ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Panathinaikos Stadium - Athens, Greece - 17th April 1967
Last tour performance of Brian Jones
With thanks to Fotini and Irina... BTW, Happy birthday Fotini!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Whats your excuse? Return to archive
November 22nd, 2004 09:36 PM
Scot Rocks Who in europe is still up? Im sitting here trying to do my dissertation first draft due in on friday, headphones on and volume turned up full blast, no red bull though. Just need to rely on loudness to keep me up!

Mark
November 22nd, 2004 09:42 PM
Gazza Insomnia - I only tend to sleep about four hours a night during the week, unless I've been doing something physically tiring ....I make up for it at weekends though (I tend to 'camel sleep' - ie save it up like a camel saves water - and then crash for about ten hours each on Friday and Saturday)

I've also been burning CDs and DVDs for the last few hours.

Goin' to bed now, though!

Mark - you werent at Steve Earle at Barrowland the other nite by any chance? He was fucking awesome.
[Edited by Gazza]
November 22nd, 2004 09:48 PM
Scot Rocks
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Insomnia - I only tend to sleep about four hours a night during the week, unless I've been doing something physically tiring ....I make up for it at weekends though (I tend to 'camel sleep' - ie save it up like a camel saves water - and then crash for about ten hours each on Friday and Saturday)

I've also been burning CDs and DVDs for the last few hours.

Goin' to bed now, though!

Mark - you werent at Steve Earle at Barrowland the other nite by any chance? He was fucking awesome.
[Edited by Gazza]

Cool, Ive been lacking in the sleep department too much recently, relying on red bull, pro-plus etc to keep me up. Never went to see him, heard he was great as well, the Barrowlands is definately a great venue though easilly the best in Glasgow. Unfortunately not had to time to go any gigs recently, uni and work have ruined my november!

November 22nd, 2004 09:49 PM
Gazza next time, mate!!

and I promise I wont even mention last saturday...

(H)oops...
[Edited by Gazza]
November 22nd, 2004 09:57 PM
Scot Rocks Definately mate.

Haha, I thought that might be coming! Im not surprised though, no new signings and our tactics were a joke and then the fact we went down to 9 men for most of the game. Rangers have deserved to win the last 2 games and unless we get some new signings in, especially in defence we will struggle badly...and Barca away on wednesday I am shitting myself!! They just trashed Real there 3 - 0 and against our defence...oh dear is the bill on wednesday?!
November 22nd, 2004 10:48 PM
Madafaka I'm still up! I live in Argentina and here is around 1 AM.
I was watching Robbie Williams live at a local tv show
No comments...
November 22nd, 2004 10:59 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
I'm still up! I live in Argentina and here is around 1 AM.
I was watching Robbie Williams live at a local tv show
No comments...

The same here