ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy 37th Ya Ya's Out!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Heather Mills on US telvision tonight ( Nov 21& 22) Return to archive
21st November 2006 08:01 AM
Ten Thousand Motels MILLS OPENS UP ABOUT DIVORCE HEARTBREAK

LATEST: Despite vowing not to talk about her split from SIR PAUL MCCARTNEY, his estranged wife HEATHER MILLS will share her heartbreak with a US TV audience tonight (21NOV06). Last week (18NOV06) Mills' spokesman PHIL HALL insisted she would only discuss her vegan diet, charity campaigns and her health-and-fitness regime in the EXTRA interview. But the former model has told the entertainment show how "madly in love" she was with the former BEATLE but that "it just didn't work out". She adds, "I fell in love for the right reasons. I was just madly in love, blinded by love, and totally, totally madly in love. "I'm a good mother, I'm a good person." The full conversation will air in the US tonight and tomorrow (22NOV06). MCCartney and Mills' impending divorce battle turned nasty last month (OCT06) when court papers claiming he physically abused her were leaked to the media. Through his lawyers, the singer maintained he would "vigorously" defend himself against the accusations. He has spoken only briefly in public about the split, saying it was more "dignified" to keep the affair private.
21/11/2006 12:40

21st November 2006 08:07 AM
BILL PERKS FUCK PEGLEG..I'D RATHER WATCH OJ.AT LEAST HE EARNED HIS MONEY
21st November 2006 08:12 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
But the former model has told the entertainment show how "madly in love" she was with the former BEATLE but that "it just didn't work out". She adds, "I fell in love for the right reasons. I was just madly in love, blinded by love, and totally, totally madly in love.

Oh brother....make sure to bring along the kleenex. This could get weepy...

21st November 2006 08:37 AM
Taptrick
I honestly don't know anyone under 30 who knows who this woman is.

21st November 2006 04:04 PM
Ten Thousand Motels BUMP
This could be THE television event of the year.
21st November 2006 04:05 PM
glencar Life must be so exciting Downeast!
21st November 2006 06:12 PM
Joey

I really , REALLY had no idea that Heather was a Hooker.
22nd November 2006 06:31 AM
Bitch I saw the interview and she tried to convice us that she is so sweet and an innocent victim! Oh please, cut the shit, Heather is so transparent. Money grabbing whore.
22nd November 2006 09:45 AM
thejuf Heather Who???
22nd November 2006 09:47 AM
Nellcote I was waiting for her to show "the leg", however, she's all business now. That Larry King interview a couple of years ago really showed her true colors. Any mention of her ice crawl for the seals with Macca?
22nd November 2006 09:54 AM
Joey " I was waiting for her to show "the leg", however, she's all business now. "

Oh , she is DEFINITELY .... ' all business ' !!!!!!!!

I had NO IDEA that Heather was a Hooker ......

....No Friggin IDEA !!!!!
22nd November 2006 09:57 AM
Joey
quote:
Bitch wrote:
I saw the interview and she tried to convice us that she is so sweet and an innocent victim! Oh please, cut the shit, Heather is so transparent. Money grabbing whore.

Amen ..... on a brighter note -- I am really starting to dig the " Mike Post Theme " .......

.....and you ?!

22nd November 2006 01:54 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Life must be so exciting Downeast!

I wouldn't know. I'm not from downeast. But I have lived there before. Those boys are crazy down thataway...more than one jerk has disappeared forever in the clam flats. But they do pay their bills and when they give their word you can take it to the bank....unlike the sleaze balls from Portland and Lewiston.
22nd November 2006 02:15 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Bitch wrote:
I saw the interview and she tried to convice us that she is so sweet and an innocent victim! Oh please, cut the shit, Heather is so transparent. Money grabbing whore.

I guess macca didn't treat her quite right.
22nd November 2006 04:54 PM
Joey

Nanky ?!

22nd November 2006 05:05 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

I really , REALLY had no idea that Heather was a Hooker.

22nd November 2006 05:14 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Funny !

22nd November 2006 05:20 PM
gypsy
22nd November 2006 05:39 PM
Honky Tonk Man We've had more than enough of these photos shown in our tabloid papers over here!

I saw a breif clip of this interview on yesterdays news. I don't think she came across very well, but according to an American reporter, you guysare far more on her side than we actualy are. At least, you are more willing to attempt to listen to her side of the story. The news coverage even went on to report that perhaps Mills will attempt to rebuild her life in New York and try and make a new name for herself.
22nd November 2006 05:53 PM
gypsy
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
We've had more than enough of these photos shown in our tabloid papers over here!

Yeah. I kind of noticed that.

quote:
I saw a breif clip of this interview on yesterdays news. I don't think she came across very well, but according to an American reporter, you guysare far more on her side than we actualy are. At least, you are more willing to attempt to listen to her side of the story. The news coverage even went on to report that perhaps Mills will attempt to rebuild her life in New York and try and make a new name for herself.

She's actually quite unpopular over here as well. But I'm sure it's worse over there. If what I've read in the tabloids is true, I feel sorry for their daughter. It's a shame when people don't stop to think how their actions will affect their children.
22nd November 2006 08:53 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Yeah. I kind of noticed that.

She's actually quite unpopular over here as well. But I'm sure it's worse over there. If what I've read in the tabloids is true, I feel sorry for their daughter. It's a shame when people don't stop to think how their actions will affect their children.

I'm sure McCartney and Mills are thinking about their daughter, but of course the press are'nt. They're just hungry for scandal. I actually think it’s a shame Heather Mills has given in to the media and done this interview. It should of course be a private matter, but what the press says can hurt I imagine, so I guess its natural she'd want to clear her name. She’s feeding those who manipulate and twist the most. I haven’t liked A LOT of what I've read about "Lady Mucca", but we have to remember that celebrity or not, everyone is human.
22nd November 2006 09:15 PM
gotdablouse odd looking tits, looks like they've been fixed too...
23rd November 2006 08:40 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
gotdablouse wrote:
odd looking tits, looks like they've been fixed too...

Why is the left nipple pointing upwards???
23rd November 2006 09:08 AM
lotsajizz cold air hit that one first
23rd November 2006 12:51 PM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
cold air hit that one first

Now THAT is posting my friend.

You are on Fire this Holiday Weekend .

Happy Happy Thanksgiving Everybody .

We are having record high temperatures here in the MidWest Today --- YES !!!!!!

Kins.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)