ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Sidemen staringt at Jaxx
Michael Davis, Bobby Keys and Kent Smith in Denver
© 2005 Jaxx
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ABB revisited Return to archive
November 24th, 2005 01:58 PM
maumau since the "how long ABB will be on your cdplayer before it will be shelved and forgotten?" has been one of the FAQ as it was released and first heard, i think it is the right time now to see how things are at least for me. now that the ABB "special" edition is out and we have 2 more songs.

since the first time i heard it, i did not like ABB in its entirety but i did like it a lot many songs
i almost immediately abandoned the "real" cd for my edited version (the first tracklist is lost somewhere here)
since then i change SN for RFD as the "dance" tune and now i make room for UTR

"my" ABB now looks like this:
RJ
IWTL
RFD
BOMH
SSMC
TPIE
ONNYA
UTR
LIND
LWTCDI
DTF
I

and i tell you i really enjoy listening to it at maximum volume
for me it sure is the best music they put out since TY
i can't even imagine to burn 12 songs (or even 10 or 8) out of BTB, VL, SW, DW or U
i only wish they would take the chance to play those songs more in concert

1 thumb up
November 24th, 2005 05:42 PM
Jair I made my own ABB CD as well and now its sounding like another record. A better one.

Also, since I got the new two songs I'm liking ABB much
more. Of course, no excusas about SOL and BOMH.

November 24th, 2005 07:02 PM
Soldatti I really like the 2 b-sides, UTR is in my Top 5 of the whole sessions.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)