ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1969 Robert Altman

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jerry Hall to voice cartoon Return to archive
11-24-02 12:34 PM
CS Model Jerry Hall is set to play a nun in a new television series.

The former partner of Rolling Stone Mick Jagger will voice the character in animated sitcom, Popetown.

The 10-part series of half-hour shows is centered on the office politics around working for the Pontiff.

Hall plays Sister Marie, a fame-obsessed nun who is also a TV reporter.

Stripped naked

Past roles for the Texan beauty have included playing a monk on stage after making a guest appearance in West End hit The Play What I Wrote.

She stripped naked when she played Mrs Robinson in the stage production of The Graduate.

Ruby Wax will play The Pope - a childish 77-year-old whose whims must be indulged - in the new show.

"Excellent nun"

Other performers include comic Matt Lucas, who plays George Daws in comedy quiz Shooting Stars and Mackenzie Crook, who portrays Gareth in sitcom The Office.

The series will be aired on digital television channel BBC3 next year.

Stuart Murphy, BBC3 controller said: "Having had a Catholic upbringing myself, I believe Jerry Hall will make an excellent nun.

"And I hope Ruby Wax, being Jewish and female, may bring something to the role of The Pope which the Catholic Church may have so far overlooked."
11-25-02 12:02 AM
JaggaRichards Who's the producer of this cartoon? Jerry Falwell?