ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Panathinaikos Stadium - Athens, Greece - 17th April 1967
Last tour performance of Brian Jones
With thanks to Fotini and Irina... BTW, Happy birthday Fotini!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Chuck Leavall's adress? Return to archive
November 19th, 2004 05:04 AM
F505 Someone has his adress? I wanna send him a little parcel.
November 19th, 2004 05:06 AM
Moonisup he lives in Treehuggerstown
November 19th, 2004 05:07 AM
F505
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
he lives in Treehuggerstown





November 19th, 2004 07:29 AM
J.J.Flash Send him a razor dutch fella.....
November 19th, 2004 07:31 AM
glencar Man, I hope he doesn't read this board!
November 19th, 2004 07:35 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
glencar wrote:
Man, I hope he doesn't read this board!



No Blue....I hope he does......

GET LOST BEARDED BREASTED BASTARD.
November 19th, 2004 07:36 AM
Zeeta I may drop him a li'l powder labeled up "coke" - its only when he starts snortin he realises he be anthraxed!!!!!!!!
November 19th, 2004 07:43 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Zeeta wrote:
I may drop him a li'l powder labeled up "coke" - its only when he starts snortin he realises he be anthraxed!!!!!!!!



Good one Matt. Do you think Chuck still sniff that?
November 19th, 2004 07:58 AM
Zeeta Yeah maybe!

Keith and Micky sniff his ass!

Scratch and sniff ronnie!
November 19th, 2004 10:45 AM
voodoopug I am very disappointed in you guys. While Chuck may not be the most popular backing member of the stones with some fans, suggesting his murder on a stones band is pretty inappropriate. You have crossed a line with this one. I enjoy Rocks Off for its relaxed tolerance level, but this post needs to go.

Get a life guys, seriously!
November 19th, 2004 10:54 AM
Moonisup
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I am very disappointed in you guys. While Chuck may not be the most popular backing member of the stones with some fans, suggesting his murder on a stones band is pretty inappropriate. You have crossed a line with this one. I enjoy Rocks Off for its relaxed tolerance level, but this post needs to go.

Get a life guys, seriously!



I think he meant, shaving his beard of
November 19th, 2004 10:56 AM
Zeeta It was a joke pal! But for your comfort I won't actually send anthrax to Chuck. WTF!?!?

(Dam! I had it in the envelope waiting to go and everything...)
November 19th, 2004 10:58 AM
voodoopug i feel comforted now. We need another tour/album quick, the folks in the trailor parks are getting quite restless these days!
November 19th, 2004 11:03 AM
not bound to please Does any one know Mick Taylor's new address? He used to live in a garage behind the Krispy Creme in Youngstown Ohio - but the care package I sent him last week came back "return to sender"

November 19th, 2004 11:04 AM
Joey
quote:
not bound to please wrote:
Does any one know Mick Taylor's new address? He used to live in a garage behind the Krispy Creme in Youngstown Ohio - but the care package I sent him last week came back "return to sender"






Lamby .......................................


It's 10:00 AM CDT and I ALREADY have a Smelly Ass !

.....and you ?!?!


Now , THIS ! :


www.HowardStern.com






Cassie Y !
November 19th, 2004 11:05 AM
Zeeta we don't have trailer parks here UK. but we have lots of worse things so no need to worry. We have coucil estates - similar to what you guys call "the projects", we have gypsys - travelling people horrible smelly theives for the most part. In your country maybe refered to a hobos? or something. We also have townies - low income families / people with major issues of drunkeness, violence and boringly bad taste in music (robbie williams et al).

These people are irrelevant really as many of them do not like The Rolling Stones...
November 19th, 2004 11:05 AM
voodoopug i "heart" Joey
November 19th, 2004 11:06 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Man, I hope he doesn't read this board!




Blue .....................................


What are your plans for today ?!?!?!







Cassie !
November 19th, 2004 11:07 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
i "heart" Joey



Come to Joey ................!!!





C. Y. !
November 19th, 2004 11:07 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:



Lamby .......................................


It's 10:00 AM CDT and I ALREADY have a Smelly Ass !

.....and you ?!?!


Now , THIS ! :


www.HowardStern.com






Cassie Y !




Joey - if you would just each some parsley after each meal...

November 19th, 2004 11:09 AM
Joey
quote:
not bound to please wrote:



Joey - if you would just each some parsley after each meal...






Lambchop ........................................

If you would just U- U- Uncake me on a regular basis we wouldn't have this problem day ...........after day ..................after day ..............after ............W- W- W- What ?!?! ................Oh , SURE !!!! :



November 19th, 2004 11:13 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Zeeta wrote:
we don't have trailer parks here UK. but we have lots of worse things so no need to worry. We have coucil estates - similar to what you guys call "the projects", we have gypsys - travelling people horrible smelly theives for the most part. In your country maybe refered to a hobos? or something. We also have townies - low income families / people with major issues of drunkeness, violence and boringly bad taste in music (robbie williams et al).

These people are irrelevant really as many of them do not like The Rolling Stones...



Zeeta - some of those council estates built in the 50's are actually nice looking buildings. If you just cleaned them up a bit, added shutters, etc - they could go condo.

We have a gypsy problem in the north shore Chicago suburbs. Bastards. I used to like gypsies until I actually had to deal with them.



November 19th, 2004 11:15 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:



Lambchop ........................................

If you would just U- U- Uncake me on a regular basis we wouldn't have this problem day ...........after day ..................after day ..............after ............W- W- W- What ?!?! ................Oh , SURE !!!! :







I am once again jet setting, Joey. I told you to grab Josh's mulleted Jew fro and ram it up there when I'm out of town...

November 19th, 2004 11:53 AM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:



Blue .....................................


What are your plans for today ?!?!?!







Cassie !





Joey, my plans for Israel today are to send yet more money to the poor Palestinians. Peace out, dawg!
November 19th, 2004 12:03 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:



Joey, my plans for Israel today are to send yet more money to the poor Palestinians. Peace out, dawg!




Blue ...................................


You make Joey giggle !





" Stones Rule .......................Oh , You Friggin Bastards ! "


Cassie Yates !
November 19th, 2004 12:31 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Moonisup wrote:


I think he meant, shaving his beard of



Exactly what I meant dutch Rik
November 19th, 2004 08:43 PM
Soldatti
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
i feel comforted now. We need another tour/album quick, the folks in the trailor parks are getting quite restless these days!



Agree
November 19th, 2004 11:59 PM
kath hey, einstein...

google chuck's name.

there you go.

bubbye.
November 21st, 2004 05:53 AM
egon joey!

what is YOUR address????
November 21st, 2004 09:42 PM
Soldatti
quote:
egon wrote:
joey!

what is YOUR address????



Wow, that's a good one.