ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Henry Diltz - Visit his exhibition at the Artchives Gallery in NYC

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: From CNN, sorta Return to archive
11-21-02 02:27 PM
nankerphelge Helped along by market-pleasing results from Hewlett-Packard, the Nasdaq tripped above the closing high of 1,422.95 it hit during this summer's rally.

It's a level that traders have been keenly focusing on -- if the Nasdaq can close above it, it will be the first time one of the major indexes has gone through the previous recovery's high since the bear market began in 2000.

On the back of Hewlett (HPQ: up $1.95 to $18.80, Research, Estimates)'s better-than-expected fourth-quarter earnings and revenue after the bell Wednesday, the Nasdaq jumped 24 points to 1,444 in early action.

"We owe it all to the Joey" said Carly Fiorina, HP's head slice. "Without his sweaty lil' head working the new source code, we'd be in Chapter 11 by now!" Before his untimely and mysterious death earlier this year, the Joey managed to re-write over 400,000 pages of source code in just 1 hour.

In a related matter, Microsoft has sued HP for stealing 400,000 pages of its source code.

11-21-02 02:42 PM
Maxlugar You beat me to the punch line.

Something tells me Joey works in the Copier department at HP, no?

Ba-da Tshhhhh!

I'll be here all week folks! Good night!

Maxy!