ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1969 Robert Altman

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ft Lauderdale boot rocks! Return to archive
11-23-02 12:46 AM
VoodooTattoo If you dont have it yet, download it from ftp://stones:[email protected]/

Keith does a really great job, and Ron's solo on Knockin is the best of any boot so far...sounds like the roof is about to go off the place for the cheers he gets. Clearer than Columbus IMHO. Miami is there too, and its great, almost like Ft Lauderdale, but this one is the king. Peace.

Jake
11-23-02 01:08 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl We need the FTP Site Username and Password, I couldn't access it as "anonymous"
11-23-02 01:13 AM
VoodooTattoo Here:

Login = stones
Password = stones
Port = 21

This used to work, probably still does. Once you log in just add the site to your favorites list in your browser and you shouldnt ever have to log in again.
11-23-02 01:18 AM
VoodooTattoo Btw this site has almost every single show of the tour with the exception of Cleveland and Atlanta, which I wish someone would upload. The Ft Lauderdale show is so good because it was uploaded at 256 KB/sec! It takes a bit longer to download, but its so worth it!
11-23-02 06:57 PM
Madafaka EXCELLENT site VoodooTattoo!

Very, very thank you! I downloaded NYC in MSG and is perfect! The "Rocks Off" version on that show was beautiful.

You put happiness on my day!

Byez.

Max

11-24-02 05:20 AM
J.J.Flash Things like this makes me love this Board! Thank you very much VoodooTattoo. You're my Stone brother too.
11-24-02 10:03 PM
monkeyman Cual es el metodo mas rapido para bajar estos archivos??
Por el explorer tarda mucho!!!
El sitio es genial!!! pero la transferencia muy lerda
Que aconsejan amigos Stones?
Lucas FROM ARGENTINA.
11-24-02 10:40 PM
Madafaka
quote:
monkeyman wrote:
Cual es el metodo mas rapido para bajar estos archivos??
Por el explorer tarda mucho!!!
El sitio es genial!!! pero la transferencia muy lerda
Que aconsejan amigos Stones?
Lucas FROM ARGENTINA.

Lucas:

Yo lo hago por el Explorer y tarda mas o menos 3 hs. por cada concierto... Podes probar con el Cute FTP, pero no creo que eso acelere tu tasa de tranferencia. Dicen que lo bueno vale la pena esperarlo
Si no te vas a bajar todos te aconsejo en del MSG o el del Roseball Ballroom, este ultimo suena muy bien y tiene un set list bastante raro.

Saludos!

Max
11-25-02 10:44 AM
monkeyman Gracias Max. El problema es que el explorer no te registra nada hasta que termine la transferencia. Intent� bajar de a un mp3, por ej. en el Fleet Center Street Fighting Man pesa unos 9 MB, y en el tiempo predeterminado dec�a FALTAN 40 MINUTOS !!!! eso es mucho para un tema.
Lucas.
11-25-02 10:49 AM
Gazza Goes without saying, folks but if anyone has high quality 2002 shows they'd like to circulate (ideally ones that ARENT mp3 sourced or that dont have gaps between tracks) they're very welcome to offer them for a 'tree' here on this site

Even if you don't want to be resposnible with the admin. part of a tree, we'll take care of that for you. Ideally we would like to tree maybe 3 shows or so at a time...
11-25-02 10:51 AM
jb I told many of you, the Lauderdale show was perhaps the best show musically I ever attended..they were all very on that night...
11-26-02 06:18 PM
sonicrock just downloaded it the boys are really kicking on this one and the sound is very good