ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Henry Diltz - Visit his exhibition at the Artchives Gallery in NYC

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: LA In DA House!! Dozens of HLs Shows Return to archive
11-20-02 02:07 PM
MTROCKS LA Staples audio in da house, excellent, Detroit outstanding, plus dozens of Hot Licks 2002 shows hi-quality
audio/video contact Bill at [email protected] for more info

- K
11-20-02 02:13 PM
Sir Stonesalot We don't want anything you have, buttmuncher.

Take your scam someplace else.

This is a place for reputable traders, not scam artists like you.

You've burned several people here already.....you'll not get anymore of them.

People, do not contact this guy. He will rip you off, just like he ripped off everyone else.
11-20-02 02:16 PM
Dan
I bet my Staples is better.
11-20-02 08:56 PM
gypsymofo60 LOL!..buttmuncher!..........This guy must be missing more than a few marbles eh? He's been sussed, it's there for him to see, and yet here comes Mr. Scam.....Mr. Scam, do - you -have - a - learning - disability?.....Do you recognise the term fuck off?
11-22-02 01:12 AM
Madafaka I agree with you Sir Stonesalot! I meet very nice people here that the most important in your life is The Rolling Stones, not the money.
This guy is a fuckin' oportunist.
Don't contact him. Keep this place clean of that kind of people.

Thnx