ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Panathinaikos Stadium - Athens, Greece - 17th April 1967
Last tour performance of Brian Jones
With thanks to Fotini and Irina... BTW, Happy birthday Fotini!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey Telecaster....... Return to archive
November 19th, 2004 02:32 PM
J.J.Flash ....just wanna let you know that we are all anxiously waiting the continuation of your superb novel.

Cheers!
November 19th, 2004 02:41 PM
Joey
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
....just wanna let you know that we are all anxiously waiting the continuation of your superb novel.

Cheers!

" HOWARD'S SUPER SMELL "

" Howard took a jog yesterday afternoon to relax and he ended up loosening everything up on the inside, (meaning he had to go to bathroom shortly after eating). Unfortunately, he was with his kid in Long Island and wanted to wait until he got back to the city. During the long ride home in traffic Howard got really gassy and kept farting in the back of his limo. He described the smell as "doody to the 10th power" and apologized to his limo driver when he got back. Then he ran up to his apartment to find Ralph Cirella and Beth Ostrosky up there. He didn't want them to know he was about to go to the bathroom, so he used the one in his office that has no windows or ventilation systems in it. He then made a movement so large it clogged up the toilet and he had to use his filthy plunger to get it down. After using an entire box of tissues to clean himself up, he went back into his office to get on a conference call. Shortly after that Beth and Ralph came in to tell him there was a weird smell in the hall. Apparently, Howard's movement smelled so bad it wafted from the bathroom, through his office, and out into the hall. Howard pulled Ralph aside and told him what he had just done, but he didn't want Beth to know. Howard said he has to put an exhaust fan in there or something! "

***** PHEEEWWW ! ******

www.Hackwriters.com

www.HowardStern.com

J Fly ! �
[Edited by Joey]
November 19th, 2004 03:44 PM
telecaster JJF. It is in the works...

Please, don't rush me. Like Tolstoy, Fitzgerald and Shakespere I need time and tons of booze

Rest assured, Pt II will be dripping with sex, intrigue,
broads, massive, almost industrial amounts of liquor,
backstabbing, Greece, Milan, Buenos Aires, County Cork,
Bush, Kerry, Chirac, joey, Iraq, Luxury1, lawsuits, I.B.S and much, much more

Now please, let me get to work

November 19th, 2004 04:32 PM
parmeda Oh, please!
Don't tell me that you need inspiration, lol...

You are not allowed to stop typing until your nailbeds are bruised and bloody!
November 19th, 2004 05:26 PM
Joey
quote:
parmeda wrote:
You are not allowed to stop typing until your nailbeds are bruised and bloody!

Speaking of " Bruised & Bloody " :

************** END TRANSMISSION *****************
November 19th, 2004 05:29 PM
gypsy joey, I thought you were wiping with those Tuck's Medicated Pads that soothe?
No?
November 19th, 2004 05:31 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
joey, I thought you were wiping with those Tuck's Medicated Pads that soothe?
No?

Gypsy ..............................

It now hurts so bad that I have stopped wiping .

" Too Much Information Ronnie ! "

J. Phew ! �
November 19th, 2004 05:32 PM
gypsy Maybe that's why the guy in the cubicle next to you plays "The Pet Shop Boys" all the time.
November 19th, 2004 05:36 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Maybe that's why the guy in the cubicle next to you plays "The Pet Shop Boys" all the time.

Funny you should mention that ................

The " new hire " that came onboard our team Monday carries with him " THE PET SHOP BOYS GREATEST HITS , VOLUME II ( Deluxe Edition ) " wherever he goes .

Why ?!?! .............WHY ?!?!

Shiver ..................................

Frisky !

[Edited by Joey]
November 19th, 2004 05:42 PM
gypsy You mean "The Pet Shop Boys" had enough material to produce a sequel to their first "Greatest Hits?"

Hold me!
November 19th, 2004 05:49 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
You mean "The Pet Shop Boys" had enough material to produce a sequel to their first "Greatest Hits?"

Hold me!

Now I am nearly surrounded by individuals who play " THE PET SHOP BOYS " continuously on their CD-ROM's .

" I just can't win Ronnie ! "

J. Phewing ! �
November 19th, 2004 05:58 PM
gypsy Congrats on 12,450 posts, joey! You're almost halfway to 25,000. You'll win one of those Lynyrd Skynyrd mirrors when you hit 25k, my friend!
November 22nd, 2004 05:11 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Congrats on 12,450 posts, joey! You're almost halfway to 25,000. You'll win one of those Lynyrd Skynyrd mirrors when you hit 25k, my friend!

I went out to " Best Buy " over the lunch hour and bought " The Pet Shop Boys - the ' hit singles ' collection " CD

Developing .................................

Shiver ...................................

" Being Boring Ronnie ! "

Joey Tennant !

November 22nd, 2004 05:24 PM
gypsy HOWE gay.
Well, I got some new signatures...check 'em out. I stayed up late and read Vietnam war anecdotes and short stories.
November 22nd, 2004 05:31 PM
nankerphelge An Intrusive new search

Thanksgiving travelers may be in for a bit of a shock as they plod through security lines at the nation's airports. Passengers chosen for secondary screening or whose clothing appears suspicious or bulky are now subject to frisking--in a pretty intrusive way. In late September, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) began allowing security checkpoint screeners to manually pat down women's breasts and the genital and derriere regions of both sexes during searches. The point is to find hidden explosives while machines that might perform the job are still being tested. "I know it's not pleasant," says Rep. John Mica, chairman of the House aviation subcommittee, "but until we get the technology, what are the options?"

November 22nd, 2004 05:36 PM
gypsy Although I'm staying in town for Thanksgiving, I'm going to hang around the airport. I'm always up for some groping and fondling.
November 22nd, 2004 05:51 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
HOWE gay.
Well, I got some new signatures...check 'em out. I stayed up late and read Vietnam war anecdotes and short stories.

" Bright Shining Lie " by Neil Sheehan

" In Retrospect
The Tragedy and Lessons of Vietnam " By Robert S. McNamara

" We Were Soldiers Once ....and Young " by Harold G. Moore & Joseph L. Galloway

" After Tet " by Ronald H. Spector

" The Easter Offensive : Vietnam , 1972 " by G. H. Turley, James Webb

" Howe without Joy " by Tony Santos

OR ! :

http://www.visualsolutions.de/amylocane/

Sassy ! �

[Edited by Joey]
November 22nd, 2004 05:56 PM
Gazza
quote:
gypsy wrote:
You mean "The Pet Shop Boys" had enough material to produce a sequel to their first "Greatest Hits?"

Hold me!

did you know that the Pet Shop Boys took their name from a certain sexual proclivity involving hamsters and a funnel?
November 22nd, 2004 05:58 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

did you know that the Pet Shop Boys took their name from a certain sexual proclivity involving hamsters and a funnel?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 22nd, 2004 06:29 PM
gypsy " Howe without Joy " by Tony Santos

You make gypsy giggle.

Yes, Gazza, I remember hearing/reading that about "The Pet Shop Boys."

I think hamsters are too small for joey now, which is why he has moved up to Lamby.
November 23rd, 2004 10:03 AM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I think hamsters are too small for joey now, which is why he has moved up to Lamby.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!