ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1969 Robert Altman

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Simpsons today on Sky One Return to archive
11-24-02 09:48 AM
Gazza Just a reminder to anyone in the UK and Ireland (or with access to UK satellite TV) that the episode of "The Simpsons" featuring Mick & Keith will be screened on Sky One at 6.30 pm this evening (ie, its the SECOND of today's two episodes..)
11-24-02 09:59 AM
Honky Tonk Man Gazza, you dont need to remind me!

Got my video set up already!

3 and a half hours to go!

Alex
11-24-02 02:39 PM
Honky Tonk Man Just watched it. Its a really good episode, considering that The Simpsons went really downhill a few sereis ago.

Mick and Keith are so funny in it!

Funniest scene is when Mick is teaching the others how to strut their stuff!

SHES SO COLD is playing in the background!

Alex

11-24-02 03:07 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The episode is great even if instead of the Stones we would have another group. Is one of the funniest I've ever seen.

What about Homer trying to get drunk with thin air, licking toads and donating blood, or Homer entering with the all access pass to the ladies room, first the girls complaining and then happy because if a all access pass owner, etc etc
11-24-02 03:15 PM
Honky Tonk Man It was all funny!

The cans of Heineken i was slurping while watching it, made it even funnier!

Alex
11-24-02 03:40 PM
MrJimmy The show ends with Mick and Keith fixing up their houses, and mowing their lawns while Rip This Joint plays.