ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1969 Robert Altman

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: CD Tree Structures and Artwork - ALL Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-23-02 07:20 AM
Jacques Hi Gazza and SS
Great Day I received NYC CDs. I wrote to the Leaves, and now I'm burning them !
Good week end !
Thanks again for your efforts.
11-24-02 01:16 PM
Fiji Joe Ain't in this tree but I consider SS a saint..a fucking saint...as he said he's no professional...I think some people cannot appreciate boots for what they are...merely a documentation of a moment...regardless of the quality they all have intrinsic value...we get what we get an like it
11-24-02 08:46 PM
Sir Stonesalot You'll never make a saint of meeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....
11-25-02 10:30 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Detroit tree is located at http://novogate.com/board/968/128225-1.html
11-25-02 04:32 PM
BillyBoll Thanks to Gazza and SS.

I've sent the discs out to my leaves today (well the three that kept in touch)
11-25-02 04:45 PM
SirMuddy Thankxxxxxxxxxxx for the music SirStonesAlot!
Thru & Thru is so great!
I'm your lover Baby!
Thru & True!
11-25-02 05:50 PM
ChrisEditor So does this mean I still have a chance my branch will send me my NYC discs? I kind of gave up after sending him B&P about 5 weeks ago.
I'm starting to get enthused again after seeing people are still getting theirs.
11-25-02 07:28 PM
Gazza theres no reason why your branch SHOULDNT send your discs and he/she should have acknowledged receipt of your package and keep you posted as to when your discs should be sent out...the turnaround for copying discs and sending them should only be a few DAYS not WEEKS - problems and delays DO occur from time to time but you should be kept informed of those

If anyone has sent discs to someone and they've been shafted by that person (ie received neither an acknowledgement or an explanation for any delay) they should advise us. Bad traders will be banned from taking part in future trees on this site
11-25-02 08:50 PM
ChrisEditor I dunno...He seems like a good guy but he says he doesn't have the discs yet himself...He said he received my B&P...I don't want to say he's a bad trader yet. I believe in people so if he tells me he doesn't have them yet, I have to believe him.
11-25-02 11:44 PM
Gimme Shelter I just receieved my NY disc today from my branch, and all I have to say is thank you to all involved. I greatly appreciate it.
11-25-02 11:45 PM
Gimme Shelter I just receieved my NY discs today from my branch, and all I have to say is thank you to all involved. I greatly appreciate it.
11-26-02 12:02 PM
Gazza >I dunno...He seems like a good guy but he says he doesn't have the discs yet himself...He said he received my B&P...I don't want to say he's a bad trader yet. I believe in people so if he tells me he doesn't have them yet, I have to believe him.

Thanks, Chris. Seems OK and that your immediate branch isnt the problem, but the person above HIM in the chain IS. Unfortunately if theres a problem with a seed then it will directly affect more people than if it was with someone who's NOT making copies for others. Your branch shouldn't have waited this long for his discs. At the very worst he should have been informed of the reasons for any delays by the person supplying him with his copy of the shows,so he can cascade the information on to everyone else on that part of the tree.Sir Stonesalot sent copies to the seeds on this tree almost a month ago.

Again, if anyone's been kept waiting by the person above them in the tree without any proper explanation,they should advise us. Obviously,if youre a leaf it will take a bit longer for you to get your discs than if youre a branch,but I can't see why any of the branches should NOT have received their discs by now.
Page: 1 2