistle liked blow.....
11-24-02 04:53 PM
Joey I got your eye !!!!!!
11-24-02 04:57 PM
sammy davis jr. Props to you Joey for not pulling a true Entwistle...the boards would never be the same without ya.
Now if you'd kindly give Sammy back the eye...
11-24-02 06:34 PM
gypsy Hmmm. What to do? Buy some more blow, or help the Jajoukans?
11-24-02 08:56 PM
Sir Stonesalot Blow vs jajoukans.....hmmmmm

Here's the answer!!!!

Sssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooorrrrtttttttttttt!

Over the course of my life I bet I snorted up a pretty nice car.

The term "Blow" works on so many different levels.
11-24-02 09:01 PM
Boomhauer Remember "Scarface".....................

Pacino was dippin' his head into hills of snow (You know what fuckin' snow I'm talkin' about!).

"Nobody mess wit Tony Montana!!! Say 'ello......to my lil' fren'!!!"
11-24-02 09:43 PM
CousinCocaine Yeah, that stuff is soo . .

I did a nice modest house or two for shure. It can be harder to quitt than smack !

Blame it on the Stones !!
CC
11-25-02 12:35 AM
gypsy It's the best fucking diet in the world...but, also one of the most expensive ones.
Help out the Joujoukans or buy an 8-ball? Still pondering that one...
11-25-02 07:28 AM
MarthaMyDear I'd rather go see Jackass and then go-out for sushi with Steve-O afterwards... lol......................... :P :P :P :P :P Now THAT would be FUN!!! YEP!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
11-25-02 07:37 AM
MarthaMyDear Actually, that's true!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P Rock on and be very careful as that monkey could grow on your back, people... We all know and have seen that one... Anyways, PEACE and TAKE CARE!!!

*** Martha ***