ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Estadio Universitario, Monterrey, NL (México) - 1st March 2006
© and thanks Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Europe Pictures From Blaze! Return to archive
21st November 2007 03:53 AM
JonnyBlaze Hello everybody,
I'm new to your website and I really dig your antics and adventures involving the Stones. Anywho these are some pics that I finally uploaded to my computer and wanted to share with other die hard stones fans! I'm a junior in college at Suny Albany and soon have a baby on the way in March! Enjoy the Pictures!
P.S. I noticed that I meet and hung out with one of your board members while I was on tour with the Stones in Europe! His picture is located right under the C - in MUSIC- on your home page.(The guy with greyish black hair) I don't remember his name but I think it was Jacques or something to that effect. But I never had a chance to thank him for being so kind to my girlfriend and I. He brought us to and from the show in Lyon and showed us around the city after the show what an awesome guy! Just want to say thank you! But I was wondering if he still posted on here or what! Please let me know what's up. Look forward to shooting the shit with you guys! Thanks again.
JonnnyBlaze!

21st November 2007 08:46 AM
Gazza Great pics, Johnny. Thanks for sharing them and welcome to the board.

Yes, Jacques was a regular here for many years (and on the French site 'The World is Stones'), but unfortunately he suddenly passed away whilst on holiday in Spain at the beginning of August 2007. It was a great shock to all of his friends here - I had met him in Nice in 2006 and had been planning to meet him in London as he was due to attend the show there on 23rd August.

He's still greatly missed by everyone who knew him.
21st November 2007 10:23 AM
egon
quote:
Gazza wrote:
He's still greatly missed by everyone who knew him.

he was a very nice & gentle guy!
21st November 2007 12:38 PM
GotToRollMe Thanks for the pics, Jonny! You got some interesting poses. This one is a classic!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)