ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Estadio Universitario, Monterrey, NL (México) - 1st March 2006
© and thanks Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bio's of our members who played in Bands. Return to archive
23rd November 2007 03:28 PM
guitarman53 This is mine from late 80's, anybody else got Bio's?

[Edited by guitarman53]
[Edited by guitarman53]
23rd November 2007 05:41 PM
fireontheplatter this thread will not reach 500
23rd November 2007 07:03 PM
guitarman53
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
this thread will not reach 500

Why? I think a lot of Rocks off members are musicians from the posts, I can tell right away, if they don't have a Bio done, then let's hear from musicians tell their experiences about playing in bands & so on.
24th November 2007 02:23 AM
Zack fire is just being an asshole
24th November 2007 03:34 AM
albert I know Matthijs is a (good) guitar-player.

I play guitar in a 60-70's coverband for fun.

www.jolie-louise.tk

gr,
Albert
Holland
[Edited by albert]
24th November 2007 05:02 AM
Jumacfly this is mine:

"in 2001, after twelve years listening to Bill Wyman's amazing way of playing bass guitar, the young Mc Fly decided to learn how to play this amazing instrument.

A friend of him, average bass player, gave him an Ibanez with a 1975 Automatic Amp to train at home.

Young Mc Fly began to learn sympathy for the devil and Heard It to the grapevines, then played bass on Voodoo Brew records , Sublime and Izzy Stradlin stuffs, then got the job in his first band of pop rock french music called King of Pareos.
He begins in parrallel to work in a rock band called No Work Team and got a brand new bass, a US Fender JB of 98 which sounds great.
One year later, the two band become one : Gecko (which is called 4 years later Gaycko by the former members due to the quality of music)

the band splitted one year later, and young Mc Fly was allowed to hold the 4 strings guitar in the famous Well Done Simone, a rock ska blues project.

Nowadays, he plays for Shuffle, a Rock band from the Reunion Island.
He is the only white ass of the band , and work with them on their first recording"

One day, I ll talk you about my harmonicist carreer guys

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)