ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Henry Diltz - Visit his exhibition at the Artchives Gallery in NYC

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Ultra-svelte look for Liz Jagger Return to archive
11-23-02 01:54 PM
CS 22 NOVEMBER 2002
Liz Jagger surprised many fashion-watchers at the Lancome Colour Design Awards on Wednesday night, where she displayed a new ultra-thin frame on the catwalk.

The waif-like look for Rolling Stone Mick Jagger's 18-year-old, who just signed a �500,000 deal with the cosmetics giant, caused some to speculate her fashion industry success is taking a toll. One insider says Elizabeth's famous dad, who only recently allowed her to pursue her modelling career, will be none too happy to see the startling change. "He will be horrified to see how skinny she looks," a source close to the family told the Daily Mail.

During the event, which features designs by Central St Martins' MA students inspired by the Lancome make-up collection, Elizabeth shared the spotlight with British supermodel Jodie Kidd. The statuesque blonde had a similar rise to stardom, and this summer shared her views on sudden success. "It does change you," she said, adding: "From being a little girl, you are suddenly flying first class and walking down catwalks� Of course it's going to go to your head."

Jodie was once criticised for her super-skinny look, but has recently put some curves on her 6ft frame. "I love being this size," she said recently. "I finally feel sexy. I was too thin� and was getting really sour and jaded."

"She went through a tough time, she really did," agrees the model's make-up artist sister Jemma. "I just said to her: 'Be strong. Don't believe what you read in the papers and just eat. And have some chocolates!'."