ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Panathinaikos Stadium - Athens, Greece - 17th April 1967
Last tour performance of Brian Jones
With thanks to Fotini and Irina... BTW, Happy birthday Fotini!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: stones cars Return to archive
November 21st, 2004 06:35 AM
oska anyone know what cars each of the stones currently use as there personal transport ?
November 21st, 2004 08:15 AM
Steel Wheels Mick has been spotting driving a 1983 Ford conversion van, while Keef takes to the highway in a 1988 Buick LeSabre.
November 21st, 2004 01:03 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Personal transport? I always thought they just had limousines, private jets and fleets of helicopters; and of course the use of state police cruisers when necessary.
November 21st, 2004 01:05 PM
Gazza Mick's car has a sunroof in the passenger seat so L'Wren can get some headroom
November 22nd, 2004 03:31 PM
oska im not sure, but does keith have a bentley when he"s in london? i dont mean a chaufer hire one- i mean a bentley that i think he personally owns, is that right ?? its probally kept in his garage in redlands.
November 22nd, 2004 04:15 PM
thejuf charlie? he doesn't have a driving licence, so I bet his wife will drive him around in a horsebox, next to one of their beautiful arabian horses.

[Edited by thejuf]
[Edited by thejuf]
November 22nd, 2004 04:55 PM
Gazza funny you mention that, according to Tony Sanchez's book (if I'm remembering correct) , Keith never did a driving test but got Sanchez to do it for him!
November 22nd, 2004 08:59 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Mick's car has a sunroof in the passenger seat so L'Wren can get some headroom

November 23rd, 2004 04:09 AM
Zack According to Spanish Tony, back in the old days, of course, Keith had the Blue Lena, a Bentley, in the back seat of which he started his affair with Anita. He also had an old Mercedes Nazi staff car he crashed promptly after taking delivery. He also drove an E-type Jag when in France. Mick had an Aston Martin in which John Lennon left his blow stash. Bill mentions buying two cars at once after getting his first fat royalty check, a Volvo and and MGB I think. Keith had a hovercraft too, but it wouldn't scale the moat at Redlands, so he never played with it any more.

During that time Tony says he also put a chicken carcass on the lawn at Redlands and shot the water rats that came out of the moat, and says the line "my best friend he shoots water rats" from LWM is about him. Anyone believe that? His name IS on the back cover of BB, that can't be denied.