ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Estadio Universitario, Monterrey, NL (México) - 1st March 2006
© and thanks Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Happy Thanksgiving Everybody ... ( Strong Stones Content ) Return to archive
21st November 2007 09:03 AM
Joey

< ----- Happy Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !!!!

Yes Lil' Buddy ( Lil' Fiji ... oh , Little ....... , Lil' Fiji )

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone and ESPECIALLY Happy Thanksgiving EVE --- Best Drinking Night of the YEAR kids !!!!

" Every Drunk Shop in the nation is going to be PACKED ---- Oh Happy Jo Jo --- First ' Jaggerbomb ' is on me tonight Ronnie !!!!! -- Drink the Frig UP !!!! "

Stones content : " Stones is Stones --- Bigger than ALL of us !!!! "

Joeykins !

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
21st November 2007 09:07 AM
Blowey
quote:
Joey wrote:

Joeykins !

Joeykins!
21st November 2007 09:12 AM
Joey
quote:
Blowey wrote:

Joeykins!

No ' Jaggerbomb ' for you's tonight !!!!!
21st November 2007 09:19 AM
LadyJane Allow me to interject into this love fest.

Happy Thanksgiving to all RO'ers who celebrate the Holiday.

Enjoy your friends and families, good food and time off from work.

Special thanks to the Unholy Trinity for giving us free reign to carry on like lunatics here at our playground.

LJ.
21st November 2007 09:21 AM
Blowey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Allow me to interject into this love fest.

Happy Thanksgiving to all RO'ers who celebrate the Holiday.

Enjoy your friends and families, good food and time off from work.

Special thanks to the Unholy Trinity for giving us free reign to carry on like lunatics here at our playground.

LJ.

My Stonesian princess................................

A little "extra" shall be left in your underwear drawer this evening.....

Snuggle up to the Blow!

Snuggle Blowey! ('Kins)
21st November 2007 11:28 AM
Shmoey happy happy thanksgiving 'kins

Heineken Lites are on me at the Brazen Head, this evening.

yes kins, tis true!!!

Keith promises to make an appearance i nthe back bar at approx 22.00, depending on other commitments.

I've had no word, as yet, from Lance Bass' camp.

BEST LANCE YET!!!!!!! ----------->

http://www.brazenheadpub.com/

Heineken Schmeineken 'kins!!!
21st November 2007 12:28 PM
gypsy HAPPY THANKSGIVING, JOEY!

Kim (Moon-McLagan) and I might just drive up to Nebraska this weekend to drink with you and Keith. YES!
21st November 2007 12:48 PM
Ho-ey
quote:
Kim (Moon-McLagan) and I might just drive up to Nebraska this weekend to drink with you and Keith. YES!

Gyps ...... " my Princess " !

I cannot wait to schnizzle your elbows ----> (Lil' gypsy, Lil' Feej).

Please do not forget to wear your " crash helmet "!

and PLEASE ........ bring some GOOD reading material !!

21st November 2007 03:04 PM
robpop Happy Thanksgiving to all RO'ers. Always a pleasure to come here for useful information (LOL) and a laugh.

The only Thanksgiving song I know and the only version that will embed:

[Edited by robpop]
21st November 2007 03:12 PM
Some Guy I am en route to the grocery store to load up as we speak. It's gonna be packed up in there.
21st November 2007 03:14 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, JOEY!

Happy Thanksgiving My Princess !!!!!

Yes , Keith Moon is in town this evening and would LOVE to party with Kim and yourself .

See ya at ' THE DUBS '

|
|
V

www.DublinerPubOmaha.com

21st November 2007 03:15 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I am en route to the grocery store to load up as we speak. It's gonna be packed up in there.

Load ?! ..... PACKED ?! :

****** END TRANSMISSION *******
21st November 2007 03:40 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Load ?! ..... PACKED ?! :

****** END TRANSMISSION *******

go home early Joey, you've earned it.
21st November 2007 04:26 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

go home early Joey, you've earned it.

Bless You Some Guy !!!!!

*** IT'S PUB TIME !!! ****

*** Bye Bye Everyone ***

*** Bye Bons ! ***

21st November 2007 06:37 PM
JohnDoey
quote:
Joey wrote:

Bless You Some Guy !!!!!

*** IT'S PUB TIME !!! ****

*** Bye Bye Everyone ***

*** Bye Bons ! ***

I'm so used to just scrolling past your silly nonsense that I could certainly have missed something.

See Joey, that's the problem with your tactic. We are starting to tune you out. You guys post such a huge volume of crap that it's just not feasable to look at all of your posts.

Do whatever you like man. But I'm telling you...you are shooting yourselves in the foot. No one is taking anything you say seriously...if they bother to read it at all.

{{{{CA-RACKO!!!!!}}}}}

YES!!!....................

Gen. George Armstrong Ball Custer! (Doey!)

www.howemilitary.com

*****DOEY HUNCHED OVER HIS COMPUTER, CUPPING HIS MOUTH AND GIGGLING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL*****

[Edited by Keith Moon]
[Edited by LBJ]
[Edited by that cute boy on Jake and Josh -- the slim one]
[Edited by Scott Baio's leg bandana]
[Edited by JohnDoey]
22nd November 2007 06:27 AM
Ade Best wishes to all our american friends,
on your special day.

enjoy and have fun.
22nd November 2007 10:18 AM
FotiniD Happy thanksgiving to all my friends and my ROCC sisters in America Hope you have a lot to be thankful for, or even a few - but really good ones!!
[Edited by FotiniD]
22nd November 2007 10:36 AM
gimmekeef Have a great day everyone....Thanksgiving?...Its just good to be here..good to be anywhere!
22nd November 2007 10:52 AM
pdog Stuff the Joey!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
22nd November 2007 10:56 AM
pdog
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Happy thanksgiving to all my friends and my ROCC sisters in America Hope you have a lot to be thankful for, or even a few - but really good ones!!
[Edited by FotiniD]

Do they know? All the little kids around the world, who won't have the pleasure of watching the grown ups get drunk, and have their uncles try to molest them... One day, this won't just be an American holiday, it will be the day we rose up as one, and shouted in one voice... We will not go hungry into the night, we will eat and get fat... Do they know? Feed The World!!!

22nd November 2007 12:03 PM
sirmoonie I like all the favorites today - Indy over Atlanta by 11.5, Pack over Lions by 3.5, and Dallas over Jets by 14.

I got a new bookie! My other guy got busted for champerty. Plus, I don't think he was going to take my business anymore because I always insulted his national heritage every time I talked to him. He hated that, but every slur and aspersion I cast was true (I checked), so there wasn't jack the useless bastard could do. My new guy is offering a Turkday 7% vig! Because of it being a holiday and festive, etc.
22nd November 2007 03:15 PM
robpop I always despised the fact that Detroit and Dallas are featured on Thanksgiving. The NFL should use this day to showcase some great match-ups like the NBA does on Christmas. Fucking Detroit for fucks sake.

Anyway I'm going on vacation, see yinz next week.
22nd November 2007 08:23 PM
Some Guy what's champerty?

(Best Thanksgiving ever).
[Edited by Some Guy]
22nd November 2007 10:24 PM
Bitch

Happy Thanksgiving Rocks Off!

I did not have a tradtional Thanksgiving dinner today. No turkey, no mashed potatoes, no pie, no cooking! But I did go to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City. What a mob scene, it was packed, a beautiful unseasonably warm day which brought out the crowds. So the point of this is, Thanksgiving can be celebrated without the food. A day off from work and the everyday routine is always good!
22nd November 2007 10:31 PM
akula that corn tongue is disgusting
22nd November 2007 11:58 PM
robpop
quote:
robpop wrote:

Anyway I'm going on vacation, see yinz next week.

I am going up to the mountains of southwest/central PA for the next week.

Some Guy, I'll be at the bar you mentioned in the football thread.

I will be hanging out with (hopefully more) with the chick I brought up in a thread last year. The one when I met I drew a blank on what to say, so I gave a sirmoonie rant. SHe loved it. Anyway, I'll post pics of us when I get back. Somebody I think it was WJ doubted it. That was before my stroke. I have some trouble there.

Talk to yinz next week.
23rd November 2007 08:18 AM
Some Guy
quote:
robpop wrote:

I am going up to the mountains of southwest/central PA for the next week.

Some Guy, I'll be at the bar you mentioned in the football thread.

I will be hanging out with (hopefully more) with the chick I brought up in a thread last year. The one when I met I drew a blank on what to say, so I gave a sirmoonie rant. SHe loved it. Anyway, I'll post pics of us when I get back. Somebody I think it was WJ doubted it. That was before my stroke. I have some trouble there.

Talk to yinz next week.

get the burger.
23rd November 2007 07:03 PM
Joey

Happy Happy ' Day After ' Thanksgiving Everybody !!!!!

'kins , Est. 1999

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)