ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1969 Robert Altman

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: KEEF IN THE HEADER PIC.!!! :D Return to archive
11-23-02 02:52 AM
MarthaMyDear Did Keef hang-out with Warren Beatty on the set of Shampoo that day (in the header)??? JUST KIDDING!!! DON'T BLAST ME, PLEASE!!! lol..................... :P :P :P :P :P lol................... :P :P :P :P :P Both of them: SEXY HOTTIES FOREVER!!! OH, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! ALL THE HORMONES SAY: HEY, BABY!!! HEY, BABY!!! HEY!!! HORMONES SAY!!! HORMONES SAY!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P ROTFLOL... It's a gutteral thing... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! nevermind... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P lol................. :P ROCK ON!!! KEEF IS JUST DA ***BOMB***!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... Rock on!!!

*** Martha ***
11-23-02 12:24 PM
parmeda Hey Martha!

Keith looks a little like Warren in this pic...the hair, the glasses. And speaking of glasses, is that a bottle of JACK in front our man so early in he morning? Look at the guy at the end of the bar in the white shirt, cutting Keith "that look"...(he must be jealous as all hell, lol)

Gotta love this guy!
[Edited by parmeda]
11-23-02 12:49 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
parmeda wrote:
is that a bottle of JACK in front our man so early in he morning?

Yes it is!

That night Keith jammed after midnight with the Jim Carroll Band at The Trax, then an after party and then the airport... let's drink to the hard working people
11-23-02 01:12 PM
sirmoonie Anyone know what bar that is? Like to check it out next time in NYC. Sit right where Keith whacked down a couple JDs before heading off to spots unknown. Then my life would be complete.

That collage on the wall looks like the ER cover, no?
11-23-02 01:17 PM
Maxlugar You should stop by the Subterranean Tavern at Casa De Maxy after that.

I don't drink anymore but I'll serve you!

Mmmmmmmm smooth!

Maxy Max!
11-23-02 01:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes the wall has the Emotional Rescue Poster of the original LP. The bar is one at the JFK International Airport
11-23-02 02:06 PM
sirmoonie Man, how cool would that be, sitting in an airport bar one morning and then Keith walks in and hunkers down for a few. "Barkeep, I like to buy that guy with stuff in his hair a drink, if I may? Whatever he wants."

I guarantee if that ever happens to me, yins will be first to know about it!

A comin' in, a comin' in, a comin in', a comin' in, a comin' in from da cole....
11-23-02 03:23 PM
Moonisup
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
Did Keef hang-out with Warren Beatty on the set of Shampoo that day (in the header)??? JUST KIDDING!!! DON'T BLAST ME, PLEASE!!! lol..................... :P :P :P :P :P lol................... :P :P :P :P :P Both of them: SEXY HOTTIES FOREVER!!! OH, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! ALL THE HORMONES SAY: HEY, BABY!!! HEY, BABY!!! HEY!!! HORMONES SAY!!! HORMONES SAY!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P ROTFLOL... It's a gutteral thing... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! nevermind... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P lol................. :P ROCK ON!!! KEEF IS JUST DA ***BOMB***!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... Rock on!!!

*** Martha ***

Martha, you need some serious...............

well you let the hormones flow!!!!!!

love,
rik
11-23-02 03:56 PM
telecaster 1. One of the best pics of Keith ever.

2. That's the bar at JFK? I have seen dumps in Northern
Wisconson on fishing trips that are better than that place!
11-24-02 05:58 AM
MarthaMyDear Thank you for replyin', parmeda!!! And, rik... I've got ALL that I need, baby... Tarust me on that, alright??? The hormones are ALWAYS flowing, whether I get what I need or not... Whatever you meant by that (?!?!?!)... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P Oh, nevermind!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P :P :P :P :P Anyways, yea, are you sure that's the JFK bar?!?!?! There's a sign on the wall that says TICKETS in the back... That is one ugly bar for an airport bar!!! SHEESH!!! lol............... :P :P :P :P :P It looks like it's right next to the carport area, or something... lol............. Whatever... Keef's too good to be drinking there... Glad he's moved onto better bars, I guess... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P Anyways, ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
11-24-02 06:04 AM
MarthaMyDear parmeda, I know... That guy does have a strange look on his face, etc.... lol................ :P It's kind of annoying... I want to kill him, actually... HOLD ME BACK!!! AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding... lol............ :P :P :P :P :P Wow... Just scared myself for a second!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P ROCK ON!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
11-24-02 01:26 PM
sirmoonie There is nothing wrong with that bar. Its a bar for real men like Keith Richards. Real men who know how to drink. Real men who aren't afraid of the enemy. Men who know who the enemy is. The danger within.
11-24-02 01:53 PM
parmeda Yes sirmoonie...I agree!
The off-colored, hole-in-the-wall types are the best ones to have the most fun in...
Why? Because nobody cares...everyone's the same.
11-24-02 02:20 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Leaving NYC - Early Morning - June 27, 1980
Roger Ressmeyer