ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Henry Diltz - Visit his exhibition at the Artchives Gallery in NYC

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: next tree ready soon - 4 club shows Return to archive
11-22-02 03:00 PM
Gazza Just to confirm that I'll shortly be taking sign ups for the next "Rocks Off" tree..tentatively titled "Four of Clubs", it will be a SEVEN CD set taken from the first four club shows of the tour - from Toronto, Boston, Chicago & Philadelphia.

I'm not accepting sign ups just yet as I'm still waiting on a couple of the discs and just want to hear them first. So please dont mail me or post below saying youre registering for it.

Toronto is a soundboard and a single CD - the others are 2-CD sets

I realise that some of you will by now already have some of the above shows. If you wish to complete the set of four shows, youre still welcome to sign up for the tree. You can then trade with your branch/seed for as many of the 4 shows that you need. There's no obligation to take all four, but we'll be suppling artwork for each of the four shows. However,if youre a branch, you must be willing to make copies of all 4 shows if required to do so.

Apart from the corporate gig in Vegas, this means that the only theatre show not yet made available as a CDR tree is the Wiltern show. We're currently working on a 6-Cd set comprising all three Los Angeles shows which we hope will be available after this one is finalised.
11-22-02 03:20 PM
jb Thanks Gazza...Good luck on the European dates...hopefully you will get to go to atleast 1 show. Are you coming to MSG?
11-22-02 04:30 PM
Gazza Hi Josh

would love to get to MSG again, but after two US trips in a month,it's not possible financially (plus the fact I have no more time off work until the beginning of February! used the est of my leave up for NY and LA!) I think if I went over again so soon, Mrs Gazza would be carting my Stones collection into large sacks of rubbish on my return home..!

I'm hoping we'll get maybe four or five shows in the UK at the end of August. Fully intend seeing them all, although if they play some field in the asshole of nowhere I might give it a miss... I'd like also to get to a couple of shows on the continent too. I've seen then in Paris on each of the last 3 tours so that's a possibility. I think the Amsterdam dates might be too close to the London ones for me,although we can get very cheap flights there from here..

Think I read youre going to see Springsteen this weekend? Just saw his setlist from Orlando last night - excellent. Hope you enjoy it.
11-22-02 04:36 PM
F505 Thanks a lot for the good news Gazza!
11-23-02 12:19 PM
gibb76 Does anyone have a copy of the Hartford show.
11-23-02 12:49 PM
riffhard64 been waiting on this one....are any of these shows soundboard??...i have every club show with the exception of the Wiltern and they are all very good quality...Tower and Roseland are my favorites..."She Smiled Sweetly" on Roseland is just amazing..Keith's backing vocals send chills up my spine...and Mick really seems to have the crowd in the palm of his hands on "That's How Strong my Love Is"...really looking foward to this tree!..thanks for the update Gazza....