ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy 37th Ya Ya's Out!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SAI WONGS REVIEW? Return to archive
20th November 2006 07:32 PM
mojoman well the boardwalk hall is still there. sai must have enjoyed the show.
20th November 2006 09:18 PM
TomL Great show, full of energy. I love when Keef was talking about the postponement, he said shit happens. Great set and they were on fire. Now we all need some well deserved rest. This tour has had it's share of world winds. Now we will have to wait till 2008. I still need a few days sleep. And it was great not to have to sweat it out again. Mrs. Wong happy all is over, Sai sad though. But need rest.
20th November 2006 09:22 PM
glencar At the end of apologizing for the delay, Keef said "Wasn't MY fault" & then kind of smirked. Gotta love it!
20th November 2006 09:29 PM
mojoman sai it was nice chillin with you outside the bar and grill.hope you and mrs wong have a nice thanksgiving.
21st November 2006 01:35 PM
Saint Sway I spotted Mr. Wong before the show. He passed by me on the beer line - I tried to get the attention of his squinty eyes but he was already in full pre-show stagger.

speaking of which, those beer lines sucked. Sucked bad. There was only one spot serving Jack Daniels and it was run by just one guy who I'm guessing by his age and mobility was probably Charlie Watts uncle.

My cousin got stuck on the line and missed JJF & IORR at the start of the show. I got stuck on line during SOL & ATPTB and bailed as ADTL started. Fuck that. I wasnt missingn ADTL!! No fucking way you should ever sit on a line for that long. Totally inept! I've never missed 2 songs on a beer line before.

21st November 2006 01:38 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I spotted Mr. Wong before the show. He passed by me on the beer line - I tried to get the attention of his squinty eyes but he was already in full pre-show stagger.

speaking of which, those beer lines sucked. Sucked bad. There was only one spot serving Jack Daniels and it was run by just one guy who I'm guessing by his age and mobility was probably Charlie Watts uncle.

My cousin got stuck on the line and missed JJF & IORR at the start of the show. I got stuck on line during SOL & ATPTB and bailed as ADTL started. Fuck that. I wasnt missingn ADTL!! No fucking way you should ever sit on a line for that long. Totally inept! I've never missed 2 songs on a beer line before.

I LEFT the line after 20 minutes so as not to miss the show!

So sorry I missed ya Sway. Glencar and I ran back in to try and find you!

LJ.
21st November 2006 01:41 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I LEFT the line after 20 minutes so as not to miss the show!

So sorry I missed ya Sway. Glencar and I ran back in to try and find you!

LJ.

that sucks I was hoping to meet you. Glencar and I waited around in the lobby for awhile and then my friends got the itch to head back to NY. Meanwhile, we got stuck waiting in the parking lot for a half hour for the limo because the driver was gambling at the Borgata.

we'll meet down the road!
21st November 2006 03:00 PM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I spotted Mr. Wong before the show. He passed by me on the beer line - I tried to get the attention of his squinty eyes but he was already in full pre-show stagger.

I wondered why it was taking so long! I thought maybe you were checking out merch/pissing...
21st November 2006 03:13 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
I wondered why it was taking so long! I thought maybe you were checking out merch/pissing...

No. I bolted at the start of Streets to grab jack & cokes so that we could self medicate together during the lovely "I, I, I, I..." chorus

meanwhile I'm stuck standing on line while Grampa Munster tries to figure out how to pour beer and count change at the same time...
21st November 2006 03:36 PM
Saint Sway GC,

I dont know how to post a youtube vid. But if you got on YT and search "Rolling Stones Atlantic City" you can click on the HTW vid that someone shot from a few seats behind us
21st November 2006 04:09 PM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
GC,

I dont know how to post a youtube vid. But if you got on YT and search "Rolling Stones Atlantic City" you can click on the HTW vid that someone shot from a few seats behind us

I will watch it.

I got my pix back. Magnifico! I will send out CD's shortly although this holiday complicates matters. I'll keep y'all posted on the AC thread...
21st November 2006 04:12 PM
glencar Here tis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBeKAbSYOVg
21st November 2006 04:16 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
glencar wrote:
At the end of apologizing for the delay, Keef said "Wasn't MY fault" & then kind of smirked. Gotta love it!

I missed that!

There are a few more short YouTube vids on this page:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=rolling+stones+atlantic+city&search=Search

Wish the boot of this show would drop soon.

And Glenny, check yer PM, ok?

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
21st November 2006 04:35 PM
glencar Yes, I caught it after Sway repeated it for me. I have to say that I generally heard the stage patter much better in AC than in the Beacon.

Checked & answered!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)