ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy 37th Ya Ya's Out!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bush Geeks never saw it coming (all Geek content) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
13th November 2006 11:35 PM
sirmoonie They were too busy pardoning terrorist, spending money like coke-whacked Beverly Hills housewives, trying to hire Islamic psychos to run America's sea-ports, screwing America's high-tech business with their 1600s gay mentality, ignoring the military, fishing for un-workable slogans, Telecastering, and just generally being the most useless human beings this country has encountered in our lifetimes.

Are they that dumb? Are they really? Only a truly biased person could hold out on such a conclusion for this long.

Here, check it, bleeds - here it is, once again, for your laughable pleasure, this is the profound idiot who the Bush Geeks just love after he got told his country was under attack - what was he doing, thinking how to pardon them? Let them get away? Surely the fucking goat book wasn't on his mind? Was it?

Watch him, he's funny in a very, very sad kind of way. Try not to cry in frustration at the end. Its ugly.

13th November 2006 11:49 PM
StarvinMarvin I can't believe that he wasn't impeached on the spot, let alone given an opportunity to run in the 2004 election. Unbelievable.
14th November 2006 12:33 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
StarvinMarvin wrote:
I can't believe that he wasn't impeached on the spot, let alone given an opportunity to run in the 2004 election. Unbelievable.

Retardation is not impeachable. He should have been quietly moved to another area, and told what he can say and when he can say it - oh wait, his dumb ass was. Never mind.
14th November 2006 01:20 AM
WattsAtScotts This man has got to go. Two more years folks, two more years. I hope John Edwards runs.
14th November 2006 05:55 AM
lotsajizz Clark and Edwards sounds like a good ticket to me...

14th November 2006 08:42 AM
Maxlugar Hail Bush!
14th November 2006 09:52 AM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
They were too busy pardoning terrorist, spending money like coke-whacked Beverly Hills housewives, trying to hire Islamic psychos to run America's sea-ports, screwing America's high-tech business with their 1600s gay mentality, ignoring the military, fishing for un-workable slogans, Telecastering, and just generally being the most useless human beings this country has encountered in our lifetimes.

Are they that dumb? Are they really? Only a truly biased person could hold out on such a conclusion for this long.

Here, check it, bleeds - here it is, once again, for your laughable pleasure, this is the profound idiot who the Bush Geeks just love after he got told his country was under attack - what was he doing, thinking how to pardon them? Let them get away? Surely the fucking goat book wasn't on his mind? Was it?

Watch him, he's funny in a very, very sad kind of way. Try not to cry in frustration at the end. Its ugly.

This video will be his legacy, just like FDR's "Day of Infamy" after Pearl Harbor. Bushie will be remember as the fucking goat president. The video is funny in a way, but it is even more disgusting. It only gets worse in the days, months, years that follow.
14th November 2006 09:55 AM
Some Guy The man was pacing himself.
14th November 2006 10:02 AM
Maxlugar A lot of you are alive because of the policies of our great president.

Hail George W. Bush, you nitwits!
14th November 2006 10:04 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
A lot of you are alive because of the policies of our great president.

A true believer.
14th November 2006 10:11 AM
robpop I will say that he did achieve one of his goals. When he was elected he stated that he would like to unite a divided country. His stupidity has made his successful in doing this. Only the hardcore geeks remain blindly in support, refusing to admit his failure.
14th November 2006 10:16 AM
robpop
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
A lot of you are alive because of the policies of our great president.

Hail George W. Bush, you nitwits!

I know of a few good people who are not alive, because of his phony WMD invasion of Iraq.

U.S. Deaths Confirmed By The DoD: 2843
Reported U.S. Deaths Pending DoD Confirmation: 10
Total 2853
14th November 2006 10:16 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
robpop wrote:
I will say that he did achieve one of his goals. When he was elected he stated that he would like to unite a divided country. His stupidity has made his successful in doing this. Only the hardcore geeks remain blindly in support, refusing to admit his failure.

To Bush's credit...at least he's consistent...when in trouble call on Poppy. Poppy's Baker commission has been called in to drag W's chestnuts out of the fire.
14th November 2006 10:17 AM
Maxlugar Wholesale prices fell 1.6 percent last month, tying the record decline set in October 2001, the Labor Department reported Tuesday. It was the second consecutive big decrease, following a 1.3 percent fall in September.

Gerbil imports to Nebraska rose 1000%!!!! And that's a good thing for Gerbil growers in the South.

Hail Bush!
14th November 2006 10:31 AM
Nellcote Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.
14th November 2006 12:58 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

uttered by people who live lives largely unaffected by the right wing assault on the Constitution....in my job I deal with people whose very freedom depends on election results....only a fool thinks their vote does not count....or wastes it on 'bosses'

14th November 2006 01:11 PM
Dan
quote:
robpop wrote:

I know of a few good people who are not alive, because of his phony WMD invasion of Iraq.

U.S. Deaths Confirmed By The DoD: 2843
Reported U.S. Deaths Pending DoD Confirmation: 10
Total 2853

My nieces father was just killed in Iraq on Thursday.
14th November 2006 02:15 PM
monkey_man Doesn't it strike anyone as odd that the Republicans, who for the past 6 years have fought to the death to get their proposals passed, lay down without a fight on this election???? The well oiled, lockstep party lost to a democratic party that didn't have any unified, coherent message. Something about this election smells to me!
14th November 2006 02:24 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Doesn't it strike anyone as odd that the Republicans, who for the past 6 years have fought to the death to get their proposals passed, lay down without a fight on this election???? The well oiled, lockstep party lost to a democratic party that didn't have any unified, coherent message. Something about this election smells to me!

14th November 2006 02:25 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Dan wrote:

My nieces father was just killed in Iraq on Thursday.

Sorry to hear that. Take care.

TBS
14th November 2006 02:41 PM
monkey_man
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

You are confused about me. . .I'm happy with the result of the election but I am bewildered by how quickly the Republicans rolled over!
14th November 2006 02:47 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Nothing personal, I just been wanting to post that picture.

14th November 2006 04:18 PM
sirmoonie The only bill that fool vetoed in all these years of demented spending was the stem cell research bill - thereby once again completely fucking U.S. high-tech business in the global market. You think our competitors are fucking stupid enough to believe a 100 cell zygote is a human life? There are 50,00 cells in the testicles of gnat, ffs.

Do Bush Geeks know how the female birth control pill works? That was a rhetorical question, but interesting to see if they can piece all this together one day - after all, no one is saying the Bush Geeks are as dumb as their man love-hero, just deluded for various reasons.
14th November 2006 07:21 PM
Scottfree
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
They were too busy pardoning terrorist, spending money like coke-whacked Beverly Hills housewives, trying to hire Islamic psychos to run America's sea-ports, screwing America's high-tech business with their 1600s gay mentality, ignoring the military, fishing for un-workable slogans, Telecastering, and just generally being the most useless human beings this country has encountered in our lifetimes.

You brought this up before, but when interviewed 2004 Dem. nominee John Kerry, claimed he was numb and couldn't budge for a 1/2 an hour after he was given the news...Nothing like jumping into action.....
[Edited by Scottfree]
14th November 2006 07:29 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Doesn't it strike anyone as odd that the Republicans, who for the past 6 years have fought to the death to get their proposals passed, lay down without a fight on this election???? The well oiled, lockstep party lost to a democratic party that didn't have any unified, coherent message. Something about this election smells to me!

Wise post - there is a growing near-majority within the modern Republican Party consisting of moderates in the mold of Rudy, Arnold, - and to a lesser extent, McCain - a younger generation. They began stepping back from the right wing abyss over a year ago - they knew that in order to secure control of the party, the midterm election needed to clean house - literally - and now they are preparing full on for the Presidential and accompanying Congressional races of 08'.

The Dems are in much the same position, as just over half of the newly elected Dems are moderates, sharing many traditional Republican positions on abortion, gay marriage, and gun rights. This makes the staunch hard left liberals quite uncomfortable, though due to senority, they control chairperson designations, etc., so they will be working hard to maintain control of the party.

If moderates take control of both parties, America in essence will be a one-party system - or, perhaps, though far less likely, we could see the emergence of a legitimate 3rd party.

2008 will be a watershed election - for good or bad, I don't know.
14th November 2006 09:10 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Scottfree wrote:

You brought this up before, but when interviewed 2004 Dem. nominee John Kerry, claimed he was numb and couldn't budge for a 1/2 an hour after he was given the news...Nothing like jumping into action.....
[Edited by Scottfree]

Thanks Edit boy, got Linkage?

What are you, five years old? Why do you think for the slightest fucking moment I care what John Kerry may or may not have been doing on 9/11? Seriously, why?

The difference between him and Goober being, of course, Kerry had nothing to jump and do - get it?

Here, watch this again, long version this time - think about it. You likey?

14th November 2006 09:27 PM
mojoman i voted for mr potatoe
14th November 2006 09:45 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
The only bill that fool vetoed in all these years of demented spending was the stem cell research bill - thereby once again completely fucking U.S. high-tech business in the global market. You think our competitors are fucking stupid enough to believe a 100 cell zygote is a human life? There are 50,00 cells in the testicles of gnat, ffs.

Thank GOD the Bush Geeks and the great George W. Bush know the difference between GOVERNMENT funding of EMBRYONIC stem cell research and letting the PRIVATE sector do all the research they want on little buggers. A true conservative like yourself KNOWS the private sector does the job 1000 times better than the government. Those high tech businesses can go hog wild on the stuff. And they are. George Soros can fund them, if him's into that. All together now: "duh".

Hail Bush!
14th November 2006 09:51 PM
Riffhard Oh quit with the stupid fucking Bush bashing moonie. For fuck's sake the president was at that exact moment in a classroom full of little kids. Andrew Card told him what happened and said that they were working on the details. The trip to the school was cut short by half an hour so the president could get to Airforce One. What the fuck did you want the man to do?!?! He was out in seven fucking minutes. Big fucking deal. What could he have done in a mere seven minute span?

You are just completely wrong about this. If it makes you feel good,fine. But everyone within the administration and even their critics knew that nothing could be done at that moment. The question is why the fuck were these Islamic fucks in this country illegaly in the first place? Who was in office while these animals were in flight school moonie?!?!?! Ever to bother to ask that fucking question? Why were they never captured after the events of ever growing Islamic terror worldwide was completely ignored by the previous admin? Here's a clue moonie. Whether you choose to believe it or not. Bush is much smarter than you are. I know that hurts to hear,but it's true. He had a much better GPA than Kerry did too. He has made mistakes sure,every war time president has,but at least he knows the very real threat and desire of this enemy. Nobody could ever accuse the Dem leadership for having any concept of the real threat that radical Islam reprsents. Every expert on the subject(Daniel Pipes and Steven Emerson just to name two) have stated unequivically that any withdraw from Iraq prematurely will be viewed as a win by these subhuman fucks. Bush gets that fact. You don't. Neither does Nancy fucking Pelosi or John Abscam Murtha. I hope you feel safer with these libs trying to work their politics into the nation's security,but I sure as hell don't. Hateing Bush is fine if you want to appear to be an uniformed asshole,but at least study the history of radical Islam and see who was in office when the whole shitstorm hit the fan. Thanks for that Jimma!! Carter was so smart! Right moonie? Right?!?!?!?! Get a clue.

Your Bush schtick is old as fuck. I'd rather hear about Joey's afternoon shit.

Riffy
14th November 2006 10:05 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Bush gets that fact. You don't. Neither does Nancy fucking Pelosi or John Abscam Murtha. I hope you feel safer with these libs trying to work their politics into the nation's security,but I sure as hell don't.

Riffy

Oh no Riffy, Moonie isn't in their camp either. He hates Bush because he is much more a true conservative than Bush. You see? Start from that premise and go from there. Not sure who he wanted in 2000 to carry the torch of his uber conservatism but I know it was "Anyone but that idiot".

Hail Bush.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)