ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy 37th Ya Ya's Out!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stray Cats Return to archive
22nd November 2006 02:45 PM
gumby Hi,

There are a lot of recordings of the Stones from the 81-82 tour, both SB and/or AUD. But: Is there perhaps someone out there who has audience- or soundboard tapes of the support-act "The Stray Cats"?? I would be very interested if these excist!!
Regards, Ms.Gumby
22nd November 2006 02:48 PM
Dan Sorry I can't help you but would still like to compliment you on a great first post! The only thing even related I have is Brian Setzer and Joe Strummer joining the Pretenders for "Brand New Cadillac" at the Palladium. I vined it out somewhere recently, should be easy to fnd.
22nd November 2006 06:40 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle Might want to sign up at a site like thetradersden.org and post an ISO (In Search Of).

You're bound to find something ...
23rd November 2006 03:37 PM
Highwire Rob Didn't JB say he had gone to one or more of these Stones/Stray Cat shows? Perhaps he knows of someone who has some recordings.

But where is he?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)