ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Estadio Universitario, Monterrey, NL (México) - 1st March 2006
© and thanks Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: If you were a beer, what kind of beer would you be? Return to archive Page: 1 2
20th November 2007 03:09 PM
Factory Girl
Lets discuss.

I need one, two, three beer NOW.
20th November 2007 03:25 PM
guitarman53 A Alcohol content of 8.5 or stronger.
20th November 2007 03:27 PM
robpop Pittsburgh's other beer. A great one.

20th November 2007 03:29 PM
Dan Arrogant Bastard Ale
20th November 2007 03:33 PM
monkey_man The type of beer thats sprayed at wet t-shirt contests
20th November 2007 03:37 PM
gimmekeef Empty...like all these non Stones threads...
20th November 2007 03:40 PM
Factory Girl Killian's Red.

Btw, Stones drink beer (STONES BEER CONTENT).
20th November 2007 04:02 PM
robpop
20th November 2007 04:18 PM
MrPleasant Clapton once was thinking about suicide, "but what stopped him was the realization that if he were dead, he would not be able to drink".

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/books/book_extracts/article2602552.ece

"She was an extremely strange-looking woman and she told me that I should sleep with a virgin. “Where do you find a virgin in New York?” I replied, and she said, “I’m a virgin.”

"God knows why I didn’t just run then. I wish I had, but I was drunk and desperate and still under the illusion that a reconciliation with Pattie would solve everything, so I went through with it. It was a humiliating experience and I did run, but only after the damage was done."

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/books/book_extracts/article2651492.ece

"My normal day became just sitting in front of the TV, and responding very aggressively to anybody who came to the door or who wanted me to do any work. I just wanted to stay at home and get drunk, with Pattie as a slave-cum-partner.

"I was drinking copious amounts of Special Brew, which I was secretly topping up with vodka. Then I would take coke on top of this, which was the only point at which Pattie would join in with me, as she liked to do cocaine without the booze."

Ansd, regarding the subject of this thread, I'd be the mexican "christmas beer" "Nochebuena"
[Edited by MrPleasant]
20th November 2007 04:27 PM
steel driving hammer Oh, anyone of these prolly...

20th November 2007 04:29 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl If I were a beer I wouldn't visit Rocks Off... my life expectation as a beer here would be some seconds!

BTW, does anybody here remember "beer" the Rocks Off regular who used to post often? Where is he?
20th November 2007 04:52 PM
steel driving hammer Yeah I rememeber beer!

Wasn't he from Austraila?

I sent him some boots but I forgot where?

Maybe he had one too many...
20th November 2007 04:53 PM
pdog Can we be a drug, I'd like to be a big spoonful of heroin, if that's okay.
20th November 2007 06:47 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

BTW, does anybody here remember "beer" the Rocks Off regular who used to post often? Where is he?

hey voodoo - "beer" is still very much here - he has had a new handle for a while now

as for being a beer - well i would be very very cold on a very hot day
20th November 2007 06:54 PM
fireontheplatter busch lite
20th November 2007 07:03 PM
Bloozehound
20th November 2007 07:06 PM
mojoman i had to slow my beer consumption it was killin my waistline. only drink wine, brandy and vodka
20th November 2007 07:40 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
Yeah I rememeber beer!

Wasn't he from Austraila?

I sent him some boots but I forgot where?

Maybe he had one too many...

I remember beer--he sent me a strokes VHS. A nice guy from Washington State, I think.

I remember him posting that he was getting married, and that was it...

20th November 2007 07:42 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

hey voodoo - "beer" is still very much here - he has had a new handle for a while now

Won't you give us a glimmer?
[Edited by Factory Girl]
20th November 2007 07:48 PM
stonedinaustralia FG the thing is i dont want to betray any confidences - (at least not in public - ha ha) - PM me

so if the poster formerly known as beer reads this - please let me know if it is cool to spill the beans

i have told one of the moderators but only because i figured they could work it out any way

am i the only one that knows?? i would be surprised if it were so
20th November 2007 07:51 PM
gypsy
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
If I were a beer I wouldn't visit Rocks Off... my life expectation as a beer here would be some seconds!

Yep, he is a cool dude! He got married...and then began posting less and less. Nice guy - smart and funny too. I miss him. Good poster! Gone the way of KeepRigid...

*single tear*
20th November 2007 07:52 PM
gypsy
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
FG the thing is i dont want to betray any confidences - (at least not in public - ha ha) - PM me

so if the poster formerly known as beer reads this - please let me know if it is cool to spill the beans

i have told one of the moderators but only because i figured they could work it out any way

am i the only one that knows?? i would be surprised if it were so

No, I know it too. But don't tell.
20th November 2007 07:55 PM
Factory Girl SIA, PM sent. Riddle me...
20th November 2007 08:43 PM
robpop
20th November 2007 08:45 PM
robpop For the ladies:

20th November 2007 08:46 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
robpop wrote:

LOL, I read FINNISH BEER.

I'm on my 3rd US bevey.
[Edited by Factory Girl]
20th November 2007 08:57 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:

I'm on my 3rd US bevey.
[Edited by Factory Girl]

Is that a beer ?
20th November 2007 08:57 PM
lotsajizz Curacao's "Amstel"--the only beer made from desalinated sea water....note, NOT "Amstel Light"!!!!

21st November 2007 06:53 AM
egon i love FREE beer.

LOADS of beer is a favorite as well.
21st November 2007 09:06 AM
Joey

Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)