ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy 37th Ya Ya's Out!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: iTunes GOOF!!! New release KISS ALIVE 1975-2000 only $1.49 Return to archive
21st November 2006 08:45 AM
Paranoid_Android HURRY...before they catch it...it's on the new release table!!!!
21st November 2006 08:50 AM
Taptrick
Thanks. Somebody send that vet that owns a bar an e-mail.

21st November 2006 08:56 AM
Sir Stonesalot That's about $1.49 too much for that.
21st November 2006 09:02 AM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
That's about $1.49 too much for that.

actually...99 cents for EACH of the 70 songs is too much...@ 2 cents a song...can you really complain?
21st November 2006 09:03 AM
Taptrick
I bought it just so I can play God Gave Rock N' Roll To You at parties and...

i'm very embarrassed now

21st November 2006 09:11 AM
Sir Stonesalot >...@ 2 cents a song...can you really complain?<

Well considering that I'd never play any of those songs...uhhh yeah, 2 cents a song is too much. I'd rather spend that $1.49 on some Dunkin' Donuts coffee. At least I'd get some enjoyment outta the coffee.

21st November 2006 09:49 AM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>...@ 2 cents a song...can you really complain?<

Well considering that I'd never play any of those songs...uhhh yeah, 2 cents a song is too much. I'd rather spend that $1.49 on some Dunkin' Donuts coffee. At least I'd get some enjoyment outta the coffee.

Fair enuff...DD has THE BEST coffee...next to Tim Hortons, that is
21st November 2006 11:23 AM
Saint Sway HA!!! Gene Simmons is gonna have a coronary
[Edited by Saint Sway]
21st November 2006 11:37 AM
Sir Stonesalot WTF is Tim Hortons?

Is that some sort of chain, or is it something local to you? If it's better than DD, then it must be REALLY good.
21st November 2006 12:26 PM
Dan Never heard of this particular release but KISS Alive, Alive II and Alive III are all great albums.
21st November 2006 12:38 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Paranoid_Android wrote:
DD has THE BEST coffee...next to Tim Hortons, that is

Amen to that!
21st November 2006 12:46 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
WTF is Tim Hortons?

Is that some sort of chain, or is it something local to you? If it's better than DD, then it must be REALLY good.

It's a Canadian Chain (after Tim Horton - ex-NHLer, played with Toronto and Buffalo). Over 2600 outlets in Canada, 300+ in the US and one outlet in Kandahar, Afghanistan (for Canadian troops stationed in the region).

21st November 2006 12:52 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oh THAT Tim Horton! I remember him.

I had no idea that he was a coffee guru.

Well, if his coffee is better than DD's, can someone talk him into opening a location near me? Thanks in advance.
21st November 2006 01:09 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Well, if his coffee is better than DD's, can someone talk him into opening a location near me? Thanks in advance.

http://www.timhortons.com/en/franchise/franchise_us.html
21st November 2006 01:26 PM
Sir Stonesalot Erie?

That's like 4 hours from me.

I don't care how good the coffee is...I ain't driving to Erie to get it.
21st November 2006 02:07 PM
Paranoid_Android I know Tim Horton's from road trippin' thru Canada so many times...I discovered a shop in Maine last year...to find out they are franchising aggressivly in the us OVER THE NEXT COUPLE OF YEARS...They're coffee is INCREDIBLE...just like Dunkin' Donuts...hard to believe, but true!!
21st November 2006 04:45 PM
Soldatti How many compilations/live albums released Kiss?
200?
21st November 2006 04:59 PM
mrhipfl
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
How many compilations/live albums released Kiss?
200?

well how many did the stones release?
21st November 2006 05:12 PM
Dan
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
How many compilations/live albums released Kiss?
200?

In the last 10 years, that many at least. But the real KISS died with the reunion and I am sure that's all we are going to get, on an annual basis until the end of time.
21st November 2006 10:09 PM
Taptrick
Itunes now has it at $40 - thanks. I nabbed it for a buck fiddy.

22nd November 2006 11:20 AM
Jerry in Boston I hear that the iTunes version that was $1.49 had mistakenly offered "Detroit Rock City" from the "Millennium" concert disc. Did anyone who d/loaded it actually get that track? If so, can ya help a guy out? LOL
22nd November 2006 12:10 PM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
Taptrick wrote:

Itunes now has it at $40 - thanks. I nabbed it for a buck fiddy.

You are right...it's not even offered on the new release tab...they have Jay-Z twice...FUNNY!!! Glad you hooked up too!

Happy Thanxgiving!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)