ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1969 Robert Altman

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Question about 75 tour Return to archive
11-24-02 04:03 PM
F505 Can someone give me a hint? What is the best sound quality boot of the 75 tour?
11-24-02 04:06 PM
Moonisup NYC box

La fridy tapes, but that is 2 cd good, 2 cd bad
11-25-02 01:37 AM
marko La-friday and hold on tight(final new york).Also one frisco
is ex.
11-25-02 03:13 AM
sonicrock denver 75 more rocks from elton is excellent
11-25-02 03:28 AM
meauro I agree Denver 75 is very good, so "Luxury in Toronto" too.
"L.A Friday", Cow palace San Francisco and I like :
"Heartbreaker in Buffalo", but incomplete show (1CD) and the
2/3 last song are less good quality.
11-25-02 11:04 AM
jb Saw them at gator Bowl and really don't remember ...
11-25-02 03:17 PM
F505 Thank you all! I'll check my local dealer (de bolle).
11-26-02 10:32 AM
jb Yes..I just got La-friday yesterday from Sirstonesalot, and I must admit, this ranks uo there even with some of the 72 performances..absolutely great!!!!
11-26-02 10:48 AM
Maxlugar Fastest, hardest Midnight Ramber I've ever heard.

And the break in Doo doo doo doo doo is the funkiest thing the Stones ever did.

I'm making a copy for Nay-stay Hay-bits this week.

11-26-02 10:53 AM
jb Sirstonesalot really got my boot selection up to date with many , including, but not limited to, Sydney 73, Nicky's Birthday, LA 75, Steel Wheels Tokyo, Stripped Companion, Handsome Girls, Honolulu, etc...I sat in my mercedes last night during the kids soccer paractice listening to LA-Friday and it was so good...MR was indeed incredible...also Tumbling Dice and IYCRM...Get Off My Cloud..
Thing that bothers me, is my partners 97 Lincoln has a 10 play cd player, yet my 74,000 dollar Mercedes only plays 6!!!..What the deal Maxy? German ingenuity?
[Edited by jb]
11-26-02 11:03 AM
F505 JB are you driving a German car?
11-26-02 11:08 AM
jb Yes F505..how quickly we forget!
11-26-02 11:21 AM
F505 JB, do you know that Hitler promoted the Volkswagen?
11-26-02 11:24 AM
jb Yes..most in my tribe will not drive German cars for that very reason...I tend to not blame people for the sins of the ancestors...
11-26-02 11:29 AM
F505 In Holland most people hate the German soccerteam... but we recently beat them with 1-3!!!
11-26-02 11:35 AM
jb We in the U.S. are angry that Shroeder used an anti-american platform to get re-elected..Many feel after WW2, and b/c of what we did for germany under the Marshal Plan, germany, at a minimum, owed us solidarity on the war on terror...but thats another story, my dutch friend
11-26-02 12:28 PM
shakedhandswithkeith
quote:
F505 wrote:
In Holland most people hate the German soccerteam... but we recently beat them with 1-3!!!

that`s right, but we reach the final this summer in japan - and you:-)))))?????
11-26-02 12:40 PM
Maxlugar Those bastards need another October fest, right Josh.

[Edited by Maxlugar]
[Edited by Maxlugar]
11-26-02 02:08 PM
F505 yes congratulations Shakedhandswithkeith....I am not ant-German you see... but there's still frustration because we lost that final in 1974 while we had the best team in the tournament
11-26-02 02:15 PM
Nasty Habits
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Fastest, hardest Midnight Ramber I've ever heard.

And the break in Doo doo doo doo doo is the funkiest thing the Stones ever did.

I'm making a copy for Nay-stay Hay-bits this week.

Nasty Habits gets to spend Thanksgiving in the old traditional Iowa family barn where we used to shoot the hogs and behead the chickens. His eccentric uncle has converted this edifice into his "retirement" home and has decreed that every last one of his relatinos attend Thanksgiving at this Frankensteinian architechtural aggregation under "pain" of disownment. My parents, knowing that I did not give a shit whether I was disownicated or not, actually bought Trixie and myself plane tickets sos as to not suffer the embarassmentation of a no show son! We fly to IOWA, friggin' IOWA, tomorrow.

The only thing that is going to get me through this weekend is knowing that my dear friend Max is going to burn me a copy of LA 75 so I can hear the funkiest thing the Stones ever did.

I hear it's 20 degrees in Iowa today.
My uncle's barn is in a town with a population of 43.

How Unstones is this situation, on a scale of 1 to 17?

Developing . . .

Nasty Traditions

11-26-02 02:40 PM
shakedhandswithkeith
quote:
F505 wrote:
yes congratulations Shakedhandswithkeith....I am not ant-German you see... but there's still frustration because we lost that final in 1974 while we had the best team in the tournament

....but some things will never change....
the different between music and sport is, that music needs no national fuck. i am not a antholland, too. so erverything is be alright... you are welcome.

see you next summer on tour

11-26-02 02:42 PM
Maxlugar Oh it it's VERY Stones!

Do you think the population of Nellcote was much more than that when they recorded Exile on Friggin' Main Street?

That place was pretty damn well Frankensteinian, too.

I wish I had a family to go back to.

If only they didn't all disown me after my shirtless guitar playing days in the early '80's.

Freaks!

Marky!
11-26-02 03:19 PM
Nasty Habits Marky, to reply to your earlier query --

I don't remember exactly WHAT you called 40 Bucks when you were slagging it -- I remember having a merrye olde timee onne a threade about it, but I don't know what "phrase" you "turned".

Isn't this a more traditionally Joey question?

You're right -- I'm being a whiny Nasty, and I should enjoy my family before they all die.

That's what my mom tells me, too.

You're my mom, Marky!

11-26-02 05:05 PM
F505 shwk wrote:
see you next summer on tour

Yes!!!!!!!