ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy 37th Ya Ya's Out!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bob Dylan Modern Times Tour starts today! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
27th October 2006 12:28 PM
Martha
quote:
Lil Brian wrote:
Martha- Did you get home ok? I saw there was a big storm in the Rockies yesterday.

We missed the entire storm thanks to Bob! Got into Denver around 7:30pm and it had melted off the roads although we couldn't get into the garage.....until some shoveling took place.

Thanks so much for meeting up with me....you are a doll!

What did you think of the show?

I'm still flying HIGH!

:-)

xxoo,
MM
27th October 2006 12:31 PM
F505
quote:
Martha wrote:

Count again .....it was 3

Yes I did apoligise!
27th October 2006 01:28 PM
Martha
quote:
F505 wrote:

Yes I did apoligise!

Sorry, I hadn't read the entire thread before I responded to you. ;-)
27th October 2006 03:28 PM
Lil Brian
quote:
Martha wrote:
What did you think of the show?
I'm still flying HIGH!

It was simply GINORMOUS. Great to see you there too. Let's do it again sometime soon!
27th October 2006 04:10 PM
Martha
quote:
Lil Brian wrote:

It was simply GINORMOUS. Great to see you there too. Let's do it again sometime soon!

Indeed! I'm there!

27th October 2006 04:11 PM
Joey
quote:
Martha wrote:

Indeed! I'm there!

Hello My Stonesian Queen .....

VERY busy at work today
27th October 2006 05:43 PM
Phog Martha, it was really great to finally meet you. I thought the Lincoln show was pretty damn nice. Anytime Bob fires up "Senor" I'm a happy guy. It was great hearing the new tunes, too.

Supposedly there was some drama between Bob and Stu Kimball towards the end of the show. I didn't see it, but I had some taller folks infront of me. Anyone see this happen?
28th October 2006 12:13 PM
paddy Chicago, Illinois
Sears Centre
October 27, 2006

1. Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat
2. The Times They Are A-Changin'
3. Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again
4. High Water (For Charley Patton)
5. Boots Of Spanish Leather
6. Rollin' And Tumblin'
7. Love Sick
8. Highway 61 Revisited
9. When The Deal Goes Down
10. Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum
11. Workingman's Blues #2
12. Tangled Up In Blue
13. Summer Days

(encore)
14. Thunder On The Mountain
15. Like A Rolling Stone
16. All Along The Watchtower
29th October 2006 05:38 AM
paddy Chicago, Illinois
Sears Centre
October 28, 2006

1. Maggie's Farm
2. She Belongs To Me
3. Lonesome Day Blues
4. Positively 4th Street
5. It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)
6. The Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carroll
7. Rollin' And Tumblin'
8. Ballad Of Hollis Brown
9. Most Likely You Go Your Way (And I'll Go Mine)
10. Joey
11. Highway 61 Revisited
12. Workingman's Blues #2
13. Summer Days

(encore)
15. Like A Rolling Stone
29th October 2006 07:15 AM
paddy leopardskin pill box hat.....27th chicago

http://www.sendspace.com/file/w70vwt
29th October 2006 07:28 AM
paddy lenny bruce
san francisco

http://www.sendspace.com/file/eb3uuz
29th October 2006 08:38 AM
PartyDoll MEG Thanks, paddy!!
29th October 2006 10:47 AM
Martha
quote:
Phog wrote:
Martha, it was really great to finally meet you. I thought the Lincoln show was pretty damn nice. Anytime Bob fires up "Senor" I'm a happy guy. It was great hearing the new tunes, too.

Supposedly there was some drama between Bob and Stu Kimball towards the end of the show. I didn't see it, but I had some taller folks infront of me. Anyone see this happen?

I saw Stu leave the stage during Spirit on the Water and not come back until the encore. He had been having trouble with his guitar (s) and amp all night and he also may have been sick. I didn't think he was having any drama with Bob though. I thought he was aggravated....and maybe not feeling well. What did you hear?
29th October 2006 01:53 PM
paddy when the deal goes down
chicago 27th

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3i1syl
29th October 2006 01:57 PM
paddy workingman's blues 2
chicago 27th

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5gmphu
29th October 2006 02:29 PM
Erik_Snow
quote:
paddy wrote:
workingman's blues 2
chicago 27th

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5gmphu

Oh boy, thanks!
29th October 2006 07:22 PM
Phog
quote:
Martha wrote:

I saw Stu leave the stage during Spirit on the Water and not come back until the encore. He had been having trouble with his guitar (s) and amp all night and he also may have been sick. I didn't think he was having any drama with Bob though. I thought he was aggravated....and maybe not feeling well. What did you hear?

Well, it was reported on Dylanpool that just prior to Stu's leaving the stage that Bob had been shooting him dirty looks. Supposedly Dylan told him "Stop that!" a couple of times. It might've been due to the technical problems. Two shows later and Stu is still in the starting lineup, so hopefully it's a non-issue.
29th October 2006 09:22 PM
Martha
quote:
Joey wrote:

Hello My Stonesian Queen .....

VERY busy at work today

Darlin' you should have vomited, promptly left work and joined us for the show...it would have done you wonders. Bob's shows swing and groove....it is rock and roll at it's finest.....that band gives the audience life and vitality....my Mother grew 10 years younger seeing just 2 shows! She truly wanted to go on to Chicago...and after seeing those set's I wish we could have swung it.

;-)

Hazy, if you are lurking about PLEASE post your thoughts on the shows in The Windy City. I know you had wonderful seats. And you finally got your song....Tangled Up In Blue. I bet it was magical.

TomL are you skipping your Bob show now with the AC gig rescheduling the same day?

Lazy you are getting close to your nights!

Waiting for tonight's set to post along with the Beacon gig. My stomach is in knots!

xxoo,
MM

I did miss you.....
29th October 2006 09:26 PM
Martha
quote:
Phog wrote:

Well, it was reported on Dylanpool that just prior to Stu's leaving the stage that Bob had been shooting him dirty looks. Supposedly Dylan told him "Stop that!" a couple of times. It might've been due to the technical problems. Two shows later and Stu is still in the starting lineup, so hopefully it's a non-issue.

I DID see Bob mouth something...."stop that" is what I recall him saying, thank you for jogging my memory..

I didn't get he was intending it for Stu...he glances so quickly and my vantage point didn't allow me to get that. Stu was glaringat the back of Bob's head though, I did see that and he finally stopped playing mid-song, turned around to exit, took his guitar off and left the stage. It was strange. Bob did swing way around at some point afterwards as the song was in motion to see that Stu was gone then turned and kept right on going. Non-plussed.

29th October 2006 09:28 PM
Martha I know Bob get's pissy when the equipment isn't working and it wasn't working for Stu. I kept wondering why a tech didn't come to assist him, he had trouble off and on all night.

Maybe Bob will write a song about it.
30th October 2006 05:28 AM
paddy chicago 27th
whole show is here

http://pool.dylantree.com/phorum5/read.php?1,684846
30th October 2006 05:31 AM
paddy St. Paul, Minnesota
Xcel Energy Center
October 29, 2006

1. Maggie's Farm
2. She Belongs To Me
3. Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum
4. When The Deal Goes Down
5. It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)
6. Simple Twist Of Fate
7. Rollin' And Tumblin'
8. Masters Of War
9. Tangled Up In Blue
10. Don't Think Twice, It's All Right
11. Highway 61 Revisited
12. Nettie Moore
13. Summer Days

(encore)
15. Like A Rolling Stone

31st October 2006 05:39 AM
paddy hollis brown
chicago 28th

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tylh6o
31st October 2006 08:09 AM
Lazy Bones
quote:
paddy wrote:
hollis brown
chicago 28th

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tylh6o

A great version. The rendition of WM#2 from that show is the best I've heard yet.

4 days...
31st October 2006 08:37 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:

A great version. The rendition of WM#2 from that show is the best I've heard yet.

4 days...

AHHHHHHH...... 2 days for me!!!!!!!
31st October 2006 09:50 AM
Lazy Bones
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
AHHHHHHH...... 2 days for me!!!!!!!

...been awaiting your reply!

Enjoy the show!
31st October 2006 10:33 AM
Martha Sway Sister Meg and Brother Lazy, count it down!!!

I am giddy for BOTH of you! ;-)

Blow Bob a kiss from me!

xxoo,
Marthamelodylan
31st October 2006 10:34 AM
F505 Has Bob ever cancelled a concert?
31st October 2006 12:08 PM
paddy a cancelled Dylan show is a rarity.last one was Mill Street 2003..........

November 18 Millstreet, Ireland--(Tuesday)
[TOP]
Green Glens
Capacity: 8000
Showtime: 8:00 PM
General admission
Ticket price: 46.50 €
Tickets will go on sale through Ticketmaster Ireland on Friday, August 1
The show is sold out
Bob has viral laryngitis. The show has been cancelled and cannot be rescheduled.
31st October 2006 12:12 PM
paddy from memory the previous one cancelled was Prague 1995.he played the following night with no guitar.just did vocals all night.

the only other one i know of was on the 1992 european tour - forget the venue.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)