ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Estadio Universitario, Monterrey, NL (México) - 1st March 2006
© and thanks Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones Announce 2008 Dates Return to archive
21st November 2007 10:03 AM
gimmekeef Reuters November 21/2007
Harry Dick
Sr Writer

Following their highly successfull Bigger Bang Tour the Rolling Stones have announced plans to tour again in early 2008.According to sources the band is very concerned about their long time fans.Mick Jagger commented that fansites such as Rocks Off have degenerated into unseemly banter and chat about all sorts of perversions and non musical topics.Even Keith was appalled when contacted at the annual Vodka and Fishing Lures Convention.
Other reasons given for touring include the enormous costs incurred by Sir Mick to move his new swimming pool.Michael Cohl has stated the next tour will include multiple small venue dates with the average ticket price set at $29.95.Official dates will be announced at an upcoming press conference at the Great Wall of China on the Chinese New Year.
[Edited by gimmekeef]
21st November 2007 10:15 AM
Joey
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Reuters November 21/2007
Harry Dick
Sr Writer

Following their highly successfull Bigger Bang Tour the Rolling Stones have announced plans to tour again in early 2008.According to sources the band is very concerned about their long time fans.Mick Jagger commented that fansites such as Rocks Off have degenerated into unseemly banter and chat about all sorts of perversions and non musical topics.Even Keith was appalled when contacted at the annual Vodka and Fishing Lures Convention.
Other reasons given for touring include the enormous costs incurred by Sir Mick to move his new swimming pool.Michael Cohl has stated teh next tour will include multiple small venue dates with the average ticket price set at $29.95.Official dates will ne announced at an upcoming press conference at the Great Wall of China on the Chinese New Year.

I am now so excited that I am typing this with BOTH me penis AND nipples .

" Hit Me Ronnie !!! "

Skittles Kins ! ™
21st November 2007 10:15 AM
Blowey
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Reuters November 21/2007
Harry Dick
Sr Writer

Other reasons given for touring include the enormous costs incurred by Sir Mick to move his new swimming pool.Michael Cohl has stated teh next tour will include multiple small venue dates with the average ticket price set at $29.95.Official dates will ne announced at an upcoming press conference at the Great Wall of China on the Chinese New Year.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST STONES YET!!!!!

BEST WHO YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST EAGLES YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST HAMSTERS YE..........................Uh oh!!!!

************************END TRANSMISSION****************************
21st November 2007 10:24 AM
Shmoey

you make young Shmoey giggle

J.R Shmoeying cakes!
21st November 2007 11:47 AM
tumbled blow it out your schmoey please. thank you.
21st November 2007 11:52 AM
Gazza LOL..you bastard, gimmekeef.
21st November 2007 11:55 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Gazza wrote:
LOL..you bastard, gimmekeef.

Indeed...you doity bastid, Keith! You had my hopes up for a nanosecond there! LMAOOOOOOO...
21st November 2007 11:58 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Indeed...you doity bastid, Keith! You had my hopes up for a nanosecond there! LMAOOOOOOO...

I'm into the holiday cheer a bit early!..Drink up...have a great week end GTRM!
21st November 2007 12:07 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

I'm into the holiday cheer a bit early!..Drink up...have a great week end GTRM!

LOL...it's never too early! You have a good one too, Keef!
21st November 2007 12:20 PM
PartyDoll MEG Oh my Goodness....

Thanks for the good laugh I had reading your "Press Release." Harry Dick is right in the thick of it!!!
21st November 2007 12:33 PM
Jeep WOW ! This new is true !

21st November 2007 12:55 PM
rogerriffin
quote:
Jeep wrote:
WOW ! This new is true !

LOL! this time no ticketfast system

21st November 2007 12:56 PM
Joey
quote:
tumbled wrote:
blow it out your schmoey please. thank you.

bless you tumbled :

21st November 2007 01:47 PM
gimmekeef Jeeps on the case!...funny stuff man!!!!!!
21st November 2007 02:54 PM
pdog good post gimmekeef
21st November 2007 05:03 PM
fireontheplatter 29.95!!!!!

damn

i'll take a dozen
21st November 2007 05:10 PM
FotiniD I have noticed that it usually takes us about 6 months after the end of a tour to flip out. Now we've done it in half the time It's getting worse! I think they have to just keep touring with only 1 month breaks in between. Otherwise many people's sanity is at risk. Epidemic baby
21st November 2007 07:05 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Jeep wrote:
WOW ! This new is true !

THATS POSTIN,BABY
21st November 2007 07:07 PM
LadyJane A list postin' by gimmekeef and Jeep.
Great job, guys.

LJ.
21st November 2007 07:13 PM
pdog this is the best thread in the past 100 years of postin', Ronnie!!!
22nd November 2007 02:31 AM
Kilroy You had me for a second, very funny stuff. Congratulation and Happy T DAY.
22nd November 2007 09:49 AM
gimmekeef Happy "T" day to all...On a related note apparently Cohl was misquoted...The $29.95 will be average convenience fees...
22nd November 2007 10:39 PM
Starbuck
quote:
WOW ! This new is true !

bastard stole my material!
22nd November 2007 11:26 PM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

bastard stole my material!

You've been Blowey'd

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)