ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Henry Diltz - Visit his exhibition at the Artchives Gallery in NYC

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith Sexiest Man Vote ALARM!!!!!!!!!! Return to archive
11-21-02 02:12 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Keith now has 29.2% and that Jovi bastard 50.4%...
COME YOU PEOPLE...VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11-21-02 02:14 PM
Moonisup http://people.aol.com/people/polls/sma2002/index.html
11-21-02 02:18 PM
jb This is a scam..Bon Jovi was losing to Keith and now he is up by 10%!!! People Magazine is notoriously pro Macca and despise the Stones...a real rag!!!!
11-21-02 02:25 PM
Moonisup again a beatle conspiracy
11-21-02 02:29 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
again a beatle conspiracy

But what to do??
11-21-02 02:43 PM
egon did it!

(who's mark mcgrath?)
11-21-02 02:50 PM
jb A loser who unfortunately opened for the Stones last tour...forgot the name of band but big hit was 'Fly"///...
11-21-02 03:00 PM
Pattie Mark is very kinky...I mean VERY kinky
11-21-02 03:07 PM
Moonisup How would you know that PAttie?
11-21-02 03:08 PM
jb Keith's wife is repotedly making him stand in prayer before dinner as she is born again..he is very unhappy and stays in the library of their home to avoid her...touring is his only other escape...
11-21-02 03:33 PM
Nellcote Hey, JB, I think Tom Dashole must have snorted that anthrax, instead of giving the Secret Service the envelope.
He is way out there, blaming Limbaugh for everything.
Why, I think he is having a 19th Nervous Breakdown!
11-21-02 03:37 PM
jb Look, people like Rush and Sean Hannity breed hate...we joke about it here, but many people take them seriously and will act upon it...Lardass is a phony...I was so happy when he went deaf...I hope he chokes on a chicken wing...Hannity and Colmes is a joke,,the liberal guy is so weak compared to Hannity...also horrible hair...Put carville against either of those 2 fakes, and he would chew em up and spit em out..did you see him embarass O'Reiley last year?
P.S.---ticket prices will go down..I see on the sites none of the 4k tickets are moving...
11-21-02 03:51 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Damn, it seems that voting is over and that son of ***** won....
11-21-02 03:59 PM
Nellcote Jb, I think trailer park residents might get their feathers ruffled by some of those types, but really, to see the Majority Leader actually say this? It was quite pathetic.
I would speculate that even ole Teddy Chivas was ralphing techno by Ba Ba Tom's I'm taking my ball home to play without you diatribe yesterday. Looks like he's heading to the old Corn Palace to get impaled!
11-21-02 04:02 PM
Scottfree
quote:
jb wrote:
Look, people like Rush and Sean Hannity breed hate...we joke about it here, but many people take them seriously and will act upon it...Lardass is a phony...I was so happy when he went deaf...I hope he chokes on a chicken wing...

This isn't hateful is it? Gotta love the hypocrisy..
11-21-02 04:07 PM
gypsy Those bastards! It's obviously some huge conspiracy! Bon Jovi IS their cover boy this week.
11-21-02 04:18 PM
jb I hope Bon Jovi chokes on a chicken wing..
11-21-02 04:25 PM
Street Fighting Man Maybe so, but let's face it - picking Keith is a stretch! Now Cheryl Crow, I could definitely see!
11-21-02 04:26 PM
jb Keith would have won hands down in 72...
11-21-02 04:27 PM
Pattie Rik about Mark, I haven�t slept with him, but the girls who have says he�s very kinky, I wouldn�t try though
11-21-02 04:28 PM
jb Kinky in what way...backdoor man?
11-21-02 04:31 PM
gypsy Well, I'm not buying PEOPLE anymore. I prefer "Us Weekly." Lately, "Us Weekly" has something Stones-related in every issue...a couple of weeks ago, they had pics of Theodora, Alexandra, and Leah. Last week, a pic of Theodora. This week it has a pic of Luciana and Lucas.
11-21-02 04:38 PM
jb People has been bashing the Stones since 81...
11-21-02 04:47 PM
Pattie No, not a backdoor man...he�s into ahum..golden showers
11-21-02 05:07 PM
Moonisup oh no

PISS?????????????????????//

That is to dirty

give me the backdoor then
11-21-02 07:40 PM
gypsy So, he's not as bad as Chuck yet?
11-21-02 08:41 PM
Joey " So, he's not as bad as Chuck yet? "

Gypsy , is midnight alright for this evening ?????????????????.......................I's gots to makes the rounds again tonight .

Boozing to pray ...................and there ain't no way out .

Gimme the key....................

Gimme the key......................

Taylor made ......................

" Bite Me in the Ass Ronnie "

Joey von Kinkily Kink

11-21-02 08:42 PM
gypsy 'tis fine, Joey
11-21-02 10:49 PM
JaggaRichards
quote:
jb wrote:
Look, people like Rush and Sean Hannity breed hate...we joke about it here, but many people take them seriously and will act upon it...Lardass is a phony...I was so happy when he went deaf...I hope he chokes on a chicken wing...

Satements like that prove to all of us what a sick, pathetic person you really are. Not everyone sees things your way.
Grow up!