ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy 37th Ya Ya's Out!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Has JB disappeared again? Return to archive
22nd November 2006 02:01 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Why? Why? Why?
22nd November 2006 02:09 PM
egon JB's mom forgot to pay the internet bill.
He'll be back online soon though.
22nd November 2006 02:10 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Why? Why? Why?

I humbly accept the public apology offered by joey and pug on behalf of others. My enemies list is wiped clean. I cannot say for sure how my return will be handled, but I ask all of you to understand that I am a big/tall man with all the plusses and minuses that go with that. (If confused, please see LBJ circa 1965). This will help me decide if I shall take my family to any future shows. If I fall under severe attack here, I may attend this show solo, I cannot put Mrs. jb or my fine children in harms way if I am potentially looking at a physical, blindsided attack. I have always stood for peace and will not be prepared to defend myself against an angry mob.

On a personal note, I am disappointed that the Miami Heat getting off to a poor start. Just this past weekend, a man verbally attacked the Miami Heat while my wife and I were at one of the many “hot spots” enjoying a drink in Boca Raton. He was a Detroit fan, and obviously I completely humiliated him by informing him of the poor Stones ticket sales in Comerica Park. His only defense was a few bland, unoriginal lawyer jokes, to which I laughed at and asked if he was even able to afford talking to me and my extremely high hourly rate. That night as I sped home in my Porsche, I was almost too ill to my stomach to drink any of my Johnny Walker Blue Label in my four seasons room which overlooks my stunning pool and deck.

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment. My staff of physicians has recently informed me that my prostate is in fine shape, small and smooth, but I fear they have not performed an adequate amount of tests to confirm their diagnosis. Combine this with my fear of ALS, obsessive compulsive behavior, and heightened level of paranoia; I feel the time is right for me step back and allow my body to attempt and heal itself.

Forever yours,

Bizarro Jb
22nd November 2006 02:44 PM
Nellcote Nellcote's keys to the Bears-Pats game this Sunday

Pats offence can morph to any defense
Lawrence Maroney has a Wicked Pissa game.
Pats use tight ends for touchdowns (see Mike Vrabel)
We don't have to worry about the assasin Manning Jr, as he's been suspended.
Pats have allowed least amount of points in the AFC..
Granted, Bears have allowed least in NFL, as well against quality (winning) teams, Bears are 2-0, with Pats 0-2.
Pats are at home, 20-4 vs. NFC since 2001.
Brady is the best clutch QB in this decade.
Lovey vs. Belichik
Grossman vs. Brady
Pats by two touchdowns.
22nd November 2006 02:55 PM
Starbuck
quote:
I humbly accept the public apology offered by joey and pug on behalf of others. My enemies list is wiped clean. I cannot say for sure how my return will be handled, but I ask all of you to understand that I am a big/tall man with all the plusses and minuses that go with that. (If confused, please see LBJ circa 1965). This will help me decide if I shall take my family to any future shows. If I fall under severe attack here, I may attend this show solo, I cannot put Mrs. jb or my fine children in harms way if I am potentially looking at a physical, blindsided attack. I have always stood for peace and will not be prepared to defend myself against an angry mob.

On a personal note, I am disappointed that the Miami Heat getting off to a poor start. Just this past weekend, a man verbally attacked the Miami Heat while my wife and I were at one of the many “hot spots” enjoying a drink in Boca Raton. He was a Detroit fan, and obviously I completely humiliated him by informing him of the poor Stones ticket sales in Comerica Park. His only defense was a few bland, unoriginal lawyer jokes, to which I laughed at and asked if he was even able to afford talking to me and my extremely high hourly rate. That night as I sped home in my Porsche, I was almost too ill to my stomach to drink any of my Johnny Walker Blue Label in my four seasons room which overlooks my stunning pool and deck.

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment. My staff of physicians has recently informed me that my prostate is in fine shape, small and smooth, but I fear they have not performed an adequate amount of tests to confirm their diagnosis. Combine this with my fear of ALS, obsessive compulsive behavior, and heightened level of paranoia; I feel the time is right for me step back and allow my body to attempt and heal itself.

Forever yours,

Bizarro Jb

22nd November 2006 02:56 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Nellcote's keys to the Bears-Pats game this Sunday

Pats offence can morph to any defense
Lawrence Maroney has a Wicked Pissa game.
Pats use tight ends for touchdowns (see Mike Vrabel)
We don't have to worry about the assasin Manning Jr, as he's been suspended.
Pats have allowed least amount of points in the AFC..
Granted, Bears have allowed least in NFL, as well against quality (winning) teams, Bears are 2-0, with Pats 0-2.
Pats are at home, 20-4 vs. NFC since 2001.
Brady is the best clutch QB in this decade.
Lovey vs. Belichik
Grossman vs. Brady
Pats by two touchdowns.

Pugs Keys to the Game for a Bears Win:

Bears must control ground game, Thomas Jones needs to run the ball 30+ times.

Rex must not make "desperation throws"

Tommy Harris and Tank Johnson must stop the run up the middle.

We must not turn the ball over more than once and Zero times on Special Teams.

I agree with the TE....Des Clark needs to have a bigger role than he did last week.

Robbie Gould must continue his strong season with deep kickoffs and accurate FGs.

We must get 3 turnovers.

The Bears need to have 4+ "Big Plays", one of which needs to be on the Special Teams.

Belicheck is the better coach, we need to win this game on the field, not from the headset.

New, faster field will be more advantageous to Jones, Bradly, Berrian, and Hester than it will be for Maroney, Dillon, and Caldwell

Bears 31-24 with the final seven points coming from a red zone turnover with less than two minutes left in the fourth quarter on an interception and 85 yd return by Nathan "The Interceptor" Vasher as he will jump an out route by Caldwell as the Bears will confuse Brady by disguising their D as a bump and run man to man, but last minute shift into a short zone.

Enjoy the game Nellcote!
22nd November 2006 02:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

I write far better posts than a paperclip! Tell the "help feature" to govern itself accordingly.

Happy Thanksgiving my dear Bucky!!
22nd November 2006 03:04 PM
Starbuck pug!

recent events have indicated that the minneapolis summit is in danger of collapsing completely!

what can we do??
[Edited by Starbuck]
22nd November 2006 03:10 PM
Nellcote Pug, your points are certainly areas of concern, as these teams are very evenly matched.
The argument does run thin here, however:

"as the Bears will confuse Brady by disguising their D"

Confusion & Brady are not in the same time zone.

It would appear you are attempting to compare Brady to the QB from the state to your immediate East.

Bring it on!

22nd November 2006 03:18 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
pug!

recent events have indicated that the minneapolis summit is in danger of collapsing completely!

what can we do??
[Edited by Starbuck]

What????
22nd November 2006 03:26 PM
Starbuck moonie...people are talking....everyone is afraid of the vikings' pass rush, "Mr MVP" Morneau, my massive post count and senator elect klobuchar....

it may just be me and you sitting around at the bryant lake bowl with sherat's college drinking buddies.

[Edited by Starbuck]
22nd November 2006 03:30 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
pug!

what can we do??
[Edited by Starbuck]

I recall Johnny Drama was once up for a starring role in CSI Minneapolis.

Past Minnesota history tells us the only way to save this summit is to get Dante Culpepper off the beach in Miami as well as some of his old friends (see: Fred Smoot) and organzie a "Summit on the Water" with a chartered boat and entertainment.
22nd November 2006 03:33 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
moonie...people are talking....everyone is afraid of the vikings' pass rush, "Mr MVP" Morneau, my massive post count and senator elect klobuchar....

it may just be me and you sitting around at the bryant lake bowl with sherat's college drinking buddies.

[Edited by Starbuck]

As long as we have the booze, we will be okay, no? They can't take that from us, can they?

Look for some fireworks from the Ole E.P. tonight dude - my baby brother rolls into town from Chicago - like all from my lineage, that boy can drink.
22nd November 2006 03:40 PM
Starbuck i should have called you last weekend. i sat in with an awesome band at a gig in carver...you ever been to carver? a little place called lisa's bout the same size as your bathroom. we rocked the house. improvised "the last time" and "honky tonk women" and the chicks screamed. not a single eagles tune was played either.

one of the former bartenders hit on me. she was drunk. then she started dancing on the bar.

amazing small town white people at their very best.
22nd November 2006 04:45 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Why? Why? Why?

W- W- W- What ?!

Oh , sure ! :

N- N- Nanky ?!

22nd November 2006 04:48 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

one of the former bartenders hit on me. she was drunk. then she started dancing on the bar.

Careful with that, mojoistically speakingwise.
22nd November 2006 04:51 PM
Joey

Nanky ?!

23rd November 2006 12:57 PM
Joey
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

OUCH !!!!!

Tough Crowd this Holiday !
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)